so i have a few headcanons about dex, nursey and chowder when they were in high school lmao
of course, he was ace at classes like woodwork and metal work!! sometimes he’d fix up the other students’ projects if/when they struggled with them. some students said he was a better teacher than the actual teacher
said he hates freshmen but never hesitated to help them find their classes or roast assholes who picked on any of them
cried when he got detention once
could solve a rubik’s cube….really fucking quickly
was one of the people who would complain about group projects and how he always had to work, but tbh he preferred it that way bc no-one did things exactly how he liked them
used to read books as he walked to classes. he was that kid who walked into poles/walls/various infrastructures bc he always had his head in a book
his ringtone was u can’t touch this by mc hammer. he also never turned his phone off in class
had reeeeeeeeeeeally neat handwriting. like, handwriting that would make teachers come get him to write on the board. it looked like the elaborate font on word.
had 10000 snapchat streaks, even with classmates he had never talked to
his proposed solution to literally every problem was to take a nap
was in a group chat for every single class??? sent memes when people asked what the homework was
all the lunch ladies fucking adored him?? no-one knows why but who can blame them tbh.
probably fed stray animals in the street. probably also tried to take them home with him
could do the macarena like nobody’s business
everyone wanted to be in his group for group work bc he was just so nice and welcoming of everyone’s ideas
tagged all his friends in wholesome memes 24/7 - likewise, everyone also tagged him in wholesome memes
never had any pencils, he either always lost them or lent them to people
I’m getting so sick and tired of the “true fan” trope garbage that keeps getting tossed around in fandoms. You’re not somehow better than everyone because you fail to recognize when your fave does something stupid. In fact, you’re really just setting yourself up for disappointment somewhere down the line, because your fave WILL inevitably do something dumb. I hate the idea of certain “fans” saying you can’t be a TRUE fan if you say ANYTHING negative about a celebrity. We’re not less “worthy” because we point out when they’ve done something wrong. As far as I’m concerned, that’s what being a fan IS. Wanting the best from them and not being afraid to call them out and want them to do better when they mess up. Refusal to accept that your celeb crush can - and most likely will, trip up - is blind loyalty and very unhealthy. You have to see them as human. Also, you don’t KNOW them personally, so stop saying that you do. Just because they might comment on your IG (you know who I’m talking about there) does not make them your friend. Blind stanning isn’t cute and it’s quite annoying. Don’t make excuses for them. Stop woobifying grown adults. They can take care of themselves and don’t need you to be a keyboard vigilante for them. I love my faves as much as the next person, but I’ll never be afraid to point out when they’ve made a mistake.
Imagine Mark Watney, after many years of being indoors with no direct sun, feeling sun for the first time. I imagine it happens when he’s first out of quarantine, and the crew comes to visit him. I imagine he’s sitting there, staring at the sun, and somebody, maybe Johanssen, because for all her computer-ness she still knows what he wants, offers to move the party outside. Maybe Beck protests a little, but one of the doctors says it’s ok, he can go out, but he can’t walk out there, so mark sits in the wheelchair, and they roll him outside, and he just lets the sun hit his face, enjoying the warmth and the light, and breathing in fresh air and maybe someone (vogel) takes a picture of him. It doesn’t leave their phones, but the whole team has a pic of Mark basking in the sun, and they feel bad, Lewis especially, because in their minds, it’s their faults, they did this, but that pic reminds them that, regardless of what happened, they fixed it. They brought him home, and they have the picture to prove it.
“Home sweet home.” Jensen grumbles carelessly, roughly ripping off his jacket as he finally walks through the front door. Having just finished his second complicated surgery of the day, he’s ready to fucking crash for a week.
Jensen barely reacts to the sound of distant yelling echoing through the house, his overworked brain assuming it’s just a TV show. But the voices become strangely familiar as he trudges towards the staircase.
The shriek of his fifteen year old daughter breaks Jensen out of his exhausted state, making him hightail it up the stairs. Ignoring all of the awful scenarios invading his mind, he bursts through the door of her bedroom.
“Madison! What’s wrong?!” The scene Jensen sees makes him do a double take. His son and daughter appear to be unharmed, for some reason she’s soaking wet but that’s seems to be it.
That’s what the SKAM fandom has become. A fucking mess between :
- The creepy fans. They are hardcore fans. They are obsessed with Evak. They watched like 50 times, season 3. They know every lines by heart. They managed to do 2-3 trip to Olso, not for the beauty of Norway of course, only to see the two principal actors. On tumblr, their only occupation is reblogging stuff concerning Evak, Tarjei Sandvik Moe (“MY PRECIOUS SON”) and Henrik Holm (“RAY of SuNshIne”) (“BEST ACTOR IN THE WORLD”) (“I’M SO EMOTIONAL” or “I’M CRYING Tarjei or Henrik is buying some orange juice”) and answering Anon who is telling them ”Gurl, it’s gross, stop shipping Tarjei and Henrik together.“ ” You have to distinguish the character from the actor“. They don’t care, they’re too far gone, they will keep shipping them anyway because “I don’t hurt anybody doing that”.
- The Norwegian weaboo. They throw some “Halla”, “Alt er love”, “Nei” and “Fy Faen” in ALL their fucking post even if they are just talking about idk lasagna. They remind you everyday that they are now master in Norwegian thanks to Duolingo. Suddenly, since Skam, half of Tumblr is Norwegian and live in Oslo and have (if it’s not them) ”friends who knew / go to the same school / did a party / hang out (cross out the wrong indications) with Henrik, Marlon and Tarjei". Yes, little we knew, Oslo is a village of 100 peoples.
- The Yousana shippers. Some muslims, many who aren’t. Innocent, they don’t understand what’s the big deal with the fact that Yousef doesn’t believe in God. Some even except a kiss between Yousef and Sana. LOL. My sweet summer child, you can wait.
- The Jonas (”Eyebrows god”) stan. My favorite. They’re just worried about their fave since he disappeared completely this season.
- The Eva stan. They’re just most of the time praising her and her “fabulous mermaid hair”.
- The seeker of the truth 1. The one who only care about this ETERNAL question in the universe : Is Vilde a lesbian ? They’re no doubt for them, and the answer is “YES”. They dislike Magnus with passion and (like 99% of the fandom) can’t stand Magnus and Vilde making out session. They reclaim the truth from Julie Andem ALL THE TIME.
- The seeker of the truth 2. The one who only care about contradict them. “Vilde is NOT a lesbian”. They’re personally offended by this supposition. Why ? Nobodies know.
- The artist. They just draw or do “aesthetic edit” about Skam. Half of their caption is “Alt er love”-“Du er ikke alene”-“Be kind. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about”. If you have an “aesthetic gif set” about one of the girl squad then you can be sure that you will find the picture of “a MAC lipstick slightly open with behind a white grayish background” in it.
- The Penetrator Chris Stan. Mostly young, they live in their bubble. They don’t take part of any fandom’s drama because they’re not invested enough. Isak ? Nope. Even ? Nope. Sana ? Nope. Noora ? Nope. LGBTQ representation ? Nope. POC representation ? Nope. ON-LY THIS FUCK-BOY MA-TTER FOR THEM. You easily recognize them because of their self-insert-imagine Readers where they are “William’s little sister and Chris secret lover” or when “You (Y/N) and jealous Chris are fucking in the kitchen”.
- The Noorhell shippers. Maybe they were the original, the first one, SKAM fans on Tumblr. Who knows ? They live in the past. They are still too invested in their shitty ship. They are an endangered specie now or maybe just hiding till the Wilhelm hate shit storm calm down.
- The pepsi-max girl stan. Just kidding, nobody care about them.
- The “Guys I have this incredible NEW theory : water is wet”. They are like weeks late in the season and just rehearse a theory who was already confirmed or already enunciated already by hundred of persons before.
- DISCOURSE GROUP 1. The “Sana’s season is too boring”. Mostly white girl, mostly straight, “they can’t relate to Sana because “she (an arab muslim straight girl) is too different” but they had zero difficulties to relate to Isak during season 3 (a white gay boy). Why ? You already know the answer. You can pair them with the Evak creepy fangirl, most of them came from this group. Until know, they were just a pain in the ass with their “ok it’s not that I don’t care about Sana (in fact, surprise, they don’t) but WHERE IS EVEN ?”. They cried when the S4 trailers was released. After their little crisis, they wrote 10K long ass meta about why in fact every little details in this trailer was related to Even and not Sana. Still delusional, they don’t want to move on. They don’t talk or reblog stuff from S4, only from S3 (OR S4 but only if it concerns Evak of course). They wrote many theories about the balloon squad and how problematic they were. This friday, they were apparently “proven right” to their greatest joy with Mikael and Even’s story. YAY. Since you can hear them yelling “all religions are evil and homophobic and needs to disappear (BUT if Islam could be the ONLY ONE to burn it would be nice”). Suddenly they adore Sonja (who was ”a bitch” during season 3) If you ask them not to jump to conclusion with Mikael (“the rat”), you are homophobic yourself and obviously awfully racist against white people (???).
- DISCOURSE GROUP 2. The Sana’s stan/ muslims one. They waited so long for Sana’s season and muslim representation. They have no time for your “lowkey islamophobic white ass” (”Sana is too white in this gifset” “ Pepsi-max girls sucks” “We don’t care about Willhell/ Evak/ Noora ” ( cross out the wrong indications) ). This season is very personal for them but to their surprise, it’s anything but what they expected. They have mixed feelings every new clip. They tried to educate the others Skam fans about some concept of Islam but people are not very receptive so they started to give up. Despite friday clip, they are still defending Mikael and the balloon squad against the various attack from the DISCOURSE GROUP 1. Easily offended, they can be a little too protective of Sana, her mom, and the balloon squad. It appears that they lost all their patience and decided for the best or the worst to let the fandom burn.
- THE OTHERS. The one who just enjoy the show, their favorite characters and favorite ships. They’re just watching the drama from afar. Sometimes, they low-key have a side but are too lazy to make a post about it. They’re just incredibly tired of this mess.
pixelberry: here’s our new irresistible romance option, Doucheface Cishet McWhite :) he might come off as rude and condescending, but don’t worry, he’ll grow on you! it’ll only take 14 chapters of him disrespecting your choices and acting like the victim when you don’t reciprocate his feelings :) isn’t he hot?
Warnings: Drinking, bar fight, WinCHESTers (yes their chests
are a warning)
Summary: The reader is at a dive bar drinking and
complaining about men and relationships along with another woman who she just
met when a random fight erupts the entire bar into a war zone. Que Winchesters.
A/N: I wrote this for @iwantthedean’s Two Prompt Challenge.
My prompt was “Listen here, Chisel Chest, okay, we were here first.” While I
tend to write mostly about Dean or Benny, Sam kinda spoke to me on this one.
It’s Sammy central but fear not—there’s plenty of sassy Dean to go around!
((And if anyone doesn’t know? Moobs=Man Boobs and no I’m not even sorry.))
“I just don’t understand, Alicia. It was Alicia, right?”
“Actually it’s Alex—“
“Anyway, he’s so frustrating! I’m glad it’s over but
honestly I’m still raging. How dare he thinks he can talk to people like that?
And don’t even get me started about the lying and money.”
“Yeah, I hear you. Mine did the same thing, but it was
always MY fault. Everything was.”
You downed your shot while only half listening to Alicia.
No, Alexa or something. Whatever. Neither of you would remember come morning.
You both just got dumped and had come out to let off a little steam, and it was
working so far. Kind of. Why did they call it an angel shot anyway? The mixed
liquor was mostly a beige color with the thinnest line of blue on top.
Honestly, it reminded you of a trench coat and there’s not much angelic about
30 of my favorite fics, some of them you may have seen and some you might not have, revolving around, featuring and exploring the lives and personalities of the Until Dawn characters. It’s mostly for new fans to find a few good fics that my have been lost in the shuffle.
If you fic is on here then I thought it was worth sharing.
Imagine winning an oscar for best actress and being handed the oscar from Chris, your co-star for the past movies you’ve made.
You sat there with your best friend Sebastian Stan sitting beside you, you see your co-star Chris walk onto the stage. He was announcing the oscar for the best actress, Sebastian has told you over and over it was going to be you because you were nominated. But you just kept telling him the same reponse, ‘It’s probably not me.’ As you sat there, shaking nervously, Chris started naming the actress’s who were nominated. When he said your name, your heart jumped as everybody in the room started to clap for you. You smiled and looked at Sebastian who was smiling at you with a scrunched up nose making you giggle.
“All amazing actress’s, really..” chris sighs, looking down at the envelope.
“The winner is..” chris opened the red, shiny envelope, slowly pulling out a piece of paper.
Those three words scared you, you didn’t even notice but your leg was going up and down constantly, you were terrified. You didn’t care if you won, but you felt like you weren’t going to and the negativity was dragging you down. As you looked at Chris, you see him read the paper, a smile appeared on his face and his lips go back to the mic.
“Y/N Y/L/N!!” chris yells into the mic.
Your hand slapped over your mouth, claps started to fill the room, Sebastian cheered and stood up, cheering loudly. Sebastian’s standing ovation made everybody else in the building stand up as well, some were whistling and others were cheering. You couldn’t even feel anything im your body, you couldn’t believe that you won, this was like a dream come true!
“Y/N! Come on up here to recieve your oscar.” chris says into the mic.
You stand up, losing your balance a little bit but Sebastian was there to catch you. You squeal and hug Sebastian, he returns the tight hug you were giving him. As you let him go, you look at the stage that wasn’t to far and let out a big relaxed sigh, you lift up your dress and made your way to the stage. As you passed everybody, there were bunches of celebrities there that were congragulating you. Some of those celebs were people you’ve always wanted to meet!
And now they’re congragulating you on your oscar!! As you made your way to stage, you get onto the stage and the woman with Chris hugs you and tells you congratulations. You thank her and than you look at Chris, he was holding the oscar and he had a big smile on his face. You walk up to Chris and he hands you the oscar, the claps were still going on, you hug Chris and he kisses you on the cheek. You blush and rub him on the back.
“I knew you could do it Y/N.” chris whispers, making you blush even harder.
You let go of Chris and you had an oscar in your hands, Chris started to clap now that his hands were free. You go up to the microphone and everybody fell silent, they all sit down and you looked out to the crowd. You couldn’t believe it, you won an oscar.
“Wow.. This is.. I don’t even know what to say! I um.. I’m just very thankful for this and for everybody who has been helping me throughout my acting career! Mostly my good good friends Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans,” you turn and look at Chris who was biting his lip.
“Chris has sometimes been a pain my butt, but he’s also been a dear friend to me. As for Sebastian, the same goes to him, I just.. I just don’t know where I’d be without those two in my lives. Mostly Chris.. This was probably my seventh movie with Chris, and all the other six movies I’ve had with him have all been amazing experiences. Stage people, everybody who has helped me with the movies, you all are amazing. My directors, my co-stars, I love you all! You all are such amazing people and thank you so much for voting for me, I will never forget this moment. Thank you.” you smile.
Those last two words made the crowd go wild, they all stood up once again and they started to cheer. You turn around and Chris was right there, he gave you once last hug and you hugged him back. You won an oscar, and you probably the affection from Chris as well.