- heyyyy, it’s our favorite hunky new guy, mr. ssa matt simmons!
- awww, him and his wife are so cute!
- my bby spencer’s five o’clock shadow looks darn handsome 👀
- my bby luke looks so good, too 👀
- yES matt, talk, be a useful addition to the team AND look fly doing it, y e s (
this will be a great, matt-filled episode, i’m excited)👏🏻
- “particular set of skills” ayyy, taken
(okay, slightly off-topic, buuut) i never noticed how pointy luke’s ears are… still cute
((and his arrogant/amused face is just… hnnnng))
- luke’s facial expression after “what did you do to her?” was just pure bliss and pride, i love it
- despite my love for luke, when he first appeared i couldn’t help but think of him as a mouth-breather, a classic jock… so i was really surprised (and extremely glad) when he proved to be a smart cookie, too (however, i still recall how much i loved his opening line of “i’m from the bronx, lady. if you wanna do this in spanish, be my guest, but…”)
he my bby, it ok))
- oh my gosh, 4 kids?! dang, those are some superhero parents right there, jeez matt!
all in all, i liked the episode! I love how we got to see a bit more of matt’s character, that was pretty awesome. and the alvez-garcia banter was on point! 👌🏻
can’t wait for next week!