I’ve been listening to the SU soundtrack and let me tell you that replacing them with the characters of Camp Camp is amazing so here’s a list!! of all the su songs that can somewhat work with camp camp
- Dear Old Dad (Dadvid AU!!! it’s only been like a year or two calm down Max you’re not that old)
- On The Run (two scenarios work. Either Max, Nikki and Neil, Max who is definitely playing the guitar, because I live for music camp Max, or the classic camp kids David and Jasper! On an adventure!)
- Comet (idk David gets an electric guitar and and amp and plays and he’s so into it he doesn’t notice that all the kids came to watch)
- Wailing Stone (If you replace the wailing stone with something else and “Gems” with “kids” it’s basically season 1 David)
- Don’t Cost Nothing + Empire City (More Dadvid!!!)
- I Could Never Be (Ready) (Dadvid but just imagine it’s that first night going home and Max falls asleep in the car and David carries this small tired boy inside and does that sweet parent shit like tuck him in and kiss his forehead then David just passes out on the couch in this cozy apartment. idk I’ll make an animatic or something after my hiatus so you guys can see what i’m imagining)
Bonus: What’s The Use Of Feeling (Blue)? (I was listening to this and I was kind of going for a scene with our favourite duo, Daniel and Jen, Daniel who’s, after the whole Cult Camp episode, and like doubting Zeemuug for some reason but also moping for a dead friend that would be Jasper’s parallel, and Jen’s just like “pull your shit together and let’s go burn that camp DOWN” idk I thought it’s a really cool idea I like to think about. this is all set in like a church or something)
Milo: Not gonna lie, when I was walking home I was seriously afraid that you’ll ask for a divorce.
Irene: You’re just unbelievably stupid, hubby! Come here… (throws her arms around him, caressing his back) … I’m amazed how you always look in need of a hug. But I love everything about you. I even love this sad expression on your face. I love your ears, your face, your sweet voice… like I said, everything. I’m a bit sentimental these days… I’m just looking at our kids and they all look so much like you!… we’re growing older, Milo. I have mixed feelings on this, but I’m so proud of what we’ve gone through. I’m proud of you and me because if we hadn’t overcome our fears, we’d never have ended up where we are.
Today is gross and too long but at least I’ve made my weekend plans!
…which is to see Dunkirk on like, as big a screen as possible so I can really feel surrounded by the pretty boys and their suffering and just sit with my feelings and openly weep at Cillian Murphy’s cheekbones. I’m even heading to a different state to get those extra few feet of screen size. So, if you a see a lady weeping into her twizzlers at Dunkirk in Vancouver, WA in the middle of the day on Saturday it’s definitely me.
Bun is one of the best writers out there, and everyone needs to know that. Whenever her fingers move across a keyboard, and words are turned into stories- my heart swells with every character and plot and feeling that she tries to convey. @rbuns, you are amazing, and I’m so lucky I have you as a friend. <3 <3
I finally watched the history boys. It was about 200% gayer than I anticipated. I’m still crying tbh. Posner broke my fucking heart. Also shout out to Dakin for finally allowing me to understand the subjunctive. Irwin! I can’t. Fuck. I’m not getting over this film for a very long time.
Fact: I am not now nor will I probably ever be emotionally equipped for a Carol Peletier-less world. Before you say, oh hey. You know she's a fictional character. She's not real. Just back the f**k off because I am aware of that fact. The feelings her character has made me feel, though, are all too real and all credit in the world to the lovely and crazy talented Melissa McBride. She has breathed life into a character that has made an indelible impact on me. Both ladies, fictional and real, have more than earned their status as forever faves of mine, and I love them, I love them, I love them.