((Hey gang! I’m working on some asks right now but I wanted to announce that me and a couple of friends are in the process of making a new BMC ask blog that is a Peculiar Children Steampunk AU–so based off of Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children set in a Steampunk universe. All the kids are “peculiars” and have special powers, and the squip takes care of them all! It’s gonna be really fun °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
tbh i want more epsilon characterization where he isn’t just like church to fit in bc he was expected to. like s7, where he’s more upbeat and just wants to be worshipped and shoot lasers, or really anything where he’s less of everyone’s replacement for alpha church yknow?
like every member of the bgc pretty much just views him as alpha. the only main person he interacts with who doesn’t see him as church (right away, anyway) is carolina, and that’s because she never met alpha even wash eventually just reads him as Church, and wash knew him during pfl (if u count dying as getting to know someone, i guess)
anyway in summary: let epsilon develop his own personality that isnt “replacement for alpha,” cowards
A friendly reminder to keep an eye on your health during the summer, be it mental or physical! No matter how busy you may be, you have to make time to keep an eye on yourself and prevent any possible issues.
Listen Tumblr might be a great big shithole but I met the person I love most in the whole world on this shithole and I made friendships I wouldn’t trade for anything and what I’m saying is in the dark cesspit of this hell some of the interpersonal relationships are the only bright points.
i want ryuji to hug me. partially because i need a hug, partially because loOK AT THOSE ARMS. THOSE BE PRIME HUGGING ARMS 👌 (also i stg this is the best persona scenario and hc blog ever. keep up the amazing writing, it seriously brightens up my day!)
i did something that was rlly relieving for me bc im a broke witch, lmao but I have a little wand making spell kind of? its rlly simple
and I wanted to tag a few nice blogs I follow bc i love helping ! So like,, lolipop sticks (wood ones) or fondu sticks, with one edge pointed?? yeah, those ! I personally carved mine to be pointed bc i love imperfect crafts bc its unique to me. But yeaaaah !
You will need :
* one of the long wooden sticks that wont break easy we hope (point out the end if you want / need to ) * two or three colors of ribbon ! *sewing needle and thread or glue ! *(optional) A knife to carve your initials or a smol sigil on the flat bottom.
- (opt) take your knife first if you want to and carve what you’d like at the bottom !
- (opt) write out a spell or a saying or quote you like along your ribbon in marker (mine was Harm None; Do What Ye Will)
-take the base color of ribbon you’d like and wrap it halfway around to where it’d comfortably have your fingers wrap around it (in my case it was golden)
- sew the ribbon to have it stay or glue it
- take three other pieces (could all be the same color or three different ones that have a meaning to you) Tie them together at the tip and braid them!
-Tie the end together tightly !
- Tie the braid to the end of your wand. If there is excess ribbon, wrap it along the handle of your wand !
- Glue or sew the ribbon to where it will stay !
- (opt) Think of a power chant so that when you use wand spells, they will work more efficiently. (I used a homemade one; Mother Nature, Father sky, these are the rules I abide by. Grant me power, in my dullest hours, help me see the light in me! [The rule I abide by is what I wrote on my ribbon, aha!])
There you go !! A cute, convenient wand for your spells !!