The U.N.'s Shocking Gender/Feminist Bias: Masterpost with Links
Here is a list of my posts on the shocking gender/feminist bias at the United Nations. A link to this post will be on the front page of my Tumblr so it is easy to find. I plan to update it in the future. Feel free to send me relevant links & info:
Quick Intro Summary: The U.N. is now a feminist missionary organization and a humanitarian nightmare
The very feminist U.N. Women now controls the entire U.N. system through a policy known as “gender mainstreaming”. Gender mainstreaming means all U.N. programs and actions must account for “gender equality.” U.N. Women has the ultimate authority to decide what “gender equality” actually means, so they now rule the entire U.N. system in practice.
The results have been disastrous. The U.N. has excluded men from humanitarian aid simply for being men, unnecessarily prioritizes aid to women, promotes male genital mutilation even though it strongly condemns all forms of female genital mutilation, produces mountains of highly questionable (if not outright fraudulent) research on gender-related issues, campaigns for government Internet censorship to supposedly protect women from mean words online, and blatantly promotes feminist ideology in both the first-world (through publicity campaigns such as HeForShe) and in the third-world (by integrating feminist indoctrination into humanitarian aid programs).
I understand this may sound a bit conspiratorial, but please visit the links below and judge for yourself. Most of my evidence comes from official U.N. sources. Remember, your tax money is likely funding the U.N. through member state donations.
- HeforShe in the 3rd World: Why the U.N. Practices Gender Discrimination with the Ebola Outbreak and All of its Humanitarian Aid
- I recommend you start here - a comprehensive explanation of U.N. feminism, “gender mainstreaming” and how U.N. feminism negatively affects humanitarian aid
- Will UN discriminate against men affected by the Nepal Earthquake like it did Haiti?
- Includes quotes from U.N. aid worker in Haiti openly admitting men were denied food aid because of U.N. feminist policies
- Quick Reminder of the Poor Quality of UN “Research” on Gender Issues
- An quick example of bad U.N. research on gender issues.
- News media outlets falsely claim “Domestic violence kills more people than war”
- A report produced for the U.N. twists U.N. stats to make women seem more affected by murder than men (even though the stats actually show men are more affected).
- Beijing+20: UN continues to spread dangerous anti-male feminist propaganda
- An official U.N. “gender champion” spreads shockingly bigoted anti-male propaganda to promote U.N. feminism.
- Dear #GamerGate, UN feminism is more dangerous than you know
- Short summary of U.N. feminism written after the release of U.N.’s (now infamously ludricious) “cyberVAWG” report. A short, slightly more detailed basic introduction to horrors of U.N. feminism.
- UN removes ridiculous #cyberviolence against women report, but keeps bullet points with the same bad statistics
- Written after the U.N. kind of back-tracked on its infamously flawed “cyber-VAWG” (cyber violence against women and girls) report. However, the U.N. re-released a simplified version of the report. My examination finds it is just as flawed and deceptive.
- Hypocrisy Thy Name Is U.N.: United Nations Declares Concern Over Government Internet Censorship a Year After Campaigning for Government Internet Censorship