My second commission from @last-heroine because I couldn’t choose which one I loved more. But… oh my sweet Super Heroes, look.
No seriously. Look at it. Oh my gosh it is so amazing, this artist is SO amazingly brilliant and patient and sweet! Jaime is gorgeous and Bart… oh my biscuits Bart is so cute! The colors, the pose, their smirk/grins. It is literally perfect. Just imagine it:
Bart: “Good try, Blue. But that’s seventeen bad guys for me, fourteen for you, Her-man-o. I win.”
Jaime: “What were we betting on again?”
Bart: “No, no, no. You aren’t getting out of this, Jaime. You’re taking me to that all-you-can-eat Chinese place on your dime!”
Jaime: “I would… but if you count those six dudes I knocked out at the gate, I have twenty, so you’re buying.”
Bart: “Dude… they counted?”
Jaime: “Part of the mission, part of the count.”
Bart: “So not crash.”
I love them so much. I love this so much. And you should too :)
I still can’t believe I was Straight™ for like fourteen years, I look back on it and just ??? How??? Child, did you never see a girl? And nonbinary folks are like legit ethereal deities, how did you survive not knowing you were pansexual how
Ummm my desktop theme is now about 100000x gayer due to this gorgeous sportarobbie piece I commissioned from @seidurstown
If y'all have a chance to commission Aaron you should his work is so fucking good
This is officially the best birthday ever 💕
1034) I often hate meeting new people. Every time they assume I’m straight and it comes up and I have to come out again. And again. Every time it gets more annoying. “Hey look at her!” No thanks I’m more interested in him. “That’s one of the perks of working here, lots of gorgeous girls.” That’s great, call me when you see a gorgeous guy. “You should shave your beard so girls will want to kiss you.” Nope, I’m growing it out so guys will. “Did I mention Sally has an eye on you?” Did I mention that I’m extremely homosexual? Seriously, do I need a sign or something? Maybe I’ll just start wearing a name tag that says hello I’m gay….
I made this about a week or so ago. I’ve been holding off on posting it because I didn’t think it was good enough, but I decided to go ahead and just post it anyway. In total, it took 6 and a half hours to make! I currently can’t afford a drawing tablet, but I enjoy making pixel art just for fun. This is the first time I’ve ever posted art of mine online. I really hope you guys enjoy it :)
No traces or references were used, except for pictures of Jack and Signe :)
(P.S. God bless Signe’s reading your comments video because now I know how to pronounce her name XD But seriously, I really hope that she makes more videos! She’s absolutely gorgeous and I really want to get to know her better. Jack is such a lucky guy! :D)
Request: Requested by anonymous: could you please write an imagine where the reader is one of the
Schuyler sisters and dating John Laurens and when all of you (including the
guys) are out somewhere and one of the guys flirts with the reader and John
gets jealous and kind of possessive? thanks gorgeous!
Requested by @angelbabymed: dude i seriously LOVE your blog!! can i request an imagine where the
reader is one of the Schuyler sisters and is dating Laurens? and the whole
hamilsquad is out one night and one of the guys gets close to the reader and
Laurens gets jealous?? thanks love xx
A/N: Fun fact Fraunces Tavern(which I think it still exists)
was the bar that the ending to Aaron Burr, Sir to Story of Tonight took place!
You sat in Angelica’s car squished between your sisters
Eliza and Peggy on the way to go roller skate. The conversation started with
the activities, but you started to tune out of the conversation when Peggy
started teasing Eliza about Alexander.
“What about Y/N? She’s dating his best friend!” Heat rose to
your cheeks as Eliza dragged you into the conversation.
“Shut up!” You laughed, nudging Eliza lightly.
“Aw, you’re blushing!” Peggy squealed, leaning on you.
“Shut up!” You repeated, nudging Peggy this time.
“Shut up!” Angelica growled from the driver’s seat.
The three of you did shut up, because Angelica made most of
the rules between you. In fact, the rest of the car ride was spent in silence.
That is, until Angelica drove past Fraunces Tavern and Eliza
nudged you again. You pushed her back, only to feel Peggy push against you as
well. You retaliated by gently elbowing her.
“You guys are impossible!” Angelica commented. Laughter
escaped her, despite the anger in her voice as she pulled into the parking lot.
You stumbled around the rink, holding desperately to the
railing on the side. Lafayette skated up to you skillfully, laughing quietly at
“Shut up.” You groan for what felt like the hundredth time
“Here.” He took your hand, bringing you with him as he sped
around the rink. You held tight as you flew around with him. In the dizziness,
you didn’t see John standing off to the side scowling.
Finally, Lafayette pulled you aside.
“There’s a bar next door.” He stated simply. You nodded,
“I really need a drink right now.”
And that’s how Lafayette had to prevent you from drinking
too much. He had to pry the shots from your hands and drag you back to the
building where everyone else were.
You walked in, immediately swept away by John. His arm
snaked around your waist, pulling you away from Lafayette. You looked confused,
raising an eyebrow at John before turning to Lafayette with the same look. He
merely shrugged at you.
John walked with you held at his side until you were out of
earshot. “What’re you doing?” He wondered quietly.
“What do you mean?” You were confused. Did you do anything
“With Lafayette.” He explained.
“Nothing, John we went next door to get some drinks. He’s
the one who stopped me from drinking too much to get too drunk.” You assured
“Good, because you’re mine.” He leaned close, whispering in
your ear. A smirk made its way across your face.
- “they’re prettier than female idols” okay so: “he’s gorgeous, cute, pretty, handsome, adorable,…” is not good enough for you? Why do you have the need to mention female idols at all? I see that shit quite a often “they’re prettier than girl groups lmao” maybe, just maybe you can compliment your boys without putting others down? You don’t even have to be attracted to girls to notice how gorgeous some female idol is. I don’t see posts like: “lol my girl group is prettier than all the guys” but I see “they’re prettier than all female idols” a lotttt… seriously you need to stop. You don’t sound cute. And if you don’t like girl groups why do you have to mention them anyway?
- “we already called him out for being problematic” whenever a female idol does or says something problematic MOST boy group stans start attacking those idols & their fandoms. Even if something happened 4, 5, 6, 7 years ago they still “drag” female idols. But the funny thing is that their boys done/said almost the same thing as them… and they still love them. Their excuse is: “well we already DRAGGED his ass… we already CALLED him out, plus that happened a year ago and he apologized,…” Okay? Cool. We called out problematic idols as well. Maybe not every single fan but yeah we called them out. All I’m saying don’t be a hypocrite. Don’t drag female idols when you stan the most problematic male idols. And apparently most of you only call them out & then you forgive them? That’s cool. But hey, then you can also stop writing posts about female idols and what they said 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7… years ago.
- “there are only 1 or 2 original girl groups, all other girl groups suck” firstly if you only listen to boy groups and you don’t talk shit about girl groups ~ then I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about people who act like EVERY SINGLE boy group is soooo original and they only know girl groups that are popular at the moment, they might heard one or two of their songs and just like that all girl groups suck because they didn’t like those two songs. Stop acting like all girl groups suck when you only know a few of them.
- “I’m only here for the…” whenever there is a guy is in some MV boy group fans come and spam us with comments like: “I’m only here because he is in the video” okay? But can you tell us what you think about the song? It’s quite rude, don’t you think? You completely ignore the music, you just came to tell us that you came because one of your favorite guys is in that video? Give us some feedback. Even if you say: “I came here because of him but this song is not my style.”
- “she’s showing skin, she’s a whore” but you love it when your favorite idol takes his shirt off? Again. Stop. Being. A. Hypocrite.
- “she doesn’t smile, she’s a fucking bitch” when your boys don’t smile you assume that they had a bad day, you quickly start to comment: “poor baby” when some male never smiles you think they’re so cool with their cold image but whenever some female idol doesn’t smile she’s a rude ungrateful bitch.
- “let’s make fun of people who passed away” this is the most fucked up thing ever. I seriously have no idea who thought that it would be cool to make fun of EunB & Rise. Someone is dating? Hey I know maybe I should make a post: “I hope that she dies like EunB & Rise” I don’t like some girl group? I have an idea let’s comment: “I hope that they die like EunB and Rise” my bias is trending on twitter yay, but that dead girl is also trending on twitter because it’s her birthday? I know! I should tweet something hateful and also I should tweet how happy I am that she died.
You need to stop using their name in your little pointless fan wars I’m serious that shit is messed up. I don’t care if you’re “a troll” there is a real person behind that screen.
rules: tag 10 people you’d like to get to know better
1. Name/Nickname: My real name is Marina. You can call me Pancake or any other name tbh i don’t really care that much.
2. Relationship Status: Hello, ladies, i’m single and readY TO FUKCIGN KILL MYself
3. Favorite Color: Turquoise. I guess.
4. Last Song I Listened To: “
Beach Bones” by More Amor (it gives me da feels you know what i mean)
5. Favorite YouTube Channels: Besides Idubbztv, tvfilthyfrank and maxmoefoe i like SuperEd86 (cause i love weird shit), Marzia, h3h3, NFKRZ, Pewds and some russian youtubers you’re not familiar with.
6. First Fandom: Ohhh LOord. I hope God can forgive me, for I have sinned. Back in 2011 I was into Jonas Brothers. Don’t ask me why cause I don’t know.
7. Hobbies: Lots of them. Just casually reading books, playing guitar (performing and making my stuff even), doing science, making people see the positive side of their life, being happy (even though my life is basically shit and if i told you about my problems then… well, fuck, you’d be surprised that i’m still alive), writing stuff, drawing, etc. I can talk about it for hours.
8. Things I Am Currently Working On: I’m not “a man with a plan”. My urge to do something is sudden and unexpected. So i can’t really tell what I’m working on at the moment. I usually don’t have any long-term projects.
9. Worst Thing I’ve Ever Eaten: Dog food? Oh, i was young and stupid. It wasn’t awful. It was just flavourless.
10. Favorite Place: Countryside. Nothing inspires me more then these breathtaking views. The nature is magical. How many sunsets and how many sunrises have i witnessed there? Who knows…
11. Three Wishes: I’m not gonna tell you. Sorry, but all my wishes are kept inside my head or else they won’t come true. I hope you understand.
That’s it. I don’t like showing my personality online, but I think I can trust you all. Every one of you. And if you’d like to be friends - just send me a message. I’m to shy to start a conversation myself.
So grateful for the amazing people in my life. To Nay for the Nutella, starting 2017 off to a grrreeeeat *insert Tony the tiger meme* start. My beautiful wife, @her-victori for probably THE BEST present (besides being my wife, bc this girl is *Alicia Keys runs in the room and screams* ON FIRE!!! , (Well, I mean she is pretty hot), but my point was that she is amazing, and I am so lucky to have someone so forgiving, kind, and overall GORGEOUS as my wife.) But I’m a giant nerd, and she understands that and helps me to embrace it (don’t want to take a picture of it bc it won’t do this piece of art justice). For @jeanduck and @art-is-paper-view for always being there even though I might not be. Also for @misterpugstache and @shadowguy55530 for always being there when I need someone to talk to. I could not be luckier, and I’m very grateful to be alive, something I thought I would never say.