I got quite some asks a while ago about “What does my fave say about me???” and I wanna answer all of them and also no new chapter which is crushing:
Class 1-A: Alphabetized
Aoyama Yuuga: you have horrible self-esteem issues and cover it up by attracting attention to yourself because you want the attention but have absolutely no idea what to do with it once you have it
Ashido Mina: a loud passionate person with a fondness for dress-up (everyday wear or costumes, it doesn’t matter) and people are shocked to find out your level of nerdiness because like… “you don’t look like a nerd…”
Bakugou Katsuki: a spitfire on the inside and sometimes on the outside. You spicy af and people tell you to tone it down. Was a genius in middle school but then found out about everyone else catching up. Has a SUPER fear of failure.
Hagakure Tooru: A cute little flower who blends into the background but never fear, all that gossip is here! People forget you a lot, but you’re used to it. Gotta keep that positive attitude!!!!
Iida Tenya: People tell you you’re weird a lot and they also tell you you’re annoying but you’re just trying to help. Smart af when it comes to what you know, but pretty clueless otherwise.
Jirou Kyouka: You have that one piece of clothing you love dearly and have owned for years and people are shocked to see you whenever you’re not wearing it. Actual music hoe. *takes out one earbud* whut
Kaminari Denki: Admit it you’re an irl troll face but deep down you’re actually the rarest of pepes. Just wants to be loved by friends but you also want a date to prom so jokingly-for-real ask people out on dates. It hasn’t really worked.
Kirishima Eijirou: You love The Gays™ or are irl gay yourself. You’re an actual cinnamon roll but you’re hella burnt on the inside so you’ve got a spine of steel. You love your friends and aren’t afraid to say it. HUGS FOR EVERYONE
Kouda Kouji: You little animal lover you~ <3 ! Shy and sweet, people tell you that you don’t talk much but you’re just anxious. Will talk about your passions until you pass out but if it’s in front of strangers then NO THANKS
Midoriya Izuku: Actual cinnamon roll just trying your best, you’re smart with what you’re passionate about but that also makes you a giant nerd. You have that one weird little quirk that nobody understands so you hide it a lot.
Mineta Minoru: You’re goofy and the squad clown but also naive af. Might not be noticeable on the outside but UR A SINNER HARRY. You read way too much fanfiction because actual porn feels weird/ is too much
Ojiro Mashirao: You like to stick to the background but you also want people to notice when you’ve achieved something so you’re stuck in this cycle of “I want this to look good but also original but not too weird but also cool but also…”
Satou Rikkidou: Your resting bitch face almost has yourself fooled but there’s nothing that can comfort you like food and your best bro can. Is really good at cooking. Part of the “Support Everyone But Forgets Yourself” Squad.
Sero Hanta: You come off as harmless but deep down you’re a disgusting memer waiting for the perfect moment to pun and meme. Your health is important, look at this article you printed off just for your friends’ cringe
Shouji Mezou: You’re quiet at first but hella observant so you can tell the moment to open up and let people see how harmless you are on the inside. Gentle soul who only want the best for others. Will kill/die to protect others.
Todoroki Shouto: You’ve been deeply hurt by someone you looked up to and you know you’re still messed up. You’re trying to grow away from the pain but it’s hard. A little wrapped up in your head, you want to love others again.
Tokoyami Fumikage: You know every word to “Welcome to the Black Parade”. You like really cool, dark and edgy things so your inner emo is Strong™. People tell you that you need to cool your chill and warm up. flip them the bird.
Tsuyu Asui: IRL perfect friend, you are the mom friend/ big sis friend of the group who makes sure everyone stays together and doesn’t do stupid shit. At least, doesn’t do stupid shit without you. Pokèmon was a lifestyle, once.
Uraraka Ochako: Looks innocent on the outside but will punch a guy if they step over that very clear line. Friends and family are to be protected at all costs. You’re so cheap, people laugh but in reality you’re scared to spend money.
Yaoyorozu Momo:Smart af and pretty too, you’re so used to things coming easily to you that you panic as soon as something seems hard. In group projects you’re the one that does 95% of the work. You’re (kinda) ok with this.
Alright, I covered Class 1-A first, but if your fave isn’t on this list, or you wanna look up your other faves, I left it all under the cut!
All Might/ Toshinori Yagi: Actual cinnamon roll trying their best to be a good guardian and lead those who are lost. Is the actual biggest dork around. Tries to be cool but simply… isn’t. We love you anyways. Pls take care of yourself too.
Eraserhead/ Aizawa Shouta: you’re extra salty in need of a nap and still care about everyone around you but still like to fuck with them to show you care. Is a cat person and feels like you can only get along with other cat people.
1) If you could go back in time, where you would go? The million dollar question. It’s so hard to decide but I’d probably go back to the 60s. Imagine being able to see The Beatles live or Monty Python! (Yes I know that the Pythons could be considered to belong more in the 70s but shh, Flying Circus began in 69 so..)
2) 5 things you’re really into right know Monty Python, Versailles, The Beatles, Disney, Sherlock theories.
3) What’s the one thing that you really want to do, despite that it really scares you? Become an actress, I really REALLY want to do it. I’ve even applied to a school as a first step towards that dream but it scares me because what if they think that I’m rubbish!
4) 10 movies you can watch over and over again and never get bored In no particular order: Disney’s Robin Hood Fyra År Till (Four More Years) You’ve Got Mail Freier Fall (Free Fall) Love Actually Känn Ingen Sorg (Feel No Sadness/Grief/Sorrow) The Muppet Christmas Carol Splitting Heirs Life of Brian The Full Monty
5) What’s the one thing you love about yourself the most? Um.. I don’t know.. Well I kind of like that I’m passionate about Movies/actors/TV-Shows and that I can quote them. Does that count haha
6) Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any? I don’t but I do want to get some. I’ve thought about getting the “Monty Python Flowers” you know the ones in the opening to Flying Circus, or a Monty Python quote. Or the Deathly Hallows symbol or “Always”. And also “221B”. I basically want one for every fandom I’m in haha.
7) Most nerdy/geeky thing you did? Oh that must have been when I convinced my parents to go with me to Båstad (A town in Sweden) just so that I could see a cinema screening of Frankenstein, you know the one with Benedict Cumberbatch and Jonny Lee Miller. Why is that the most nerdy thing you ask? Well it’s almost a 6 hour journey with car from where we live. Funny story, my mum called to book the tickets and she asked which of the screenings would have Benedict as the Creature because that’s the one I wanted to see. And the person on the other end was like ?? I don’t know we haven’t really decided. And my mum pressed on that it was really important to know this since we would travel for six hours to get there. Anyway when we got there the people who worked there gave all of us free candy because they thought it was hilarious that so many of us (There were people from Stockholm and other places far away) had travelled so far to see a theatre production on screen. Anyway, we made it into a holiday and went to Gränna and bought some Polkagrisar too and other things like that. But the main event was Frankenstein. Is that nerdy/geeky enough? Haha
8) The best make up/beauty tip? I don’t wear make up that often so.. Uh feel comfortable in your own skin and don’t feel that you need to put things on your face just because you always do I guess. I don’t know, do whatever you want. I’m usually to lazy to do anything, hell I don’t always brush my hair. Sometimes I just run my fingers through my hair or put it into messy bun or ponytail. I’ve never been particularly interested in make up or clothes tbh..
9) What are you looking forward to this year? I’m going to a Håkan Hellström concert and I still can’t believe I have tickets to it!
10) Do you like poetry? What are your favourite authors? I do, I don’t read it that often but I love the Swedish poet Gustaf Fröding!
11) Funniest joke you’ve ever heard?
“Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! … Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!” No but seriously, I don’t know. I know that this is a boring answer but there are so many jokes out there and I can’t remember a single one now haha.
I can’t come up with any questions right now but I loved these ones!