but i'll be making more

3

Kids are being confused about the relationship between Raizel and Franken ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

my @corantent blog is up to 400 posts

that is 95% of Voltron art I have done and the other 5% is some texts and other peeps art that have blessed me.

400 stuff in almost 2 years and that’s only the things i’ve posted online.

Greenhouse Tatsu ///

2

You know, out of all of my brother’s friends, you’re my favorite. You’ve always been my favorite.