It’s not even that Bitty doesn’t think he’s cute, because plenty of people think Bitty is cute. Hell, he’s got a vlog - over half his audience call him ‘adorable’ and the rest use words like ‘nice boy’ and ‘such a sweetheart’
He carefully retakes, crops and filters his selfies so that he (and whomever he is with) always look their best, and he is aware that he’s got a great body - he has to, what with the hockey and all.
Not that anyone would know about the great body though, because it’s not like anyone has ever made a damn move to get their hands on it.
I know that what happened to michael is proof the white cishet man can die too. But, although he wasn’t perfect, michael was everything the white love interest should be? He cared deeply about Jane’s background (those spanish vows were the most romantic thing ever said in a tv wedding). He used his privilege to help her family (he stopped abuela being deported like 3 times). When he was called out he changed his behaviour (remember in chapter two/three when michael said he was “glad to be the male presence in house meetings” and jane said “that’s not going to go well in our meetings” and Michael was just like “I’m glad to be invited???”). And how even though he behaved appallingly when he first found out jane was pregnant by the end he considered mateo his own son (he and jane always talked about having “another kid” cos they already had mateo???). Overall michael was just a great guy and I wish more cishet white male love interests were as good as him.
*sniffs air* i think a rlly pretty boy walked down here and... *checks ground* he had long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes and ,, *moves the leaves on the ground* fell right here *points to chest* straight into my heart
if you're right about this season ending in a destiel separation, when do you think they're going to meet again / what's going to happen afterwards with their relationship? like in s13 and until the end of the series? i really do think they're going to separate in the season finale but i have no idea what is supposed to come next
Hi! I posted this yesterday about my view of what I would do if I was continuing the narrative and where I personally see it is most likely to lead but honestly I kind of expect a turnaround and surprises, Dabb loves surprises :)
If it were me, I see it continuing along this break up line - that Cas and Dean will be separated due to cosmic consequences and we will get a season 7 ‘I’m you but stronger’ theme.
If it is cosmic consequences it just fits so nicely for me because again, this is all about Dean and Cas (because really, Dean started the deal and was never going to let Sam do the sacrificing and Mary was just a decoy) and it is Cas who broke it.
I’m also loving @k-vichan‘s potential speculation that this time it ends up being the other way around, that it might be Dean who sacrifices himself for Cas this time… because he is all about actions, not words and boy is it leading to something here this season, also all the “Dean Winchester is going to die” foreshadowing, all the mirrors for this… I just kinda like this idea even though it hurts like hell…
I don’t know if they will drag Destiel out til endgame or even when endgame is, I’m assuming end of season 14 so based on this I am currently imagining that if it was ME writing it I would write:
s12 finale: relatively unambiguous but still not 100% obvious Destiel, then separation. Lucifer kills Kelly, extra hatred. Dean or Cas gets left to ‘raise’ the nephilim over the summer (with Sam? or is he separated from them too? Bmol?).
s13 mid season finale: They get Cas back OR if it’s Dean who is taken then he’ll be back earlier, by episode 3 probably. Here to season finale Cas is with them but not all the time, he has something going on (probably linked to the nephilim, heaven, Lucifer arc) but every time he is with Dean it is made more and more obvious that this is romantic, basically season 12 but even stronger.
s13 season finale:thenephilim helps bring down Lucifer because it chose Cas, the good mirror of Lucifer, who loves Humanity, it was also literally brought up by Dean Righteous Man Humanity Winchester and Sam I wont follow Lucifers plans for me Winchester.
s14: A hunter/mol arc, setting up endgame as them being the leaders of the new community, the nephilim being the bringer of balance. Cas is away with the nephilim for quite a bit, also Cas = Jesus: he will also be the Angels’ guide to becoming good towards Humanity again where many of them have lost their way, with the final Jesus type sacrifice being his choice to become Human. Again, where they are together it is super romantic Destiel heavy but there isn’t all that much of it.
s14 midseason finale: Human!Cas and canon Destiel.
s14 midseason to finale: tying up the mol leadership arc, canon Destiel in the background, not made a huge deal of but it is there and consistent, Saileen, nephilim bringing balance to the universe arc…
All of you should find a wise older person, anyone from a parent to a youth pastor or a close friend, and let them mentor and advise you in your Jesus journey. I’m very blessed to have a grandparent like my Mammie who cannot go 5 minutes without talking about Jesus. She is awesome, albeit a little crazy but hey the best of them are. Every year of University she has given me a book out of the bible to read. First it was Proverbs, then it was Philippians and now it’s Colossians. I’m not going to give you a verse by verse recap of Colossians but this one really hit me.
Whatever you do whatever your task may be, work from the soul. That is, put in your very best effort, as something done for the Lord and not for men. Colossians 3v23.
Probably one of the most well known verses from the book, but wowza did it wake me up. See i struggle with anxiety and sometimes it tries to break down my potential. But this verse gave me some hope for this year.
I’m one of those girls who has super high expectations for herself and that is often where my anxiety will strike me. But i don’t want it to. I am capable, i am following God’s plan for me and i am brave. This year of University will be different.
This verse is all about our mind sets which is great because as Christians we are given a mindset of righteousness over our old mindset of sinners. All we need to do is step through the doorway and allow the righteousness that God has placed inside of us to guide our behaviour, actions and lifestyles.
So when we go about our day to day tasks whether that be University life, work life, school life, an awesome time or a season of pain.. whatever our task let it come from that place where Jesus lives inside of us. Let us try our best to reach our God given potential, show the world some Jesus through our actions and give the devil a good stomp as we rise above his schemes. We are all called, set apart and the Lord delights over each of us with singing!
Nothing is too big for our God and as His children that covers us too. There is nothing that we are going through that God can’t handle. He is supreme, He has a plan and when we live our lives for God and go about our day to day tasks as if they were for God then we are reflecting the righteousness He placed in us and giving Him the praise He deserves!
He’s got this, He is giving us His covering and blessing, all we need to do is trust in His strength and plan and go for it!
Hi all! You know the deal. I write my thoughts in real time so anything I saw at the beginning that might be a mistake may be corrected by the end. This review will have anti-Damon, anti-Delena, anti-Steroline, anti-Bamon, anti-Bonenzo sentiments and will most likely have references to other shows and to the misogynoir, anti-blackness and racism in the narrative. If you do not like it, you do not have to read this. Are you ready? OK! Let’s go.
1. So I’m stopping a very promising Kdrama to watch this. The Kdrama is called Mirror of the Witch, I’m on the first episode and already there are more consequences in this drama than all eight seasons of TVD. So far it looks exceptionally dark and mean-spirited, I think it might actually disturb me. Anyway. It’s still entirely ridiculous that Cade’s last words are “Go to hell.” Like why? Also why would Stefan say, “You first”? Wasn’t Cade already in hell? Like didn’t he sort of create it? And now he’s just … dead? What was that dialogue?
2. I like how opening the door to Cade’s world will only destroy everything for “miles”, like that’s such a small scale, shouldn’t it be the end of the world if the devil is walking among us? Or is he not the devil, is Katherine the devil? I’m confused about the Hell hierarchy, you see.
3. Also I should mention I have a cold and I took cough syrup and it SAYS non-drowsy but last night I was knocked the fuck out so if I get a little loopy near the end, it could be that. Or it could be that watching TVD has finally addled my brain. Who knows.
4. They really do hype Katherine way too much.
5. Sorry, pausing because my cat is being extremely affectionate and I would rather play with her for a little than watch what trash this episode is going to be.
6. But now she’s on my keyboard. It’s like she’s trying to spare me.
7. The lighting in this episode seems to be darker than normal, I can barely see anything.
8. I think it’s funny that Caroline keeps waking up expecting to see Stefan and he’s not there.
9. Matt’s hair is SO stupid though. LIKE WHY.
10. I have it paused because the video is loading still but like seriously, he looks thoroughly unattractive like this and out of character I think Zach is pretty cute, so like ugh, why am I subjected to this.
11. Why do we care about Matt’s dad again?
12. Or his mother for that matter.
13. Like remember when she came to town and then made out with Damon and then they discovered Vicki was dead and she made out with Tyler? Or was Tyler first and then Damon? Either way, she’s messy af. The only interesting dynamic was her and Caroline and Elena. She’s pointless.
14. “That was a lifetime ago, things have changed since then” that should just replace the title of TVD. “Didn’t Damon kill your sister?” “That was a long time ago.” “Didn’t Damon kill your brother” “That was a long time ago.” And now apparently abandoning your family because of man pain and cowardice and immaturity is “a lifetime ago” too but oh no, Stefan was a ripper a literal century ago and we need to harp on it forever.
15. Real talk, I already feel kinda woozy but it’s fine it’s like being buzzed and it’s probably the only way I will get through this episode.
16. Why would Dorian agreeing to help them on how to get rid of the “Queen of Hell” be misconstrued as him being “cool” with Stefan though? Isn’t getting rid of someone who is supposed to be the devil Plus be in everyone’s best interest? Like whatever, it was just another chance to take a shot at Stefan. Transparent as fuck.
17. That red looks nice on Kat.
18. I like how Katherine is in this world, everything is supposed to be going to shit and Matt isn’t like “Mom, Dad, I hate you but you need to leave town because you could possibly die” he’s just like yeah fam, I’m rescheduling our awkward dinner date. Like lol. It would be more interesting if he didn’t give a shit if they died but this is just the writers being the writers. In Buffy, when the Mayor is supposed to devour all of Sunnydale, Buffy forces her mother to leave town and tells her if she doesn’t her presence will get her [Buffy] killed.
19. I love Stefan’s face when Damon says “she’s obsessed with Stefan” like BITCH WHO TOLD YOU TO TALK?
20. Why does it have to be a wedding though? It could just as easily be an engagement party or a rehearsal dinner, like sooooooooooo forced.
21. I mean, I don’t blame Bonnie for hating Stefan but Damon was responsible for killing Jeremy and kidnapping Jeremy, Enzo was responsible for suffocating Jeremy and she’s cool with both of them, hell she fell in love with one of them so I’m just like girl, I guess. The writers are ridiculous because it just feels like they don’t know the web they’ve created with these characters and understand that they’ve turned pretty much everyone into a hyprocrite.
22. And as a non-Beremy shipper, I still think Bonnie loved Jeremy more than Enzo and Beremy was a problematic af ship but at least some things were halfway earned, Bonenzo is pure dialogue, fam.
23. Oh and looks.
24. I don’t even know why Damon needs to tell Stefan that what happened to Enzo will haunt him like Stefan isn’t new to guilt. Why are they making it seem like this is Stefan’s first rodeo?
25. My video keeps fucking buffering. I might switch sites because I love myself too much to drag this out longer than I have to. Because I am only eight minutes in, that’s not gonna fly.
26. OK so everything is just buffering. I was supposed to have my data back, what is this.
27. Right now I have it paused on Damon. I really don’t get what anons mean when they tell me his arms are huge. Like I don’t see it.
28. WHO CARES ABOUT MATT’S MOM? What’s her name again? Kelly?
29. Is she dying?
30. She’s dying.
31. Oh she’s dead. Ish.
32. “Oh please don’t be mad at me, Caroline” that actually sounded like Stefan was talking to his mother.
33. Yeah this BE scene is giving me nothing.
34. Liz did a TERRIBLE job protecting MF, who are we kidding? And toasting with your rape victim about how her mother became your best friend and now her daughter will be your family is disgusting.
35. Lol yes use the SE necklace that Damon kept taking to give it to Caroline on her wedding day for Stefan because we’re ignoring how important that necklace was to SE, sure.
36. Seriously, Caroline looks at Alaric with more love than she does Stefan. Like just marry him, y'all are more compatible and have more chemistry than you and Stefan anyway. Like omg.
37. “I hope I get to see this one day with you and Elena” lol the FLATTEST delivery ever. Like do you even mean it?
Do you REALLY? Think hard, Stefan.
38. “I want to be a part of your happiness” I mean I guess. I don’t like Bonnie being arbitrary in her blame for Stefan but like can the girl be selfish and feel what she feels when she feels it for once? And indulge? Like??
39. I also find it interesting that Stefan and Caroline don’t have a private moment before the wedding, like I know this isn’t how we wanted to do this blah blah blah. They’re so segregated even when they’re together.
40. Do the writers not know of any alcohol other than bourbon?
41. The slow mo doesn’t change the deadened expression on Paul’s face, guys. Sorry.
42. Also Alaric’s speech is stupid, who becomes “family” with the people who have continuously terrorized your life and are responsible for the people you’ve lost? Like that’s when you see a psychiatrist because you have serious emotional issues.
43. “You saw light in me when all I saw was darkness.” WHEN WAS THIS? NO LEGIT WHEN? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW. Madly in love, you don’t even look madly in love, you look SO chill. OMG.
44. LOL bout you’ve been ready since you saw him at school. You were on his jock for one episode, then you onto Damon and were unfortunate enough to be his victim, then it was Matt, then it was Tyler, then it was Klaus, then it was Tyler then it was Jesse then it was Klaus then it was Stefan. Girl bye.
45. That SC dance looks SO AWKWARD.
LOL SLOW MO DOESN’T MAKE SHIT BETTER UNLESS IT’S ALREADY GOOD
46. Of course Matt’s dad isn’t dead. I mean he got stabbed when it was light out and now it’s dark but he’s still gurgling. Jesus. We met him THIS season, Julie, you can kill the irrelevant fucker off.
47. I don’t know why Caroline is STILL wearing the necklace.
48. HER NAME IS KELLY. I WAS RIGHT.
49. Why isn’t Caroline vamp speeding into the house?
50. Really? That’s your reaction to your kids potentially dying?
51. So like the smoke is having no effect on Bonnie?
52. And them siphoning her doesn’t hurt?
53. Caroline is legit calm when she thought her kids were dead for a minute.
54. LMFAO SO WHO ISN’T IN HELL? Vicki was in hell, Kelly was in hell, so like ERRBODY GOES TO HELL THEN? WHAT CRITERIA IS THERE? Like if I run a stop light do I go to hell because it’s against the law? What if I jaywalk or accidentally step on an ant or something? BECAUSE SERIOUSLY.
55. STEFAN WHY DON’T YOU EVER CHECK ANYONE’S PULSE?
Final thoughts: This episode didn’t enrage me like I thought it would, it’s just thoroughly ridiculous because it attempts to haphazardly rewrite history and Paul was such a lacklustre groom, like faaaam, those vows were horrible. And Caroline and Stefan are just so isolated from each other, like they don’t feel like a couple or a pair, they don’t feel like one, it’s so very cold. Kelly coming back with her daughter to destroy MF is like, I mean I guess, Katherine’s plan isn’t even original, Stefan was going to burn MF to the ground first anyway, like we’re seriously recycling plots in the same season too? This was actually laughably bad.
After Brandon confesses to Stef that he didn’t get into Juilliard, she decides she’s fed up with all of the kids’ secrets and removes their bedroom doors. Mariana starts seeing a therapist to deal with the trauma of Nick’s actions. While Jesus struggles with physical therapy, Brandon realizes that music might be a good way to help get through to him. Callie’s biological father Robert (guest star Kerr Smith) brings in his highly paid attorneys to handle Callie’s case, which causes a conflict with Stef and Lena.
Why does All Dogs Go to Heaven take place in New Orleans?
Seems a funny choice, right? I can’t think of many movies set in New Orleans unless it was specifically plot-related. And what’s the primary thing New Orleans is known for?
That’s right, Mardi Gras! The celebration that takes place just before Ash Wednesday, which kicks off the Lenten Fast! Which is symbolic for the 40 days and nights Jesus fasted and wandered in the wilderness rejecting the Devil. Charlie dies and returns on Ash Wednesday, putting the whole rest of the movie during the Lenten season. And while Charlie doesn’t exactly fast–
–he does go on a spiritual journey that culminates in his eventual death by a selfless act and then his reentry into Heaven
after a brief stop-over into Hell (gosh, that sounds familiar), leaving his disciple friend Itchy to stick around with Anne Marie and keep up his good works on Earth.
I’m not quite saying he’s doggy-Jesus (he’s a pretty bad dog, drinking and gambling and whatnot), but, at the very least there’s some parallels here that seemed intentional.
tbh it feels like crewniverse doesnt know how to do OP characters, ill admit ive never seen the shows the previous anon mentioned, but like crewniverse contradicts themselves so much, establishing steven cant do something, but now he can, without any practice?? like its especially bad bc hes not fully a gem yet has every gem ability?
EXACTLY! How is the boy so powerful if he isnt even full gem? At one point the kid couldnt do anything and now hes like Jesus? What? He suddenly discovers new powers without any practice like you said and has already mastered them? Remember in season 1 when the gems said to him that his mother can heal and he should try to heal Amethyst and they’re was a whole plot with him sometimes having troubles with that power and now its just.. oh look another power! Look how good he is! :D
ALSO, everyone in the show is doing a phenomenal acting job but TOM FUCKING ELLIS is killing it! He really knows how to use his face bruh. That scene with him lighting the blade almost broke me and he didn't even say a word. JESUS H CHRIST he's good. I hope this show gets at least 6 seasons (that my initial milestone for any new show I watch and love.) simply because HE DESERVES. (to reiterate I love everyone. just felt like saying that.)
YES, YES IT ALSO BROKE ME TOO, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SAW AMENADIEL’S REACTION TO HIM CRYING.
I LITERALLY SAID “BABY NO DON’T CRY I CAN’T HANDLE IT” OUT LOUD BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT THIS SHOW DOES TO ME.
Paul “Jesus” Monroe (in the comic) is openly gay, and has an off-and-on relationship with a man named Alex who is a doctor, I believe. Now, it hasn’t been revealed yet in the show that Jesus is gay yet. But I have a feeling it will be revealed pretty soon here. Jesus is super confident in the comic, and in the show (so far). He’s also smart as hell, and I firmly believe that Jesus was testing Rick and Daryl just to feel them out. To see if they’re actually human beings, y’know? So, he probably figured, well, they didn’t kill me, I gotta find out where the hell their home is. Did he intentionally get caught in the chase after he falls off the roof? I absolutely think so, it’s as if he was totally playing with them.
Okay, on to Daryl, it is a fact that Daryl’s sexuality has never been confirmed or actually revealed on the show. Now, of course people ship Carol and Daryl, rightfully so. Carol is the first woman out of all of the seasons he connected with first. It seems like in the second season they were going for Caryl. But what people tend to forget is that in season two their was a different main writer for the show (Frank Darabont, whom was fired like out of nowhere). Then it has been revealed to the public that Carol was actually supposed to die in Season 3 at the prison. But that got replaced with T-Dog (Sad face for T-dog). Carol and Daryl have a special place in their hearts for each other no doubt about that. But if anyone has been living underneath a rock, nothing sexual has ever happened between Carol and Daryl. Yes, they had an amazing heartwarming big reunited hug, and a kiss on the forehead by Carol. But that is all that has come out of it so far. Now, will Caryl ever happen? I have no clue, for the longest time I shipped Caryl, but now I’m not so sure what direction they’re going with their relationship.
Now as for Darus as a couple?
Let’s see, so if you haven’t noticed I would like to point out a couple of things..
Daryl and Aaron have a few moments in Season Five, the spaghetti dinner with Aaron & his boyfriend Eric (Yayyy<3). Also, when Aaron runs into Daryl in the woods, and if you pay a little more attention Aaron lets Daryl know that their is a bit of prejudice for him and his boyfriend back at Alexandria. (That they’re somewhat considered outsiders because of it). Daryl doesn’t really say anything about it, but obviously listens to what he’s saying. Aaron also proceeds to say something among the lines of, “I know you’re an outsider too.” Then of course a bit later he invites him to dinner with the funny as hell sloppy spaghetti Daryl thing. He’s basically so accepted with the gays of the show, and they all adore him.
Before Daryl and Rick go on their run there is a Denise and Daryl scene where Denise has a special request for her girlfriend Tara. Daryl is somewhat hilariously confused by the word pop, and then there is a particular line where Denise says, “I’m not very good at this kind of thing.” Meaning, romantic mushy gushy gift giving. You know who isn’t good at stuff like that? Daryl. Even Norman says himself, that Daryl isn’t a guy who would push someone up against a tree and just have his way with them. This happens right before Jesus runs into them.
Also, if you look up an interview of Norman, he reveals to the interviewer that for a while one of the writers in season two or three I think wanted to explore what Daryl’s sexuality was. He also mentions that he’d be completely down with it.
DARUS (Daryl and Jesus/Paul): When they first meet it’s intense as hell. Daryl is still distrusting of people because of Dwight stealing his stuff, and aiming a gun at his head. He doesn’t trust Jesus at all. Jesus is smart, fast, and seemingly confident (Just like in the comics). Whereas Daryl can be awkward, silent, somewhat grumpy type. In 2015 Robert kirkman also said something about doing with Daryl’s sexual/romantic orientation and I honestly don’t think he would’ve said something like that if he meant he was possibly considering the heterosexual route. Right when they meet, and Daryl lowers his gun, Jesus says, “But still, Best not to try anything,”. Daryl responds with, “Best not to make threats that you can’t keep either,”. Jesus eyes him, and replies, “Exactly,” agreeing. The rest of the episode is full of looney tunes like funny banter between the two. Daryl chasing Jesus practically playing together. Jesus saves Daryl from a walker behind him, Daryl still thanks him even before punching his face. If this was anyone else, I think they would’ve just punched Jesus. He appreciates what Jesus did, but he has his gun. I don’t think Daryl appreciates people taking his stuff again (*cough cough* Dwight) ..:D When Rick and Daryl are bringing Jesus home Rick swerves the car so Jesus rests on his shoulder adorably. I’ve read a lot of people’s opinions on this scene, and I read one genius opinion. Okay so, Rick is the main character, the main one that the writer’s control, you can take this in a way that the writers want Jesus and Daryl to like each other? Think about it. Daryl is obviously flustered by this, and pushes Jesus back away from him. This just seemed like Jesus will try and get closer to him or maybe show a bit of affection later on in the show and Daryl will just push him away and deny his feelings, like he did in the car by pushing Jesus back. (In an interview, Norman spoke about how Daryl was possibly going to be portrayed as a closeted gay male who would deny it out of his own modesty.) And Rick then reminded Daryl that he knew that Daryl wouldn’t have left Jesus there. And Daryl, being Daryl, denied it and acted all tough. I’m pretty damn sure that Jesus wasn’t 100% knocked out during the whole car ride. So, he must have heard some of the conversation between Rick and Daryl. I can’t help but think this is some form of foreshadowing of Jesus jokingly and/or seriously flirting with Daryl at some point in time. Also, it’s not totally unheard of if at some point Daryl is under some distress, and Jesus just directs Daryl’s head on his shoulder for some support. The last scene with Paul and Daryl, he leaves water at his bedside, just like with the pop except he doesn’t shake it up. If you notice in that scene when Daryl does shake it up, and says, “In case, you get thirsty.” You can visibly see Jesus being humored by this, and chuckles watching Daryl as he walks away. Jesus appears very confident in nature, and could totally win over Daryl. Norman Reedus has stressed time and time again that Daryl literally has no game, and he would never make the first move with anyone. Robert Kirkman also gives no fucks when it comes to what people think, if you’ve ever read any of his comics, he has badass gay characters. He even says, “There needs to be more badass gay characters, I don’t know why there isn’t many, but with me there is in my comics,”. It would be such a perfect opportunity for the show and writers to show that there can be a badass gay couple that completely smashes the stereotypes. The Walking Dead is very diverse in nature. Glenn and Maggie, Maggie is a white farmer girl, and Glenn is a Pizza delivery Korean dude with nine lives. Aaron and Eric are an openly gay couple that has ran into homophobic people in Alexandria before Rick and the gang arrived. Tara and Denise, Tara a brunette selfless lesbian, Denise a blonde doctor. Rick and Michonne, Rick the handsome white leader sometimes a reckless Officer Friendly nonetheless badass, Michonne a black goddess Katana Queen badass. Come on, Jesus and Daryl, Jesus a fast confident openly gay fighting master with really great eyes and beard, Daryl a cross-bow and RPG wielding redneck who’s adorably awkward and tough with a heart of gold and to-die-for muscly af arms. Throughout the whole episode, Daryl is chasing Jesus. Later on, I can guarantee that Jesus will be chasing after (not literally, but metaphorically) Daryl. There is just so much symbolism, and foreshadowing in the episode, more than I thought after I was done over-analyzing. I’m looking forward for more Daryl and Paul scenes, it’s ridiculous.
All in all, I have no doubt that Paul and Daryl will get close somehow. Whether it be, friendship, flirtation (mostly from Jesus, probably), relationship. There has to be a reason why they had Daryl and Jesus having the most contact with each other throughout the whole episode of first introducing him. Although it would be great to see them in a relationship together as we have not seen Daryl in one throughout the seasons so far, just these characters getting closer would be completely rad. And The Walking Dead love to have characters seemingly dislike each other at first, then later on they’re super close (Daryl and Rick, Rick and Michonne) It’s just pretty much predictable that they will be close. Like I love that one gif-set parallel where Michonne says to Rick, “don’t ever touch me again!” Oh, how times have changed. (’:. Daryl was calling Jesus (excuse my language, it’s Mr. Dixon’s choice of words not mine) prick, asshole, and my personal favorite, “come here, you little shit!” I think it’s because he added little to it that it’s my favorite. ;) So, later on can we expect Daryl calling him sweeter names? We shall see. Tell me what you guys think, I can’t be the only one that would love to see these two badass characters having some sweet times together. :)