How would the boys react if Lucette falls in love with someone else. They bever got the chance to confess their feelings to her thx
I hope you enjoy my little headcanons! This was fun to make :D
- Waltz always knew this is how it would end. He watched as Lucette and Karma exchanged their vows, a brilliant smile graced her lips, she radiated with happiness. But Waltz was dieing inside. He had given up hope years, the moment young Lucette didn’t recognize his face anymore, he knew he had lost her forever. But her happiness was more important, than his hurt feelings.
- Karma’s hand clenched around the hilt of his sword, silently watching as Rumpel teased Lucette and the girl just silently smiled at his antics. She rebuffed him gently but never let go of his hand. How could Lucette choose that cretin? That womanizer, who can never walk passed any skirt without saying something. Karma would have been better for her but… Unlike the doctor he never had the courage to speak to Lucette that openly. He watched as Rumpel kissed her and she smiled as bright as the sun.
- Who could have believed he would one day in this predicament. Rod stood in the woods, watching how Fritz and Lucette enjoyed a day by themselves. Their were holding hands,and Fritz’s gaze was filled with joy, hope, admiration and love for the young princess. His heart clenched at the sight, he had fallen for her after she saved them from Varg. He thought he had all the time in the world, to confess to her. For she would never love such a lowlife right? It seemed he had been wrong… Now he can only stare at her from a distance, musing about the second woman he lost.
- Rumpel was surrounded by ladies but had finally seen the way of his charm. He smiled and flirted, told everybody how beautiful they looked tonight. But his heart belonged to the ady who was dancing with her fiancé. Lucette and Rod twirled around the ballroom without a care in the world. The perfect couple… Rumpel’s feelings for her had only emerged after the curse was broken, as he saw how gentle and kind Lucette could be. But the secret relationship between the prince and the princess had destroyed all hope for him. Now he can only try to forget…
- Fritz stood in the corner of the room. He had been demoted, seen as not fit to be Lucette’s protector. Waltz had taken his place at her side. It was pure torture to see her clinging to him, telling him all of her secrets. This was supposed to be him at Lucette’s side. Jealousy rushed through his veins, a potent cocktail that awakened a deep dark pit inside of his soul. And it grew darker and darker, every time fritz had to see them kiss, hug, cuddle… Varg knew he wouldn’t be gone for long.