RFA + V & Saeran finding out MC is a YouTuber/vlogger with millions of subscribers? ❤️
- He comes over unannounced one day, planning to surprise you with some flowers but finds you recording a new video for your YouTube channel.
- Curious, he stands in the doorway to your room, out of sight of both you and the camera, just watching.
- He has to stifle a few giggles because you’re funny, but manages not to catch your attention.
- When you finish he bounces over to you, a huge grin on his face as he gives you the flowers.
- “That was so cute! I hope it gets lots of views.”
- He pokes his head over your shoulder and nearly stumbles back in shock at the fact that you have millions of people subscribing to your channel.
- He’s making a funny face, so you ask him if everything’s okay.
- The truth is that he doesn’t want to have to share you with anyone, not even this way.
- But it’s not his choice and he knows that, so he rebounds back to his cheerful self and wraps you in a hug, pressing a kiss to your lips.
- “Why wouldn’t it be? Ahh, you’re so popular and awesome and just perfect! I can’t blame anyone for wanting to watch you.”
- A dark look flashes in his eyes a moment as he says “but you’re mine.”
- It’s a big day for him, as he’s getting interviewed on a high-profile show about his upcoming musical.
- You sent him off with a kiss and a good luck, answering that you planned to do some singing of your own while he was gone.
- He loves that you’re both into music and wishes you were also an actor; then you could work together.
- The interview is going well, his charisma and flirtatious personality keeping the hosts entertained.
- Until they ask that question and he falters in shock.
- “What’s it like dating popular Vlogger MC? Do you get in on helping write their wildly popular mash-ups?”
- He blinks in surprise, giving just the slightest shake of his head before turning it to see the 30-second clip of you mixing two popular songs together in a way that makes it seem like they were meant to be one.
- The host quickly catches on that he didn’t know, and asks if he’s upset.
- He’s leaning forward, a large smile blooming on his face as he stares at the frozen frame of you.
- “No. I’m actually incredibly proud.”
- He does ask to watch you work when he gets home, though, and he’s incredibly interested in your process.
- She knows that you are incredibly talented with makeup, but she had no idea you performed tutorials on both normal application as well as costume designs.
- When you move in with her above the cafe, it’s one of the first things you tell her.
- You actually ask to use her as a model occasionally, and while she’s a little flustered at the thought at first, she ends up agreeing just to see what kind of magic you work on her.
- She doesn’t anticipate the fact that you’re popular enough that popular brands send you samples and ask you to do reviews on them.
- She ends up becoming a fairly regular addition to your show (and you receive a lot of compliments on your beautiful girlfriend), even if you demonstrate it on yourself.
- She suggests that you do some tutorials in person, having the cafe open at certain times during the week for that in specific (with a cover charge for makeup and your time).
- It ends up being wildly popular as well, and she’s so proud of your talent and brags about you to anyone who will listen.
- He finds out fairly quickly that you’re well-known on the internet through a few small inquiries he has Jaehee perform.
- After that he never looks into it further, so when you ask to borrow his laptop while at his house to record your weekly show, he watches you out of curiosity.
- You are actually a recent graduate (you joined the RFA while you were searching for a job) and had started this web series as a means for helping you study.
- You take whatever you’re learning about and break it down simply, creatively finding ways to help remember things and making it interesting.
- He’s very impressed, and he thinks that you’d be a wonderful teacher.
- Now that you’re out of school, you just continue with whatever you’re interested in learning more about.
- He actually starts watching them in his free time if he can’t be there when you record, because he finds them immensely educating.
- Mysteriously, you get a sponsorship offer from some of C&R’s partners if you’re willing to cover topics of their choosing.
- Hmm, how did that happen?
- Well, he knows, of course.
- He actually recognizes you immediately because he loves watching your videos.
- You’re famous for the pranks you play on people, strangers and people you know alike.
- They’re not too elaborate and they’re never mean, but they’re always funny and often there’s a rash of copycat pranksters after you release a new video.
- He has a few ideas of his own to bounce off of you and you’re more than willing to listen.
- You’ve found how he teases the other members of the RFA hilarious, although most of them wouldn’t be appropriate or right to implement outside of a close circle of friends.
- You have to tone down a lot of his suggestions but ultimately you can make them work and even offer to let him join you on camera.
- That’s exciting! He joins you after he tosses on one of his many costumes, and you can tell that he’s enjoying it a lot.
- He’s beyond thrilled when you get a large amount of people inquiring about who the ‘attractive woman’ with you is.
- Mission success.
- He knows you take fitness very seriously and that you make your own routines that focus on whatever area you think needs more work.
- He didn’t know that you also shared those routines with subscribers on your YouTube channel.
- You mention it offhandedly one day in conversation and he almost misses it, before committing it to memory to ask about later.
- When he brings it up, you beam and start gushing about how much you enjoy it. People send you pictures of their improvement and talk about how much they’re thankful that you offer such a wide variety of programs suited to different levels.
- He’s never seen you so animated before, not even when talking about other things he knows you love.
- He’s super supportive and very proud, even recommending your channel to anyone who mentions they need to start exercising.
- He finds your passion very inspiring and ends up taking pictures of you when you’re “working” just because of how bright you shine.
- He loves watching you do something you enjoy.
- He’s a little…wary at first.
- You’re basically Korea’s version of Thomas Sanders, so you post very short videos that are funny and sometimes carry a hidden meaning.
- He’s seen enough to know that the occasional prank is included and he has absolutely no interest in being a victim of your jokes.
- You ask him once if he’d be willing to join you just as a normal participant, but his very vehement “no!” lets you know just how he feels about your pastime.
- You’re very careful about how you approach your shorts after, making sure that he’s no where near where you’re going to shoot them.
- It upsets you that he’s so unsupportive of you, and he catches you crying about it one night.
- “What’s wrong?”
- It takes a bit, but finally he convinces you to tell him, and you spill, sobbing about how he hates what you do.
- He’s quiet, his face blank as he considers you for a moment before letting out a sigh, pushing back the hair that fell in your face.
- “I don’t hate that you make those videos. They are fun to watch, I just… I don’t want to be involved in them.”
- “That… that’s it?”
- He nods, hugging you close to him.
- “Please don’t stop… I like watching them when I miss you.”