I keep looking at this gif because it makes me think of all the hardships these two went through together especially Iris.
- When Barry was picked on at school a lot when they were younger, Iris was there for him.
- When he lost his mom and his dad was incarcerated, Iris was there for him.
- When Joe brought Barry to live with them, Iris was there for him
- When Barry told people what he saw the night of his mother’s murder and nobody believed him except Iris because, Iris was there for him.
- When Barry went on about the impossible, Iris was there for him.
- When Barry was struck by lightning and rushed to the hospital, Iris was there for him.
- When Barry was in a coma for nine months, Iris was there for him.
She’s always been there for him.
It’s so nice to know that the only person Barry wants to come running home to is Iris. That he promises to keep running home to Iris. It’s nice to know that when he thinks about Iris and hears her voice, it will always guide him home (to her).
Damn. So good!
And now Barry can be there for Iris. Beautiful.