- Rebecca confirmed that there will be another ‘Garnet story’ episode in the future, like 'The Answer’. - Zach feels that he has grown up with Steven, and a lot of what happened with Steven over the years reflected his own life. - Grace attended a renaissance faire a few years back and took a fencing lesson. She doesn’t consider herself as good as Connie, but believes her strength is her agility. - Michaela once ate paper to prove to herself that she could do it. - Deedee feels the most emotional in the booth when she’s singing about Steven, or recording any scene to do with Steven.
- Zach and Tom sang 'Don’t Cost Nothin’. It was their first time ever being Steven and Greg in the same room. - Deedee sang 'It’s Over Isn’t It’.
- The Steven Universe Podcast will return on October 26th in an 8-part miniseries, taking a deep dive into fans’ favorite episodes.
- A 'Dewey Wins’ clip was shown. Rebecca said, “Steven is home, but nothing is ever gonna go back to the way that it was. Really, from now on, we get to explore a very different situation for him.”
- Steven Universe will be returning to Cartoon Network this winter, with ‘Dewey Wins’ being the first episode to air.
A/N: This is a gift for the lovely @c2ndy2c1d. She wanted the classic cinderella story but with that samurai bravo twist, so I did my best to create a universe that could house the two of them and would still make sense. It’s a little silly and not too serious so I hope you like it bb <3