"let's overthrow the palace and cut all their heads off!" said robespierre, cutting everybody's heads off until someone eventually got mad and cut his head off.
you could make a rel— no, don't.
now the animals can go on land. come on, animals, let's go on land! "nope, can't walk yet. and there's no food yet, so I don't care"
tired of using lame, sad metal? introducing: bronze. made from special ingredient tin from the far lands of Tin Land. i dunno, my dealer won't tell me where he gets it.
get the hell out of here. will you get the hell out of here if i give you 500 elephants? okay, thanks, bye
♫the sun is a deadly laser♫
some people have no friends. some people have no food. the globe is warming, and ♫the ocean is full of plastic!♫
hi, i'm a member of the roman empire, and i was wondering ♫is loving jesus legal yet?♫
"Wait!" said christopher columbus, probably smoking crack. "if the world is round, let's go this way to india"
who's the buddha? this guy, who sat under a tree for so long that he figured out how to ignore the fact that we're all dying. you could make a religion out of this.
oh, fuck, now everything's dead
some stars burn out and die. bigger stars burn out and die with passion! and make some brand new way crazier shit. ♫space dust!♫ which allows for newer and more interesting stars to be made, and then die and explode into ♫even crazier space dust!♫
hi, you're on a rock floating in space. pretty cool, huh? some of it's water. fuck it. actually, most of it's water. i can't even get from here to there without buying a boat. it's sad. i'm sad. i miss you.
i feel like everyone has little moments that stick with them. for some people, it might be their first kiss, or when they met their best friend. personally, i can’t stop thinking about moonbin referring to the beatles as sunbaebim…
Jason Todd going Ten Things I Hate About You on Tim Drake by singing Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You to him in a very crowded area. It ends with him nearly being arrested and Tim melting into an embarrassed puddle on the ground.
After the Shiro clone thing is sorted out, Black accepts
Shiro and Red accepts Keith back. Lance is damn happy that he can get back to
Blue. He runs to Blue’s hanger. Blue’s shield is up but he still runs head
first into it because Blue always lowers it before he hits it. She doesn’t lower
Lance bounces back and falls down after hitting the shield
and just look at Blue wide eyed. ‘Blue…’ he calls out to her in a tentative
voice. He can’t feel her in his mind. But he still reaches the shield and taps
it like he did the first time he met her. It doesn’t lower this time though. He
tries again, each time the tap getting more frantic. 'Blue, come on Blue open
up girl. It’s me! I am your paladin again Blue!’ He is banging the shield at
this point. Finally, he just slides down on his knees, dejected. 'Are you angry
with me? I swear I will never pilot any Lion other than you again! You are the
only one for me Blue.’ He rests his hands on the shield again. 'Please….please
open up’ he says as his voice breaks.
He knew what this
meant. He just didn’t want to accept it. He still wanted to believe somewhere
that this was just Blue throwing a tantrum. But two hours of sitting in front
of the lion and the shield still being up even he had to accept this was no tantrum.
He was no longer Lance, the Blue Paladin
of Voltron. He was Lance, just a boy from Cuba now. He finally stood up and
looked at Blue with one last resigned smile. 'Well, Keith was right when he
said things will work themselves out’.
♫ Here’s the story, of a gal named Lucy, who had a time team of her very own...♫ the Time Team - Brady Bunch style, lol. Hush. Flynn is a part of the time team. The grumpy, doesn’t play nice with others part.
He was a Marauder but he hurt them all in one way or another.
that part is lined because I’m not sure if you are aware??
All canon, I won’t argue but please explain to me how you delete Peter Pettigrew from existence when you hate him based on canonical evidence???
YOU TELL ME HE BETRAYED THEM THEREFORE HE DOESN’T DESERVE TO BE INCLUDED?
Please explain to me, how James hated Peter before he died? Please do this, so I get your perspective.
James Potter trusted PETER BLOODY PETTIGREW WITH HIS LIFE.
So what I get from this is you don’t trust James Potter now? You don’t trust the husband of Lily Evans? Are you sure about that? I don’t think so.
Can I be brutally honest with you?
James Potter loved Peter
Sirius Black loved Peter
Remus Lupin loved Peter
and you know what? Peter loved them back until he was defeated by the fear that consumed him and he found his life more important than theirs. Remus wouldn’t have done it, Sirius wouldn’t have done it, James wouldn’t have done it but Peter was never as strong as them. He is complex and that’s what makes the Marauders so perfect, because none of them are.
Let’s see what we miss when you delete Peter from the narrative:
The silent boy who everyone thought didn’t belong with the Marauders
but he did
the one proof that shows James wasn’t an arrogant asshole to the people he cared about until he got his head out of his ass around the fifth year
the rat that helped them get into the Shrieking Shack when Remus had his transformations?? OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY HELPED THEM??
Just riddle me this…
Why does the Marauders’ Map has four names on it when you insist on making fanfic and fan art for three?
Explain that to me and we are good but if you fail, I won’t stop ranting about this.
I am here! And I am taking over the school, bow before me Lord Voldemort! *arm raised in the air, holding the elder wand, lightning sparks fly out for show of power*
*sitting at her desk writing away, doesn't look up* No.
*arm drops, jaw drops. sputters* But..but...Maybe you didn't hear me, I said,*lifts wand again with lightning* I AM LORD VOLDEMORT! WIELDER OF THE ELDER WAND! BOW AT MY FEET AND TREMBLE AT MY POWER, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES! Ahhh!!!
*head still down, still writing* I said No, Mr. Riddle. Dismissed.
*deflates again, and stomps up to desk* What is wrong with you! I have the most powerful wand! I flooed into your secure fireplace, I...I did lightning! And you won't even look!
*Sticks out hand, palm up* I will take back that wand Mr. Riddle.
*clutches wand to chest* No, it's mine! I took it fair and square.
*Looks up over her glasses* Now.
*Voldemort returns to Death Eaters on his side of the floo*
So my Lord, how did it go? The school is ours yes?
*head down* I didn't get it.
Why is that my Lord? Surely no one there was strong enough to take you on!
What was that?
McGonagall took my wand!! *goes to nearby desk, takes out paper and quill, and begins writing*
What are you writing my Lord? Our next move?
*looks over Voldemort's shoulder and reads* "I will not take wands that don't belong to me, and not be a dictator." You're writing lines!
Me: Okay, let’s think of some other predictions and theories for the BH6 show that don’t involve Tadashi
Also Me: but WHAT IF Obake shape shifts into Tadashi because he knows it’ll distract Hiro and the others and they spend half of the episode thinking Tadashi is alive, but everyone starts noticing he’s acting really strange and realize that they’re being fooled by Obake?
Random KakaObi prompt that won't get out of my head. "You are a storm constrained by human skin." (Obito, referring to Kakashi.)
Somehow it turned into Akatsuki!Kakashi, only not. Evil overlords KakaObi? I don’t even know anymore. *dumps it here*
Kakashi finds him in the
Mountains’ Graveyard, six months after Rin dies.
It’s strange, jarring, to turn the corner and find a
fragment of his old life waiting. Obito stops dead, caught unmasked and
unawares, and stares at Kakashi with one of the eyes they share, not entirely
able to believe what he’s seeing.
The silence stretches for a long
moment, and then Kakashi laughs, sharp and ragged, and pushes his slanted
hitai-ate up. The Mangekyo Sharingan darts across Obito’s face, practically
drinking him in, and Kakashi breathes, “I knew I wasn’t just going crazy.”
It’s the wording, more than
anything, that makes Obito pause instead of reaching for a weapon or giving in
to the tempest-lash of rage that splinters through him. He looks Kakashi over,
takes in the unwashed clothes, the limpness of his hair, the bags under his
eyes. It’s like he hasn’t slept since Rin died, half-manic as he trembles under
A part of Obito wants to burn
him alive. Another part, deeper and far more desperate, wants to throw his arms
around Kakashi and sob the way he hasn’t been able to these aching, festering
months, caught up in the throes of grief with no outlet to be had. The rage
More often it doesn’t.
“How did you know I was alive?” Obito
asks, and it comes out steadier than he expects, less like he’s cracking to
pieces on the inside, falling apart now that such a clear reminder of his past
is in front of him.
Another ragged breath, and Kakashi
reaches up, pressing a hand over his Sharingan eye. “We see the same things,
sometimes,” he says. “I just…followed.”
For the first time, it occurs to
Obito to wonder if Kakashi is alone. He looks past him, down the tunnel that
leads to the surface, takes a step to go and check—
“No!” Kakashi catches his arm,
trips and stumbles and falls to his knees. He buries his face in Obito’s robes,
clutching at him, clinging like a small child, and says, “Don’t leave, please, don’t—”
That tone sends a shock right
through Obito, almost as much as the contact does. Carefully, hesitantly, he
lifts a hand to Kakashi’s hair, lightly rests his fingers there and feels as
much as hears the sob that shakes through his former teammate. It’s…familiar. Painfully familiar. How many times has Obito
wanted to break just like this, over the last few months? More than he can
count, really, and the only thing that’s stopped him is a complete lack of
people he can trust to catch him when he falls. He hadn’t really thought there
was anyone like that left in the whole world, with Rin gone.
Now he has to wonder if Kakashi’s
world is a black hell right now, too.
“I’m not leaving,” he says, and
the words crack in his mouth. He frees himself from Kakashi’s hold for just
long enough to drop to the ground in front of him, their knees pressed together
and his hand still in Kakashi’s hair. “I just—why are you here?”
“Where else would I be?” Kakashi
asks, and he sounds honestly bewildered by the question. “You’re alive, and you’re
here, so where else would I go?”
Obito can’t even begin to make
sense of that answer. “But Konoha—and Minato-sensei—”
Kakashi raises his head, meets Obito’s
gaze with one of the fiercest stares he’s ever seen, and suddenly his short,
skinny teammate looks like the jounin he is, deadly and determined.
“You’re my best friend,” he
says, like it’s as simple as that.
Maybe it is, but hearing the
words like that—
Something inside of Obito cracks
right down the center, and it’s like the ice at his core is finally giving way.
The heat of rage and the pain of grief aren’t welcome, aren’t pleasant, but—
Surely it’s better than feeling
nothing at all.
Somehow his hands are curled
around Kakashi’s, holding so tight it’s like he’s daring the world to pull them
apart. There are tears on his cheek, sliding crooked and uneven down his scars,
but Kakashi makes a quiet, shattered sound and reaches up, brushing them away.
“I want,” Obito starts, but his
breath hitches, he shakes, and an instant later Kakashi is dragging him into a
hug so tight it aches, desperate fingers in his hair and hitching breaths on
his ear. Kakashi’s cheeks are wet, too, and Obito curls his fingers into worn
cloth and says, “I want to destroy the world, for what it did to her. For what
it did to us.” And maybe it’s the
first time he’s acknowledged it, that this isn’t solely for Rin but for himself
as well, selfish grief and self-centered anger directed at everyone and
everything, but with Kakashi right here, suffering
just like Obito is, he can’t do anything but admit it.
Kakashi doesn’t immediately
recoil—doesn’t even loosen his grip, upon hearing that. He pauses for a long,
long moment, and then whispers, “Rin would hate that.”
A sob tears from Obito’s throat,
and he shakes apart, the ice falling away to leave the gaping wounds beneath
visible. He hasn’t said her name out loud since the night she died, hasn’t allowed
himself to think just how much she would hate him for this plan, how he doesn’t
care as long as she’s back.
There’s no way to block out
those four little words, though.
Kakashi clutches him tighter,
drags Obito in until it’s hard to figure out which limbs belong to whom and
where each of them definitively ends. “She would,” he says, almost an apology. “But…if
we can’t destroy it, we can save it. So
there’s never another story like hers.”
Obito swallows, wants to pull
back to look at Kakashi but doesn’t quite dare in case this all shatters into a
dream. “I—yes,” he whispers. “We have to change it. We have to—I just want her back—”
“There has to be a way.” Kakashi’s
fingers are tight in his robe, and Obito can feel him swallow. “There—somewhere.
Someone must have a way.”
If they do find it, they can’t bring
her back to this world, though. Can’t bring her back just so she can face more
war, more death, more children slaughtered. Something that’s almost a laugh
shakes through Obito, and he wonders why he never thought of his alone. Too much
time spent listening to Zetsu, probably, and his devotion to Madara’s plan. Obito
isn’t devoted, though, and this is Kakashi.
“We’ll save the world, and then
we’ll save Rin,” he whispers, and feels Kakashi’s slow, steady breath against
his cheek, the faint tip of his head in agreement.
“Together,” Kakashi says, and
somehow, when he pulls back and kisses Obito hard, it feels like the most
natural thing in the world to kiss him back.
Thirty is approaching old age
for a shinobi, but Kakashi wears it well, Obito thinks, still sprawled out on
their bed. Kakashi moves through the half-dark with even more grace than he had
as a child, or a teenager, and a self-assuredness that doesn’t come from all
but ruling half the world, though Obito supposes that can’t hurt.
In the slanting light of the full
moon, Kakashi is a thing of starlight. His hair is the silver of distant clouds,
and his eyes are the deep, dark grey of rain breaking. Easy enough to look at
him and see the lightning he hides away in his bones and the fire he keeps in
his veins, the only man who can challenge Obito and the only one he’ll ever
The world is theirs. Fire Country,
Earth Country, and Lightning Country might not know it yet, but they’ll learn. All
the other countries have already.
(Minato looked at them with grief
and bitterness, the last time they met on the battlefield. He didn’t seem to
notice that none of the shinobi on their side were under sixteen, that no
children haunted the lines even at the very back. Didn’t seem to know or care
that under Obito and Kakashi the smallest nation has exactly as much say as the
largest. They’re emperors, but they’re not despots.
If they were, half the countries
they rule wouldn’t have accepted their banner without even putting up a fight.)
“You’re looking thoughtful,” Kakashi
murmurs. He drapes black and crimson cloth over Obito’s back, bending down to
lay a kiss to the bare skin between his shoulder blades.
Obito shivers with pleasure at
the touch, feels his breath catch at the sweep of Kakashi’s hand down his
flank. By all rights they should be sleeping, gathering strength for the
politics and power-jockeying that will come with the morning, but a little
indulgence makes the whole day sweeter.
Rolling over, Obito lets Kakashi’s
Akatsuki cloak pool beneath him, twists to wind it partway around him just for
the hunger it puts in Kakashi’s eyes. In a moment, Kakashi is sliding on top of
him, bracing his elbows on either side of Obito’s head as he leans in to kiss
him, and it sparks like heat lightning through Obito’s veins.
“You’re like a storm,” he says,
and can’t tell if it’s its own thought or an answer to Kakashi’s implied
question. “A storm constrained by human skin.”
Constrained by him, he sometimes thinks, in the darkest
parts of the night. He isn’t one to doubt, to waver, but sometimes he thinks of
Minato, of Kushina bristling with fury at his side and Jiraiya behind him, and thinks
that there’s an empty place that Kakashi should be filling. One of the
resistance, a hero of Konoha, a pillar of the Will of Fire instead of this…tyrant Obito has turned him into.
Kakashi is his everything, is
all the bits of Obito that he can’t quite bear to lose, but sometimes he looks
at him and wonders how it would be if things were different.
With a light, thoughtful sound, Kakashi
kisses him again, slow and deep and filthy, more intimate then some sex they’ve
had. Obito moans into his mouth, and Kakashi chuckles, nipping his lip as he
“That means you’re a wildfire,”
he murmurs, right into Obito’s skin. “Always burning, always my light,
scorching the earth but leaving fertile soil for new growth.”
“That’s all I can hope for,” Obito
says, a little wry. He hesitates, and then offers cautiously, “Minato thinks my
eye corrupted you.”
“Minato can think whatever he
likes,” Kakashi says flatly, and it’s a sore point that Obito usually tries not
to pick at, but—
Kakashi’s kiss stops his next
words, and he gives in gratefully to the distraction, wrapping a leg around Kakashi’s
waist and flipping them easily. Kakashi makes a low, intent sound as Obito settle
astride his hips, and Obito shoves down the vague shadows of doubt that linger.
Kakashi is a storm in the
moonlight, and the world is theirs. They’re saving it, even if some people
would call it conquering.
Obito’s never been afraid to
stain his hands, and neither has Kakashi. They’ll do what they need to in order
to bring a brighter future, even if it means that ruin comes before redemption
for some of the countries.
Between a storm and a wildfire,
the world can be remade, and there’s no one who can stop them.
He kisses Kakashi, and it tastes
like rain and lightning on his tongue.
- Keith is getting harassed by a bully in a high school setting
- Keith has a reputation from his last school—garrison high—for being a rebellious kid who got into fights all the time
- Nobody bothers to check and see if those are just rumors or fact except Lance
- Lance has got a chip on his shoulder to fight this Keith cause he’s the best fighter(???) at his school—Voltron high—so he doesn’t want this new kid making him look bad
- He stalks Keith for a lil while lol
- And sees that Keith never starts the fights; people always start shit with him
- He continues to follow Keith around for “scientific reasons”
- Just when he’s about to stop following Keith cause he feels like a judgmental dick
- Keith comes across someone being picked on (Lance is watching from afar)
- Keith goes to defend this person and it’s the only time Lance has seen him start a fight
- Lance knows Keith can hold his own in a fight but there’s a guy coming up behind him with a tire iron while he’s preoccupied with the other guy
- So Lance literally comes flying in and jump kicks this asshole
- They fight together
- Keith, not good at talking, just glares at the person who was being picked on
- They flee
- Lance says something dumb to Keith
- Keith asks Lance why he’s been following him
- Lance is like oh shit he knows wtf I thought I was so Stealthy tm
- Somehow they become friends, mostly due to lance’s insistence and refusal to leave Keith alone
- Keith begrudgingly becomes lance’s friend
- Things happen
- They become best friends
- Big brother shiro telling Keith that what he’s feeling for Lance isn’t friendship lol
- Keith being like oh shit I’ve caught feelings
- Cue Keith avoiding Lance subconsciously and consciously cause he’s allergic to feelings
- Keith figures he’s already got the school staff on edge cause of his reputation so he shouldn’t humor this asshole and “fight” him
- This is happening in the school hallways btw
- A small crowd gathers
- Keith decided he’ll let this guy talk and then once he hits Keith he’ll get expelled and Keith will just have a busted lip
- Basically Keith doesn’t want to cause unnecessary trouble
- When this guy goes to punch him Lance jumps in front of Keith
- Now this guy isn’t small so he’s gonna hit fucking hard
- I’ve decided the bully is Sendak
- So sendak hits Lance square in the side of the face and knocks Lance the fuck out
- Hunk and pidge run over to Lance because holy fuck oh my god Lance isn’t moving
- Keith short circuits
- He stares at Lance while he’s unmoving on the ground
- He’s aware that sendak is still talking but it’s fuzzy
- Then Sendak hits Keith and Keith can hear the next thing this guy says in like 1080 hd
- “Not so tough without your boyfriend to protect you, huh?”
- Keith mcfreaking loses it
- First he does the ear clap thing
- Then he uppercuts this guys gut
- Then he grabs his head and shoves it into his knee cap
- Then he fucking “we gotta break down this door” kicks this guy on his ass
- And starts wailing on him
- He uses his elbows to fucking hit him instead of his fists because elbows are the hardest part of your body and he needs to hurt like Keith is hurting because Lance isn’t moving
- Keith only stops because big bro shiro appears through the crowd and pulls him off Sendak
- “Hey, hey, Keith! it’s me, calm down.”
- Keith is breathing heavy af and his eyes are teary
- “I know you’re fucking pissed, okay, and I am too.
- But, think about why you’re upset and tell me what you should really be doing right now.”
- Keith looks at him confused and shaking with adrenaline
- “Shouldn’t you be making sure Lance is okay?”
- Keith immediately turns to search for Lance
- Hunk is helping Lance sit upright while pidge pinches lance’s nose to stop the bleeding
- Keith slides over to them, tripping over his feet
- And instead of saying all the shit he wants to say like
- Are you okay, why would you do that for me, thanks for taking that hit for me, do you need me to get the nurse, why do you act like I’m something important, you’re important to me, I want to protect you, I’m kind of in love with you
- He says
- “What the fuck were you thinking, you dumbass!”
- Lance responds with a weird sounding laugh as pidge is still pinching his nose
- Hunk says “He was helping you!” Defending Lance
- “By getting himself hurt instead?!” Keith retorts angrily
- Pidge ever the peace talker says
- “Could you two shut the fuck up! Lance needs to see a doctor so stop fighting and help me move him dammit.”
- Big bro shiro then walks over and agrees with pidge
- “Pidge, Keith, you two help Lance to the nurses office so they can see if Lance needs to go to the emergency room.
- Hunk, you help me carry Sendak so we can take him to the ambulance.”
- They take Lance to the nurses office
- The nurse is coran
- Coran loved Lance so he’s like who the fuck hurt my son I’ll kill them
- Pidge then states that Keith already sufficiently kicked the other guys ass
- Coran then looks at Keith who stares at him trying to seem confident
- Coran then looks over Lance
- Lance gets those beautiful nose plugs lol
- Lance holds an ice pack on his face for a lil while after Coran cleans all the blood off of him
- Coran then turns to Keith “your turn skipper”
- Keith is like ???? I’m fine??
- pidge is like dude you have blood all over you too duh
- “Oh yeah”
- Coran cleans up Keith’s split lip and his elbows
- Keith also gets an ice pack for his face cause he has a bruise over the split lip side of his mouth
- The principal walks into the nurses office and is like wtf happened guys
- cause even tho Lance and Keith are good fighters they still make good grades and stay out of trouble
- Pidge explains what happens because Lance’s tongue is swollen cause he bit it when he passed out
- Keith only talks when spoken to directly
- The principal is not biased towards any students so they see the situation for what it is
- “Alright, boys.
- You’ve both obviously been through a lot of stress in the past 20 minutes.
- You can both go home early after Coran releases you to leave.
- Pidge you can stay and help Coran with the boys.
- I have some phone calls to make.”
- We like the principal lol
- PRINCIPAL SHOULD BE PIDGE’S MOM y e s it is so
- They do the clean up routine
- Switch ice pack with hot compress
- Put aloe on bruise and put gauze pad on top of that etc
- So the boys are all bandaged up and released to go home while pidge goes back to class
- The boys go to their lockers together and get all their shit and walk out the front of the school
- Nobody has talked yet
- Keith, like the emotionally constipated asshole he is, is mad at Lance for getting himself hurt for Keith’s sake
- So instead of saying why he’s mad
- He walks ahead of Lance without saying anything
- “H-hey Keith! Wait up!”
- Keith continues to walk briskly
- “Okay, look, I know why you’re mad.”
- Keith snorts angrily
- Lance continues “you’re mad cause I got in the middle of a fight you clearly could’ve won yourself. I know you could’ve beat him by yourself Keith, I mean, hell, you did, but–”
- Keith starts laughing sourly
- Lance stops talking cause he’s confused
- “You think I’m mad because you got into “my” fight?“
- Lance says nothing still confused and a little hurt at Keith’s tone
- Keith walks over to Lance
- "I’m mad because you put yourself in danger for me,
- Keith gets all in lance’s space
- "I’m mad because you’re the only person besides my brother who actually cared to get to know me before jumping to conclusions or believing stupid rumors
- I’m mad because you were hurt and unmoving on the ground and it was all for my sake, like I mean something in the world
- I’m mad because you made me care about you! I’m mad because
- Keith grabs Lance by his shirt collar and snarls this next part
- "I’m mad because I love you
- I love you and I don’t like you being in pain! Especially if it’s my fault!”
- Keith has tears running down his face now because he’s overwhelmed
- Lance is Shocked tm
- Keith realizes what he said and turns into a tomato
- He runs away
- “Wha-wait a minute, Keith!”
- So the chase begins
- Eventually Lance catches up to Keith and grabs his arm to stop him
- Keith doesn’t resist
- Keith hangs his head waiting for rejection
- Lance moves his grip on his arm down to hold Keith’s hand
- Keith looks over his shoulder at Lance confused
- “Did you…
- Lance looks at him all vulnerable and shit
- "Did you mean it?”
- Keith, unable to speak, nods his head
- Lance smiles the dopiest smile
- Keith faces all the way towards Lance still confused and extremely embarrassed and very very overwhelmed
- Lance is looking at their hands smiling lightly swinging them back and forth
- Lance then looks up sharply
- “Oh shi–I mean, I love you too, obviously, duh.”
- Keith turns red and pink and
- he feels like he’s dying
- He’s so overwhelmed with feelings and he doesn’t know how to handle it
- So he just starts crying more
- Angry crying
- Like dammit tears stop coming out of my eyes you fuckers crying
- And Lance holds him through it cause he knows kissing would be too much right now
- Hugging Keith is good enough in itself
- Cause they love each other
- Rip me
*picks up flip phone* Piece of garbage. Why do you keep ringing. I should just answer it.
*gets nervous* Why don't I want to answer it? Jesus, I just need to get rid of this thing.
*tosses flip phone out of the window* That's better.
*attempts to go back to sleep but ringing starts again* Fucking no! Is this some sort of nightmare!?
*notices their own phone ringing on their drawer* Oh. *answers it*
Whom am I speaking to?
Hey, it's me.
It's late, what do you want?
You know how it's just the two of us that hang out.
Yeah, what about it?
Didn't it used to be three of us that hung out?
No, it's been just the two of us since we were kids.
We had a third friend that we hung out with everyday. I know this sounds crazy, but somehow both of us forgot about her.
I have no clue what you're talking about.
That's the point! Like, she did everything with us, but I can't remember anything specifically about her. It's like someone took an eraser to my mind, but for some reason I have all these faint memories about her coming back to me and I'm freaking out.
Man, I think you just need some sleep. You sound crazy right now.
I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if I got to sleep when I wake up I won't remember you. I think something bad is going to happen to you.
I'm fine. My dad owns a gun. If someone tries to break into our house or something, they'll get their heads blown off. I guess we might have to deal with vengeful ghosts, but those usually take a few years to develop. Get some sleep, please.
Okay, goodnight... I love you.
Uhh, the feeling's mutual... I guess. *hangs up*
Overemotional, I swear. *attempts to sleep*
*loud knock at the door*
Goddammit! Dad'll get it.
*banging persists and only gets louder*
Okay, I guess I have to answer it again. *grabs one of their dad's guns and answer the door*
*aims gun into the dark night* Who's out there!? Who was knocking on my door!? ...No one. Fucking neighbor kids, I swear.
*rings* Hello, moto!
Of fucking course. *screams into the night* I guess some PARANORMAL FORCE just magically put the flip phone on my porch. How about I just BLAST IT TO PIECES!
*sighs* This has to be a stupid fucking prank. I bet that iPhone using "friend" of mine is doing this to set me up.
*notices the caller ID on the flip phone* Rebecca? Why is that name so familiar?
*answers phone* Hello?
Look below your porch. Look below your porch. Look below your porch. Look below your porch.
Fuck off. *hangs up* If someone really is below my porch, you can crawl out! I'll be sure to blast your brains out! I'm not afraid!
I'm a fucking idiot for this. *peers below the porch* There's nothing. This really is all some prank. *stands up*
*the front door is closed*
*checks the door* It's locked! Fuck! Okay, this is actually getting weird, but I'm armed. If anyone tries to mess with me I'll fucking shoot them.
*checks self* Where the fuck did I put that phone?
*rings from the back of the house* ...hello, moto.
*sweats nervously* Okay, stay calm. Remember, you're armed. This is all a prank and they'll feel like fucking idiots when they realize they nearly got themselves shot over this. *walks to the back of the house*
*the next morning*
*frantically scrolling through phone*
What's wrong, honey?
I don't know. I'm looking for someone in my phone contacts, but they're not there!
Grandma, did I used to hang out with anyone? Like, I regularly had friends over, right?
Well, I'm going to be honest with you. You've always been a bit of an introvert. But as long as you keep up with your schoolwork, it's no bother to me.
No, I had two friends, didn't I? Don't you remember them? You knew both of them by name. They were my childhood friends.
I'm not sure. You liked being by yourself as a child. H-Have you been using drugs?
No, grandma! It's just... I don't know. I'm lonely and stressed out and I don't know why.
It must be your schoolwork, honey. You're such a hard worker and you hardly ever give yourself a break. Remember, you have to take out some time for yourself to relax too. Studying is important, but so is your mental health
You're right. Finals are coming up. I guess I've been letting it all go to my head.
*rings* Hello, Moto.
*takes phone out of pocket* Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? *hangs up* Strange.
Where did you get that phone?
I've had it for a while now. Is there something wrong with it?