Why Steve Trevor is amazing Thread
- He never made a comment about Diana not being able to do anything because “She is a woman.”
- When he said “I can’t let you do this,” he wasn’t underestimating her powers nor thinking he could control her. He was just stating that Ares might NOT exist so Diana might be after a human being.
- HE WATCHED THE ‘SHIELD’ MOVE AND WITHOUT DIANA EVEN GIVING HIM A HINT, USED IT IN THE BATTLE. SHOUTING, ‘DIANA, SHIELD’
- when squad said they weren’t worried about Diana, that she could take care of herself, they were worried about him, he didn’t go like “Oh come on i can protect myself too.”
- When Diana became angry at Steve because she thought Ares affected him too, he didn’t say anything hurtful, he just pointed where the guy is and literally said “GO THERE.”
- When Diana said men are useful but not necessary for pleasure, he didn’t make any stupid comment nor deny it.
- He never judged or made fun of Diana for not knowing ‘normal’ stuff, instead he explained them.
- He kept his promises.
- During “No Man’s Land” scene, although he said noone was able to cross that place, he didn’t mean it because Diana was a woman. He was just simply stating the facts.
- However when Diana said “It’s what i’m going to do” and started fighting, HE WENT AFTER HER TO HELP. He could just sit there until Diana finished taking everyone down, you know.
- Whenever Diana went fighting, he was always supportive, never said things like “No, i’ll go,” or “Let me come with you.” First shield, then warehouse. He just stands there and nods.
- HE FOUGHT WITH AMAZONS.
- When he told Diana to stand back and Diana saved him from the bullets, he didn’t become grumpy. Instead he was like “LEAD THE WAY.”
- He tried to convince Diana that even if people aren’t controlled by Ares and even if they are pieces of shits, she still needs to save the world.
- He literally told her what is important is what you believe in and that somehow became Diana’s motto. When she remembered his words, although she was still so angry and sad because of his death, she embraced love for humanity once again.
PS:feel free to add to the list.