I don’t know where you’re going, But do you got room for one more troubled soul I don’t know where I’m going, But I don’t think I’m coming home And I said, I’ll check in tomorrow if I don’t wake up dead This is the road to ruin and we’re starting at the end -Fallout Boy-alone together
After the Celebration cons Last Jedi spoiler pics I just had to draw them together with Kylos new scar and costume.
“Orange Is the New Black actress Samira Wiley and show writer Lauren Morelli tied the knot on Saturday afternoon in Palm Springs, California. As reported by Martha Stewart Weddings, the pair – who met on the set of the hit Netflix series – celebrated their nuptials with a confetti-themed bash inspired by their shared love of Funfetti cake.
Wiley, 29, announced the wedding on Instagram with a stunning snap and the hashtag, “#aboutlastnight,” while Morelli posted the same photo with the words, “Wifeys for lifey.”
Happy new years everyone!!
Thank you for all of your kind and encouraging words, here’s to 2🍩18! I will be away for a couple of days for traveling, so here are some pics to keep me on your minds while I am away. Also as a celebration for reaching 1k followers, which blows my mind!! 😊
Orange Is the New Black’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli Got Married!
The two tied the knot on Saturday in Palm Springs. Check out the first official pics!
According to Martha Stewart Weddings, “The colorful, confetti-themed celebration came to be because of the couple’s love for Funfetti cake and the idea that they wanted their day to feel fun, celebratory, and non-traditional. The afternoon began with an outdoor ceremony officiated by Samira’s parents (with a recession up the aisle to Montell Jordan’s “This Is How We Do It”) and continued with the newlyweds making a grand entrance to the reception as Justin Bieber’s “Baby” played… Both Samira and Lauren donned custom Christian Siriano ensembles, with Samira changing her look before hitting the patterned dance floor. Guests enjoyed dinner under colorful garlands and strands of lights, with vibrant floral-and-citrus centerpieces dotting wood tables set with graphic black-and-white plates, sleek white-and-gold flatware, and colorful, mismatched glassware. The first dance was accented by an explosive blast of confetti.”
1234 FOLLOWERS CELEBRATION! 1 entry! 2 weeks to enter! 3 prizes for EACH of the 4 winners!
Last year I reached 1000 and then 1200 followers within a few weeks of each other, both of which were important milestones for me! I’ve combined the two would-be mini celebrations into a BIG ONE to start off the new year! 🎉
• Imagine an AU where Jake and Amy are famous movie stars. Jake Peralta’s famous for doing action movies while Amy Santiago’s famous for doing romantic movies. Director Holt works for the movie company Hollywood 99 Productions. He’s directing a movie called “Johnny And Dora” a buddy-cop rom com. He casts Jake and Amy as his leads.
• Rosa is Amy’s bodyguard. Terry is Jake’s bodyguard. Jake and Amy and their bodyguards meet and Terry fangirls over Amy. He’s watched all of her movies. Rosa would never admit it but she was secretly hyped to meet one of her favorite action movie stars. Jake and Amy instantly get into an argument over who’s more famous. They compare amount Instagram and Twitter followers and their success in the box office. They both start to feel like the next few months of filming are gonna be hell.
• Amy almost considers dropping out of the movie. She’s known for doing serious, romantic movies, not romcoms. She tells Rosa about how she’s feeling. Rosa lectures here. “You work in an industry dominated by white people. You know how often we get a Latina character that isn’t a maid? You need to do this movie on behalf of those Cuban little girls out there that want to see themselves represented on the big screen.” Amy realizes that Rosa’s right, she has to do this.
• Director Holt wants to promote the movie so he hires PR manager Gina Linetti. It’s her job to get fans excited for the movie. Gina comes up with the genius idea to have Jake and Amy pretend to date to get publicity. “Zac and Vanessa pretended to date during the High School Musical era, Rob and Kristen faked their relationship during Twilight. Why can’t Jake and Amy do the same?” Jake and Amy are horrified by this idea. Then Jake starts to choke back his tears. “Zanessa was fake? My whole life is a lie!”
• Jake and Amy hang out in the open where fans and paparazzi can find and film them. They force themselves to laugh and smile and look as in love as possible. Fans and magazines speculate that they’re dating. Peraltiago fan accounts are already starting to form, although most of those are Gina.
• Jake and Amy start to have fun with this. Their forced smiles start to become more genuine. Jake goofs around and pulls out chairs for Amy, holds open doors, gives her his jacket. Amy kisses him on the cheek. Sometimes they do it even when they don’t see any fans or paparazzi near by. They start having genuine conversations. Amy tells Jake about the time she went to a dinner party at Angelina Jolie’s house. Jake tells Amy about the time he threw a party in Dwayne The Rock Johnson’s beach house when he was out of town. They’re really starting to enjoy fake dating. More Peraltiago fan accounts are made on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and they call can’t wait to see Jake and Amy on “Johnny And Dora”
• One day, Jake and Amy are out and about and Amy notices Charles Boyle hiding in the bushes with his camera. Charles runs all the biggest celebrity gossip blogs. If he snapped a scandalous picture of them, Peraltiago would be on ever single magazine. Amy wants that promotion, so she grabs Jake’s face (and his ass) and kisses him hard. Jake’s startled at first, but starts to kiss her back. He wraps his arms around her waist. Amy pulls back when she sees from the corner of her eye that Charles scurried away.
• Jake regains his composure and says, “Amy, I knew there was something between us, but I wasn’t sure if you felt it too.” Amy realizes that she never really cared for PR. She kissed Jake because she wanted to. They start dating for real. Now that they’re actually dating, they crave more privacy. It’s hard to have special moments to keep to yourself when fans are filming you on their phone wherever you go. Peraltiago fans go crazy. There are Peraltiago fics all over Tumblr, Wattpad, and AO3. Gina and Rosa read this fics and laugh over how poorly written some of them are. Then they come across one really good fic and realize that Terry wrote it. He’s been posting his own Peraltiago fics on Tumblr. They confront him about it. He says, “Terry can’t help it! Terry loves love!”
• Months pass and it’s finally time for the red carpet premiere of “Johnny And Dora” and Gina sets up a livestream of the red carpet so fans can watch from home. It goes great until a drunk Teddy stumbles onto stage. He’s done movies with Amy before and hooked up with her once, years ago. He’s been pursuing her ever since.
• He slow claps and walks towards Jake and Amy. He faces the camera. “Unbelievable. I can’t believe you people actually believe this charade. This is all clearly PR!” Amy calls for security but Rosa (and Gina) were elsewhere.
• Jake steps between Amy and Teddy. “How dare you! I love Amy!” the crowd gasps. Amy faces Jake. “Jake, I love you too!” the two of them embrace in a passionate kiss. Teddy starts laughing and hiccuping. “Wow, Amy, no wonder you have two Oscars! I actually believed that you were in love with Snake Peralta!” #SnakePeralta starts trending on Twitter. Amy gets in Teddy’s face. “Yes, I do have two Oscars, because I had to pick up the slack whenever we did a movie! You’re acting’s so bland that all you have is a Teen Choice Award!” The entire room goes DAAAAMMMMNNNNN!!!
• Jake pushes Teddy off of Amy. “She’s not into you, Teddy Bear!” Teddy puts up his fists. “Oh yeah? How about this? We fight. Winner get’s Amy!” Jake’s disgusted and lectures, “Women are not prizes that can just be won! They can make their own decisions, and Amy chooses me!” #FeministPeralta starts trending on Twitter. Jake decides to declare his love for Amy right then and there in front of all of these people. He gets down on one knee and reaches into his pocket. “Amy Santiago, will you–”
• “–JAKE NO STOP IT!” Amy yells. Jake stands up and whispers into her ear, “Thank you so much for rejecting me, I didn’t have a ring in my pocket. I was going to tie a string around your finger.” Terry finally gets a hold of Teddy and gets him to leave the premises.“ After that, everybody knew for sure that Jake and Amy are in love and nothing about them was PR. #PeraltiagoIsEngame starts trending on Twitter.
• “Johnny And Dora” is a huge success, it gets great reviews and does well in the box office. Charles never stops stalking Jake and Amy and selling pics of them together to celebrity gossip sites. Jake and Amy’s careers continue to grow. They become the new Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. Jake proposes for real five years later and they have a daughter named Jenny two years later.
• Gina Linetti gets her own reality tv show of her life in the Boyle-Linetti house. Keeping Up With The Boyle-Linetti’s exposes the glamorous life of Gina Linetti, her step brother that she’s banged, Charles, and her girlfriend Rosa Diaz. Charles uses this opportunity of living with Rosa and Gina to constantly snap pics of them together, because fans sure do love them some Dianetti.
• Amy wins three more Oscars. Jake wins two Oscars. Director Holt wins several awards for his directing. Gina breaks the world record for winning the most Teen Choice Awards. Rosa becomes a bisexual icon. Terry cries tears of joy because Jake arranged for him to meet his idol, Meryl Streep. The 99 rule Hollywood.
Here’s a pic celebrating the New Year ahead, guys! Thanks for 2017, it’s been amazing how this blog is growing, and I’m really glad to enjoy you guys with some awesome fan arts from different artists! Let’s hope we hear something from FromSoft this year! Thanks, and a happy 2018!
Celebrating the Women Behind Fantasia’s ‘Nutcracker Suite’
D23 reports: “In The Nutcracker Suite, more than any other segment, talented women were called upon to create some of Fantasia’s most beautiful moments. Story artists Sylvia Moberly-Holland (pic 1), Bianca Majolie (pic 2), and Ethel Kulsar (pic 3) transformed the blossoms and weeds they found on the hillsides around the Hyperion Studio into the floral soloists, corps de ballet, Cossacks, and orchid girls that populate Tchaikovsky’s Suite. Their use of pastels in storyboard drawings even prompted the women in the Ink & Paint department to develop new ways of painting cels!
“In order to create the sinuous and mysterious movements of the Arabian fish, Joyce Coles (pic 4) of the Belcher School of Dancing was brought on board to choreograph an appropriate dance. Cole’s cohort and live-action reference model for Snow White, Marjorie Belcher (pic 5, later known as Marge Champion) provided reference for the endless pirouettes of the prima ballerina in the Blossom Ballet. And throughout it all, Assistant Music Cutter Louisa Field (pic 6) made sure that conductor Leopold Stokowski’s recordings with The Philadelphia Orchestra perfectly matched the movement of the onscreen animation.”
These women’s work would even help to inspire one of Walt’s more forward-thinking/proto-feminist speeches to his employees. On February 10 and 11, 1941, Walt decreed that women artists could fully equal their male counterparts, and were being included in his studio animation training program:
“If a woman can do the work as well, she is worth as much as a man. The girl artists have the right to expect the same chances for advancement as men, and I honestly believe they may eventually contribute something to this business that men never would or could. […] In the present group that are training for in-betweens there are definite prospects, and a good example is to mention the work of Ethel Kulsar and Sylvia Holland on ‘The Nutcracker Suite.’”
Let’s never forget these remarkably talented and inspirational women!