- Griffin: "My boyfriend-to-be keeps on giving me the head lice. About two months ago I found some head lice in my hair the morning after someone I'm dating slept in my place. I did the treatment the same day. Two weeks later, slept together again and I found living lice again. It happened again yesterday, then I got the treatment again. And today as well." That's four lices. That's four different lice events. "What should I do? We're not close enough to talk about that, but I'm pretty sure he's the one giving them to me. I'm tired of doing treatments and changing tons of sheets after we're sleeping. I thought about telling him I got them somehow, and in a responsible way I'm telling him but I'm afraid he'll be turned off by me. Please help me, *frowney face*."
- Justin: Turned off by you? He's the lice guy!
- Travis: This is a tale as old as time. We get this question every week where people say, 'I'm sleeping with someone but at what point is it time to say I know you have lice?' Y'know what I mean? Like, yes, we will engage in intercourse and sleep in the same bed together, but we're not quite at the place where we're comfortable talking about each other's head lice?!
- Griffin: He's probably very embarrassed about it. Here's what drives me crazy is you've done four of these treatments - if he does one, he's probably good to go at that point.
- Travis: I don't think he IS that embarrassed, Griffin. I'm saying, maybe that's what he thinks he's bringing to the table. 'Listen, I don't have a great personality, I'm not very rich, but you know what I do have? Head full of lice.'
- Justin: A billion little fingers to please you.
- Griffin: Oh god!
- Travis: We're gonna share this together, baby. You, me, and the lice.
- Griffin: Go. Go, my little sexual servants.
- Travis: Call me Lice Bryce.
- Justin: Lice Bryce, Ant-Man's shitty brother.
- Travis: I've also never described anyone as my 'girlfriend-to-be'.
- Justin: Well Trav, I think if somebody gave me lice four times I'd probably keep'em in the maybe column.
I'm getting tired of L's attitude. The IG drama in the photo where she calls the security lady a bitch is going crazy, there's a lot of people saying the truth that she shouldn't call her that, and people kissing her ass saying she can do that. I need someone to take her phone right now, she is going down everytime she post something. I think we should stop thinking she is a real feminist after all, her actions says a lot, or maybe she need to stay away of SM and remember who she is.