hey! can i request connor with a reader who’s really shy and awkward around him. kinda blushy too? if thats fine.
I made the reader a celebrity, what a mixture shy/famous.
“CAN WE GET A PHOTO (Y.N)?” Various paparazzi surrounded you as you tried desperately to enter your apartment. They continued to block your path, shoving cameras in your face as you felt yourself get more and more overwhelmed.
“E-Excuse me..” you stuttered, trying to get them to part ways. They refused shoving the cameras into you more. Backing up, you debated whether or not you should just return to your car. The followed you as you hurried back to the car, someone grabbed your arm as you stumbled back to them. “Please I just want to get home..”
They didn’t pay you any heed, which made you grow frustrated.
“Detroit Police please back up!” A voice had boomed from a mere distance as you exhaled. The paparazzi were shoved back as a couple cops came over and ordered them to remove themselves, you scratched your head wondering who would have called them over.
“I see that you did need help.” You blinked as someone walked over to you, glancing at them you tensed up.
“H-hey Connor..” you held your arms as he wrapped an arm around you, before walking to Hank’s car. The paparazzi tried to follow but were merely pushed back, which relieved you in that department. You felt heat rush up your cheeks when he tightened his grip, being held flush against him.
Now you had a new problem.
“You should have let take you home.” He told you, arm still wrapped around your shoulder as he led you to the car. Clasping your hands together you shrugged awkwardly.
“I thought…..that I uh could,” Connor opened the door of the passenger seat, nodding at you to sit down. You hurriedly got in, sitting in the seats and glad to end that sentence. You watched him make his way to the front seat, you sighed trying not to overthink. Wringing your hands he stepped into his seat, before turning the car on.
“You may continue.”
“Oh!” you said alarmed. “I-I thought…that no one er would notice me?” You stammered looking for an excuse as to why you denied his help. Honestly you were too scared to be near him, he had you growing more and more nervous the longer you hung around him.
You may or may not have….a tiny crush on him.
Connor ripped his eyes off the road to look at you, watching as you quickly turned away from him at the sudden eye contact. You rested your hands on the seats in an attempt to loosen up. The warmth in your cheeks died down, feeling calmed at not being addressed anymore by the android.
“You appear to be nervous.” Connor pointed out the rather obvious, you tensed up once more as you stared at your lap. He dropped one hand onto the seat cushion, which caught your attention, the other perfectly stirred the wheel. “Why is that? Did the paparazzi bother you that much or is it someone specifically bothering you?” There was something about the way he said that that had your face warming up even more. Maybe you were reading to into it but he sounded like he was teasing you.
You allowed your eyes to drift over to him, catching his eyes as he gave you a rather silly grin. Something you thought got a bit better each time he did smile. Quick you looked back out the window you watching the buildings pass by and staring at the white snow. The silence felt awkward to you, you never did answer his question nor did you truly plan too. Unsure of what words to use.
The car slowed down at a red light, you could hear Connor shift around. You didn’t pay it no heed until you felt something briefly brush past your hand. A feather light touch to your pinky had you shifted said hand a bit away. A quick glance towards your hand revealed that Connor’s wasn’t too far a distance from your own, which had you sparing him looks none too subtle.
Despite feeling like something was up with that…weird display, you knew you really couldn’t bring yourself to say something about it.
The light turned green and then you felt the touch again, this time wrapping around your lone pinky. The urge to rip away your pinky became real, and you weren’t sure if you wanted to look down and see what you imagined. Maybe this wasn’t happening, you tried to reassure yourself despite feeling the pressure remove and then cover half your hand.
With a quick look down, you could feel your cheeks warm up at the sight of Connor’s hand half way overlapping your own. Your free hand settled on your lap, gripping the fabric in comfort, this was oddly bold of him.
Connor said nothing else which had you sitting there with an overwhelmed thought process, though if you had looked away from outside the window you could have seen his own glances. He was much more sneaky about them, so he was well aware you were looking at him as well.
You could feel his fingers inch slowly, and you were sure your beating heart could be heard even to the android. With his hand fully on top of your own, he intertwined the fingers and you moved your fingers awkwardly unsure of what to do with them.
“C-Connor..?” you found yourself whispering as he slowed the car to a stop by Hank’s house. He powered the car off with his free, albeit with a bit difficulty, before turning towards your stilled body. You continued to look forward, afraid that he could both feel how clammy your hands were getting or the way you were biting your lips.
“Yes.” He asked back casually, LED blinking a yellow. “What’s wrong?”
He knew exactly what was wrong, the prick.
“O-oh uhh, you’re kinda um holdingmyhand.” You stammered out, feeling his hand only tighten its grip on you.
“I am aware.” Connor shrugged, leaning back against the seat as you tried to find your words.
“Connor…..this is super embarrassing….”
“It’s why you were nervous to come home with me, research says that you should get over your fears.” His hand pulled you closer to him as you felt your heart hammer harder at the fact that he did know. “So I holding your hand will quell your fears.” He unclipped the seat belt and dragged you towards him, your thighs touched as Connor tilted his head. “Still nervous?”
“Far…far more than just th-that.” You tinkered with your pants, eyes looking anywhere but on him.
“I wonder how’d you feel if I kissed you.”
The noise you made was inhuman, which had Connor blinking in both suprise and amusement. “YOU….You can’t say those types of things Connor.” The heat in your cheeks were too warm and you felt like you were going to explode.
Connor didn’t reply, and with a little bit of hesitation you set your eyes on him. He gave you a small wink, to which you averted your gaze a bit. You wondered when he was going to go in so you could follow but Connor had other plans.
You could feel his thighs remove from your own, his hands pulling you towards him as he brought you into his chest. You tensed up, swallowing from the contact. “It’s alright i’ll kiss you when you’re ready…”
He could only watch with a quirk of his lips as your grip tightened on his hand.
“Never fall in love with someone, unless they feel the same towards you. Because one-sided expectations can mentally destroy you”-
Sorry it’s a mess…ive been busy. Anyways for @plangstweek day 1: unrequited love. I got this ask like over 4 months ago and finally had the chance to do it….it was tough….but yeah.
• insists that he doesn’t need to be taken care of but he won’t turn down a night of cuddling he won’t kiss u tho bc he doesn’t want u catching his germs
• has the LOUDEST sneezes
• u can hear him in the room next door
• gets really shy and smiley when u come in with a bowl of soup and hold the spoon to his mouth to feed him
• lays flat on his back and goes into a dead sleep
• u have to shake him a couple times to make sure he’s not actually in a coma
• gets really clingy and grabs ur wrist whenever u try to leave the bed
• “i don’t need blankets i only need u”
• “hoseok pls u have a fever of 102 let me get u medication”
• nuzzles his head into ur shoulder
• he falls asleep with u in his arms and when u try to wriggle out he whines and hugs u even tighter
• sniffles every 2 minutes
• he wakes up and claims he feels better then falls into a coughing fit
• u make him stay in bed while u make tea
• he moves less but continues to chatter away even with a sore throat
• “(y/n), don’t u think my voice is sexier when it’s raspy like this?”
• “minhyuk u sound like a chainsaw please lay down”
• lays in bed with his nintendo ds
• wears like, 5 sweaters and holds his arms open as a cue for u to get in and snuggle with him
• gives u this pitiful puppy face that makes u wanna baby him
• which is exactly what he wants
• knows what medicine to take and when to take them
• brushes off his sickness then turns around and sneezes
• tries not to make a big show about being sick but sometimes he stumbles into u just to freak u out
• he likes it when u cook for him tho since usually he takes on the kitchen duties
• jokingly says the soup u made him tasted like poison but he’ll slurp it all up in 10 minutes
• likes it when u sing him to sleep
• does not want anyone to see him in such a pathetic state; also, he doesn’t like taking medication
• hides underneath the covers
• “baby u need to take medication c'mon”
• *muffled* “memes don’t need medication”
• peeps his head out occasionally when he thinks ur not looking and u catch his cheeks inbetween ur hands and smoosh his face
• is incredibly childish and clamps his mouth shut when u hand him pills and a glass of water
• jooheon thinks the best way to recover from a cold is to sleep it off
• when he finally wakes up he can’t open his eyes and he is 100% needy for cheek kisses and hair ruffles
• super clingy, wraps his arms around ur waist so u can’t leave
• “stay here with me i’m sick and lonely”
• sometimes he grabs his notepad and tries to write lyrics to get his mind off his pounding headache
• then u have to physically swipe the notebook from his hands and shush his protests while u feel his forehead
• gets really quiet and prefers to lay in bed on his phone
• does appreciate u coming in once in a while to check up on him and to bring him food or water or medication
• gets flustered when u offer to feed him, tries to convince u he doesn’t need u to feed him
• “(y/n) i’m sick not paralyzed i can feed myself”
• “say aah”
• begrudgingly lets u feed him he’s so embarrassed what a cutie