- NAME: thea
- AGE: soon to be 28 (rip me)
- TIME ZONE: pacific standard
- PRONOUNS: she/her
- FACES YOU LIKE: pocs mostly. specifically asians because i gotta represent. ryan potter, sung jin park, harry shum jr., pedro pascal, idris elba, riz ahmed, dev patel, and i’ve been thinking of reviving my obsession with using faces from japanese boy bands (don’t judge me for my sins)
- PLOTS YOU’RE INTERESTED IN: anything tbh??? i’m a huge sucker for found families and couples that just should get together already but refuse to. conflicted villains, heroes with lots of skeletons in their closets, characters thrust into roles they weren’t ready for, general struggle and angst and anything that provides good character development.
- 2 TRUTHS AND A LIE: i almost got run over by steve wozniak on a segway this weekend, one time i rode my bike to class even though it didn’t have the rubber tire things on the wheels, i have a sword that isn’t mine sitting next to my tv and it may be too late to return it to its rightful owner
- YOUR SUPER HERO NAME: “i can’t believe you finished all that wine by yourself” woman
- WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO SEE FROM US? awesome worldbuilding, chill people, and plots that i will inevitably cry about because i have a lot of feelings okay
- A GIF OF YOUR FICTIONAL ALTER EGO ROUND IT OUT:
This chapter makes Levi's choice to "let Erwin rest" so he doesn't have to come back to this "hell" completely worthless since everyone seems to be having a great time and everything is just fine since he died. And they get their Ocean while Erwin doesn't get his Basement?! What the hell was Isayama thinking? I can't be the only one thinking that.