Things Medda has Overheard from her awkward and anxious son while he's alone
- Jack: fucking...blue. Blue. What the fuck is blue. Why is blue...blue. Why am I pondering this at one am. Bed. I need to go to bed. Blue? No. Bed.
- Jack: what the actual fuck. Triangles...do not look like that. I wanted a simple triangle this should be so hard.
- Jack: Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? Well honey, he's creeping outside your window right now, but don't let that's stop you from falling in love with him.
- Jack: x equals...seven? And y is negative nine? But...that doesn't fit. Fucking...flip the signs and multiply FUCK YOU NEGATIVE NUMBERS
- Jack: Macklemore didn't die for this. Macklemore didn't die for me to cry over chem homework. Chin up, Kelly, and do it for Mackie.
- Jack: what if I just...asked? No, that'd be awkward. But how else will I find out? I mean, I think she does. But seriously. Does she? I mean, a real gold tooth? That'd be sick.
- Jack: if the FUCKING TREE WOULF LET ME DRAW IT ID BE DONE ALREADY BUT NOOOO
- Jack: so...boy are cute. And girls are pretty. And I like both. And the word for that is bi. So it makes sense. And that's cool. But FEELINGS ARE STILL CONFUSING FUUUUUCK.
- Jack: if I...went to bed...right now...it'd only be five pm but I'd get plenty of sleep for once. No homework done, but sleep is good, yeah? Yeah. Sleep. Sleep now.