I have to wonder some things…
How do you think Takumi Hijirihara would react to Yukizome?
few months back after it was revealed that Killer Killer was tied into
the DR3 anime, I started to get excited and think up ideas of how the
Killer Killer team could possibly interact with the Future Foundation
cast. Stuff like…
- Hijirihara’s NG Code would be that he couldn’t kill anyone, or that he couldn’t reveal the culprit.
- Hijirihara and Sakakura would have a rematch of their fight from Chapter 4 at some point.
- Asano would be even more terrified of Munakata than she is of Sakakura.
- Someone would probably say something like “isn’t that guy a murderer? Isn’t he the most suspicious?” And then it’ll never be addressed again.
- Asahina would notice a noise coming from inside a locker and get a pupe ready to attack whoever’s inside, only to open it and have Hijirihara tumble out.
For some reason I had it in my head that Hijirihara would immediately fall in love with Yukizome. Like, his reaction to Shimizu, but worse:
Due to this most recent episode, I’m even more certain that this would be the case so I’m really hoping that Yukizome does appear in Killer Killer so I can get these two to meet.
Since he’s essentially also in despair, (he’s a despair but not a Despair) I wonder how these two would even interact. Does he like her killing methods? Does he like her motives? What grade would he give her murders? Does he have any “boundaries?” Like, would child murder upset him?
Curious questions. Make it happen, Kodaka.