|| brotp: // mike & benjamin || “all these kids who went to Harvard, they never gave me the time of day. all they cared about was letting me know where they went to school, and I didn’t. you’ve never done that to me. not one time.”
What happened to that blessed personality and adorable demon ears he had?? Now in season 2 Yukio freaking slapped Rin AS HE RISKED HIS LIFE TO SAVE Y'ALL??? Or is it just me? I dunno. Maybe season 2’s timeline took place befor season 1 even happened???
Geralt does not roll to dodge blows. He knows how to flip.
No one expects it.
Because why would someone who is 200+ pounds in armor be in the air, effortlessly evading everything? (This video is great. Geralt wouldn’t be doing this level of complicated tumbling, but just watch how cool it is). Rolling is impractical because his swords are in the way, the ground may be uneven, but most important of all is: the last place a witcher wants to be is on the ground where he has limited movement.
It can be dangerous on rocky or slippery ground so Geralt pays attention to his footing and his surroundings. (Also, if he’s recovering from a leg injury he limits his flips as much as possible).
A lot of people apparently think it’s a valid statement when they say that Stiles and Derek hated each other, and I wholeheartedly say,you’re wrong.
I’d like to call this my masterpost for proof that Stiles and Derek did, indeed, care for one another very much. I may not list all, but I will list the ones I find the most notable:
1. Stiles getting in Chris Argent’s face about Kate and what Kate did to Derek and his family. A lot of people look pass this scene, just a mere glance, but it truly caught my attention. I don’t think this has ever been addressed by Stiles before this scene, but in a part of Formality, Chris began questioning Stiles on what he had to do to tame Scott (trying to argue for why werewolves should be taken down) and Stiles brought up the Hale fire and immediately got upset and rather infuriated at what had happened. He knew what Kate did, knew what it did to Derek and it got to him. And that’s what got to me.
2. The iconic pool scene.
Firstly, Derek told Stiles to go protect himself, ready to fight by himself.
Now, of course, Stiles did not listen.
Secondly- wait, do I really need to explain why this scene is so important?
Stiles went back for Derek, who he claimed to hate, and saved him, kept him from drowning. (Totally screwed up his phone in the process but whateves.)
This is still one of the most notable Sterek scenes.
3. Derek saving Stiles from getting killed by Isaac.
4. Derek also protected Stiles from Peter in the hospital scene.
5. This scene.
What really got me about this one is that Stiles wasn’t that close to Boyd. He hardly even knew Boyd, but what he did know was how much Boyd meant to Derek.
What he knew was that Derek needed comfort, and he gave it in the slightest way.
It wasn’t much, just a hand on the shoulder, but he did it. He did it and this scene showed that he cared, that he was there for Derek.
6. Derek trusting Stiles over his own girlfriend.
Not to mention that later on in the episode, when Jennifer stated that she could be the only one to take them to Stiles’ dad, Derek went into full attack mode.
7. Derek being protective over Stiles, ready to chase after him because he knew what Stiles was going to do would be risky.
8. The elevator scene.
Reminder that this scene was an episode after the argument they had, on the same day and possibly an hour apart at most.
What really got me about this scene was the worry on Stiles’ face when he saw Derek laying there. He just stopped all together for a moment before moving in to help.
The evident panic in his voice as he kept on telling Derek to wake up just warmed my heart.
9. Derek was incredibly hesitant in taking Stiles down while the Nogistune had taken over him. He hardly even suggested it.
10. Stiles worrying about Derek in season 4, after he got taken. He even refused to leave without finding Derek.
11. Stiles hesitating to go save his own best friend because Derek was close to dying.
This one scene basically saved season 4. This one scene broadcasted just how much Stiles truly cares for Derek.
Guys, he hesitated to save his own best friend. Understand how major that is.
Stiles only left when Derek told him to go, demanded it, and even than he still wasn’t sure and looked back once more before going.
This scene was so significant, probably the most significant Sterek scene ever.
12. Everyone looking at Stiles before Derek left.
This may not seem like a big deal, but I take this as his friends understanding just how much Derek means to him. He had to watch Derek walk away and I feel like they got it, it just clicked.
13. Stiles smiling at Derek’s initials.
The fact that something as simple as Derek’s initials had Stiles stopping just to smile really means something.
And if that wasn’t enough to prove how much he missed Derek, remember the following episode when Scott brought Derek up?
Stiles’ pause and the look on his face and the look on Scott’s face like he knew something, knew that Derek meant more to Stiles than Stiles was saying.
14. Stiles is Derek’s anchor.
This is important.
An anchor being someone you feel safe and secure around, someone who can pull you back, someone meaningful.
Stiles was that for Derek, and if that’s not enough to prove just how much Derek cares for and appreciates Stiles, I don’t know what is.
In conclusion, you can say whatever you want about Sterek but do not deny how important they were to each other. It’s ridiculous and not even an argument. In the beginning, they probably hated each other but now? You’re only playing yourself if you’re really trying to argue that they mean nothing to each other.
you really can’t trust Straights with knowing your sexuality cause the moment you mention you’re gay or bi or pan fucking Heterosexual Jimothy is interrogating you about your entire sexual history like he’s digging for wank bank fodder