- worked for years to find out the truth of what happened to her parents.
- avenged her parents by killing the person who killed them.
- her sass and sarcasm.
- helps julian with his siblings.
- took the whipping from julian because she couldn’t stand to see him in pain.
- tried to make julian hate her so he wouldn’t have to find out the truth about/ endure the parabatai curse.
- she didn’t want to invade the blackthorn’s privacy so she chose a different room in a different corridor.
- is one of the best shadowhunters of her generation.
- loves all the blackthorns like they’re her own family. (they basically are but still.)
- killed one of the seven riders which has never been done before.
- has and will continue to risk her life for all the people she loves.
- she’s so physically and mentally strong.
- loves julian with her whole heart.
- she’s always there for those she loves.
- literally shattered the mortal sword.
Nightmares always keep them up, so making hot chocolate at 3am has become tradition at this point. Even when they don’t jolt awake, the familiarity of drinking something at ungodly hours in their pj’s means they’re safe.
A few weeks ago I referenced this quote in an earlier post
about Edom: When they arrived in the mirrored city of a destroyed Alicante Alec
tells them Edom’s story (COHF 482-483): “They
didn’t have seraph blades; they hadn’t developed them. It doesn’t look like
they had Iron Sisters or Silent Brothers, either. They had blacksmiths, and they developed some sort of weapon, something they
thought might help them.”