“The Magnar would be coming up that road before the day was done, his Thenns marching behind him with axes and spears in their hands and their bronze-and-leather shields on their backs. Grigg the Goat, Quort, Big Boil, and the rest will be coming as well. And Ygritte. The wildlings had never been his friends, he had not allowed them to be his friends, but her… He could feel the throb of pain where her arrow had gone through the meat and muscle of his thigh. He remembered the old man’s eyes too, and the black blood rushing from his throat as the storm cracked overhead. But he remembered the grotto best of all, the look of her naked in the torchlight, the taste of her mouth when it opened under his. Ygritte, stay away. Go south and raid, go hide in one of those roundtowers you liked so well. You’ll find nothing here but death…”
Hey you guys I would appreciate it so much if you would reblog this. I’m going to the billboard awards and I honestly can’t believe it and it would mean everything if Taylor noticed this at all, my world would literally be made. Me and some family friends are going to be there and we’re all so excited to see the music video and just have a blast. I love you all
So, I was watching the stream, and didn’t get to watch some of the videos that were exclusive to those actually paying to attend RTX, but the stream was up for all the information concerning RWBY going forward this year! Here are some of the things that came up;
- Everyone started singing Happy Birthday. It was supposed to be for Barb, but honestly it was pretty unclear.
- Team SSSN will be introduced on RWBY Chibi
- The trailer will be online for public viewing very soon!
- There were a lot of Yang jokes made, courtesy of Barb
- Joel did the mocap for some of the new Grimm, including the gorilla Grimm (to do that he literally went out and bought tiny kid crutches so he could move around like an actual gorilla)
- Starting Tuesday the full version of RWBY Grimm Eclipse is coming out! You can buy the beta right now on Steam for 50% off, and then just update it on Tuesday to get the game on the cheap!
- They are working on bringing RWBY Grimm Eclipse to consoles!
- RWBY Grimm Eclipse has its own storyline, and a unique villain that doesn’t make an appearance in the show!
- A whole new line of toys is coming out, including vinyl chibi figurines (Zwei is included!), and a team CRME set!
- RWBY merch is in Hot Topic!
- There is a physical CD of the Volume 3 soundtrack coming out!
- Volume 2 will be in theaters July 27th, and Volume 3 will be shown before Volume 4 comes out, on October 22nd
- As I was on the stream, I was unable to watch, but apparently the Japanese RWBY cast sent a video to say hello to all the American fans!
- Japan is working to get caught up before Volume 4 is released in America
- We weren’t given a clear answer, but Gray implied that they might (just might! Nothing is confirmed!) be translating the RWBY manga into English, and importing it to the States!
- Later on, they’re going to try and bring more Community original characters into the show!
- Arnold (Murderofbirds on Youtube) showed up, and it was really sweet!
- Lots of new Grimm that are “very different from the ones at home” are going to be making an appearance!
- The CRWBY does call Ruby + JN_R team RNJR (Ranger)!
- THE TIMESKIP IS LESS THAN A YEAR, ARRYN’S POST DID NOT MEAN THE TIMESKIP. Gray wouldn’t specify exactly how long it is, but apparently it’s between 6-8 months.
- Apparently Monty came up with random ideas and even characters all the time, and just added them in. Neo didn’t even exist until 10 days before her debut, and they actually went and added her in to the already-finished episode.
- Volume 2 actually used to have a completely different ending, but they changed it.
- Someone asked if Miles and Kerry were sticking to what Monty wanted for the show, and they replied that they (at least Kerry) were they to help plan out and create RWBY, and yes, they were sticking to the overall story arc and wishes they created with and by Monty. But, they were also not sticking to it rigidly, they were taking some creative freedom and experimenting with the order of some things that they thought might work better, and tweaking a few scenes.
- Somebody also asked if RWBY had a set ending, or if it would just keep going forever like RvB. The panel replied that RWBY did indeed have a set ending, but even after team RWBY’s story ended, if there were people still interested in watching, they might explore other peoples’ stories, since Remnant is such a huge place.
- It was also mentioned that Kerry and Miles didn’t want to make this volume super depressing and mopey, but were, of course, going to bear in mind the things the characters have been through and have those things influence their feelings and behavior.
OKAY LISTEN UP WHOVIANS see this? it’s a kickstarter not just any kickstarter it’s a kickstarter for a pilot of a doctor who fan series - sort of a spinoff and it’s not really “fan” too there’s industry veterans involved and it’s super serious and professional and it has the doctor and the master in it and best thing? we don’t know who is who basically before the doctor became the cosmic hero and the master became the cosmic villain and they were friends HOW FRICKING COOL IS THAT so support, signal boost, donate, anything let’s make this happen
Five and a half years ago, Harry and Louis went to Old Trafford to see United play a game. And they were so excited to go and see the players and get the star treatment after their stint on the X Factor, which culminated in a duet with Robbie Williams on the final.
And now we’re all watching Louis walk into the same stadium to play on Robbie’s team against Niall in Soccer Aid, and I’m just really emotional and proud of Niall and Louis and everyone playing for this worthy cause. It’s special.
so lowkey im terribly nervous about tomorrow because I have my doctors appointment to start getting this gender shindig going so that’s terrifying and exciting all wrapped into one but my mother wants to come and that’s a whole different thing and idk im just nervous!!! ah!!!
I haven’t really felt any real pressure from the fan base because so far they have just been so positive with everything we’re doing. It just feels like they have been excited and unconditionally supportive rather than hostile and judgmental. I’m not really worried at all. I’m excited for them to finally get a live action version of a book they all love. It’s really cool to be a part of it. Like the coolest thing ever.