He came to the conclusion that waiting was the biggest waste one could do with their life.
And he had wasted a lot of his life already.
He had waited for his father to acknowledge him, to show him he was proud of his son.
He had waited for his mother to stand up to his father, whenever he had talked her down, whenever he had treated her like less than his wife.
He had waited for his friends to come to his rescue when he had needed them most, to save him from himself.
And he had waited for the stupid prat to notice him. Really notice him. To look beyond the petty insults and his sneering.
For years Draco had been waiting.
He had waited in vain. But not anymore.
Draco was sick of waiting.
What had he even waited for? For him to come to the right conclusion, when Draco hid his true intentions so well? For him to realise what was really going on?
He probably would have to wait forever.
No. He would have to take matters into his own hands. And whyever should he not?
Yes, it was time to act.
Draco focused on the mop of black hair across the Great Hall.
He was sick of waiting.
He got up, marched over to the Gryffindor table and grabbed Potter by his robes. Without waiting for his reaction, Draco started dragging him out of his seat.
There was a yelp and shouts of protest, but Draco didn’t care.
He was so sick of waiting.
“Malfoy, what are you doing?” Potter shouted, shoving at Draco’s hands.
Draco ignored him and dragged him out of the Great Hall.
He could hear Weasley and Granger shout something at him. He heard footsteps behind him, indicating that several people were following him. Potter was still trying to get out of his grip.
Draco had wanted to find a more secluded place to do what he wanted to do next, but when the shouts behind him only got louder, he turned around and glared at them.
“You want to watch? FINE! I don’t even care anymore!”
He tightened his grip on Potter’s robes as he pulled him towards him forcefully.
Because he was so tired of waiting.
His mouth crashed with Potter’s and suddenly everything went silent.
Draco had thought it would be rougher, that Potter would try to fight him more. Apparently he was just shocked. He stiffened as Draco moved his lips against the other boy’s. He buried his hands in his hair like he had dreamed of so many times.
He had waited for this so long. This was it.
Or was it?
Draco suddenly noticed Potter moving and braced himself to be pushed away at any second. Instead, tentative fingers curled around his hips to pull him closer.
Draco was sure there were gasps and murmuring, but he didn’t hear any of it.
His whole mind, his whole body was so consumed by Potter. Potter, who was kissing him back.
Yes. This was what he had been waiting for all this time.
In the spirit of the 14th February, and in the spirit of the unseen success of my little gifset story, I decided to create a little bonus! :)
But not only that, this is also a HUGE thank you to all my followers, old and new, for the incredible support you’ve given me! It truly means a lot, and I’ll do my best to keep on bringing more fanarts for all of us to enjoy (because I love creating them, and I hope you like looking at them ^^). Thank you guys again, this one’s for all of you! :)
It’s been a while since I last animated these two kiss, so I thought you know… why not? :D Originally I intended to create just one GIF, but I got a little carried away with these two and ended up creating 3 GIFs haha. So after some 2-3 hours of animating and 8 hours of rendering, I’m happy to present you the result! :) It’s not flawless I know, but the rendering was already kicked off when I noticed those. And I’m also sorry for the poor GIF quality. It really wasn’t easy to stuff this under 2MBs each. But I hope you’ll like it anyway!
So once again, to all of my followers (old and new), thank you so much for everything! <3
P.S.: If you have someone to celebrate today with, then Happy Valentine’s Day! And those of us who don’t… don’t worry, it won’t be like that forever. ;)
so today’s clip was wonderful, all that i dreamed of: finally a clip of relief and support between the girls. but it also left me wondering how the hell we got from yesterday’s clip in which the girls mentioned..
to today’s clip.. in which the girls mentioned..
that seems a big change overnight. i’ve seen some theories flying by and one ask received by @tarjeiandhenrik left me thinking: how did this go? bc i personally don’t think what chris told sana yesterday was a lie to make the surprise all that bigger.. it seems a bit.. unnecessarily harsh. and how would the girls suddenly know that the pm girls were fucking with sana in the first place?
well, let me tell you who did know what happened between sana and the pm girls.
this guy. isak is the only one who knew about what made sana make the saranors account. i remember this past monday, in which sana told chris about the account, that we were all terribly frustrated with the fact that chris didn’t ask why sana made the account. and i could understand why chris would be the person to be asked bc she’s kind of the person to avoid confrontations a lot. i think it was a deliberate choice to have sana ask her, but not be asked why. because this is also strengthened by sana’s post on the flawless 99 facebook in which she says:
There’s not point in explaining why I did it, because it doesn’t justify anything
she specifically mentions not wanting to explain her deal! so i don’t think sana told chris anymore between that post and the clip we got yesterday. now, that mention of “they don’t like you as much anymore”: way too cruel to not be true in the end.. to be just a diversion to surprise her even more today. my guess is that after that phonecall with chris, isak somehow got in touch with the girls and told them about sara. at that point, isak probably already knew that sana had come clean about the whole thing. maybe he’d been talking with eva already? who knows. bc here’s the thing: isak knows that sana feels that she doesn’t have anyone anymore. she told him last friday. and his response?
the clip also ended on isak’s face as opposed to sana’s face, which often indicates (to me at least) that the person who is last seen is up to something that the protagonist might not see yet. it also happened with the “du er alene” exchange, which made isak realise that there was something wrong with sana and he reached out.
this also makes sense, if we remember who reached out today to sana:
isak once again. he knows that the girls haven’t been talking (but he might have thought they would have already since he talked to them? it could be he’s checking if they reached out already). what is most significant about this exchange: “jeg backer deg. 4real” i have your back, like 4 real. it’s a nice enough message, but i think this was done on purpose: isak really did have her back bc he told the girls sara was scheming to push her out. as a result: the girls know the pm girls were fucking with sana.
and that was my theory, haha. i might be totally wrong here, or maybe it’ll never get explained. but in that case i’ll just run with this theory. who knows, maybe isak will tell sana on friday about it? i’m assuming eva might invite the boy squad for a nice convergence of the Ultimate Boy + Girl squad (and maybe the balloon squad as well??) Let’s wait and see!
My procrastination level has increased holy shit. I consider myself as a pro.
This is my very first time drawing Voltron characters, a naked male upper body and coloured manga panels… I hope you guys will like the result öwö I bet he played football a lot as a child c: btw I’m talking about European football/soccer! It’s nothing special but I had to draw this~
Keith, Hunk and Lance enter the same high school. Keith wanted Hunk to join the karate club with him but he already signed up for the newly founded football club, led by his childhood friend Lance. He invited him since they used to play a lot as children. I would write a fic about this but I suck at writing, especially in English haha ;u;
I’m a sucker for “Holy shit I’m gay!”-moments lmao
I want to talk a little bit about beauty magic.
WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD.
To make a long, sad story short, I always hated looking in the mirror because I hated what I saw. I thought I was an ugly fuck and I’d avoid the mirror as much as I could to not see who was staring back at me. When I came upon witchcraft, overtime, I realized that I was neglecting myself of being who I am, beautiful.
I really love incorporating magic into what can make me feel beautiful and empowered and the way I do so is by using music beauty magic to aid me while I take showers, put on makeup, get dressed, etc. It has helped me see that I am truly beautiful for who I am with flaws and all, and I would like to share with you that you too are just as beautiful as I. We are beautiful.
Lets take this one step at a time:
Morning Slumps to Magic Mornings
For me, this is one of the hardest parts of my day. I look like hell; makeup smeared, hair in knots and messy, clothes twisted, goop in eyes, morning breath, I mean, mornings are just not my thing and I have truly felt disgusting while working my way up to getting ready. While thinking to myself how gross I am, it made me less ambitious and made me less willing to look past what I found ugly. So as I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and got ready for my day I already had in mind how ugly I am by focusing on the negative. Thoughts are SO powerful and what we think is what we will see.
Beauty Magic Tip One: Make a playlist called “Beauty” or a title that makes you feel empowered/beautiful. Have your coffee, eat your breakfast, whatever your routine is. Make your playlist and only put in songs that make you feel beautiful, music that makes you feel sexy, and strong. When you are finished with your morning routine, brush your teeth, and when you are done turn on your playlist. Take a shower while you have that playlist going and think about how beautiful you are and how strong your are.
If you sing the songs as you shampoo/condition/wash your body you are washing that beauty all over you and having it soak into your pores and washing off any negativity that lingers. You don’t have to sing, only do if you are comfortable with it.
If you are a witch who can’t be open with your magic this is a great way to do beauty magic since you are alone (well, assuming, haha) in the shower. The most you have to worry about is having someone ask you to turn down the music or tell you to stop singing in case you are too loud.
If you are a spoonie witch this is a great way to do powerful magic because all you need is your thoughts and a playlist for your tools (and your voice if you choose to sing).
Based off of experience (I take hot ass showers) your electronics can get ruined in warm and humid places overtime if you have them in the bathroom with you, if so, make sure that you keep the bathroom well ventilated.
I hate to admit it but sometimes while I am showering and I get really into a song and I dance a bit (fuck can’t believe I admitted it but moving past, haha) just please be careful. There have been a couple times where I have almost fallen, haha.
Beauty Magic Tip Two: While you get ready for your day (doing your hair, getting dressed, putting on your makeup) have your Beauty playlist going on and think about how beautiful you are and sexy you are. This can aid in getting you energized for the day ahead.
If you would like, while you get ready and listen to your encouraging music keep a rose quartz on/near you. This can add that little extra oompf.
Again, a great way to incorporate magic if you are one who can’t be open with your craft. Who is going to tell you that you can’t listen to music and get ready at the same time?
If you are a spoonie witch this is a great way to do powerful magic because all you need is your thoughts and a playlist for your tools (and your voice if you choose to sing).
This is just me personally but I can’t sing and put on makeup, that ends in the result of stabbing myself in the eye, haha. Be careful dearie!
Rose quartz is one of many crystals that can be used to add a little extra loving energy / beauty magic. If you feel connected to another crystal that makes you feel beautiful use it!
If you are a spoonie witch don’t overwhelm yourself. Chronic pain can sometimes get the better where you can’t get ready like you want for your day, and that’s okay. All you need are your positive thoughts and have your playlist going, you are beautiful.
Afternoon Blues to Swingin’ Days
Afternoons are where I feel the most sluggish because its the middle of the day and I am still busy doing my shit (cleaning, working, so forth). Afternoons can feel as if they drag on because you are waiting for the work/school day to be over with so you can go home and chill the fuck out.
Beauty Magic Tip Three: While your are working/in school and you have a moment to yourself just think about how gorgeous you are. Keep a positive attitude about yourself because words and thoughts are powerful.
You can bring along with you a self love spell jar/sigil/crystals along with you to work/school and keep it tucked away in your purse/wallet/backpack where ever as long as it is on your personally.
All you need for this are your thoughts and positive vibes. Great for spoonie witches.
You can honestly do this whenever throughout the day since all you need are your thoughts. I just like doing this while in the middle of my day because it is a gentle reminder that I am beautiful no matter what I am doing.
Again, use any kind of crystal that resonates with you and beauty.
Beauty Magic Tip Four: When the day is finally over and you are on your way home put on that playlist and sing your heart out.
If you are underage and aren’t driving yourself and have to ride the bus or carpool with others but still want to listen to your playlist on your way home, plug in your headphones. You don’t have to sing, singing is just a bonus. Listen to the music, let yourself feel beautiful.
If you are driving yourself home, (this is just me personally) but I crank up the music and sing my ass off bring in the loving vibes after a long day.
Gloomy Evenings to Enchanting Nights
I love nighttime. For me, it’s the time to really get connected with my being. The stars shine down on our hearts showing us that glitter of beauty that we each carry. We are all apart of the universe, that beauty is always within us as long as we are willing to open our eyes and see the natural beauty that we hold.
Beauty Magic Tip Five: Nighttime shower, read Beauty Magic Tip One along with notes and bonus section. This method can be applied to night and morning showers.
Beauty Magic Tip Six: Magical baths allow us to soak in the properties of whatever kind of magic we are doing. Fill your bath up with water, add bubbles if you would like, and before you get in put on your Beauty playlist. Instead of singing, just listen. Let the words soak into your pores as the water will do.
You can add candles, herbs, essential oils, incenses, crystals around your bath that are related to beauty/loving energies.
A great way for witches who can’t be open about their craft to do magic because you are taking a bath, you can say you just need to relax after a long day.
Awesome for spoonie witches. You are soaking in the tub of your beauty and all you need is your thoughts and playlist going.
If you are using essential oils/herbs make sure you DO YOUR RESEARCH. Don’t use anything that can be harmful for your body.
If you are using crystals make sure you DO YOUR RESEARCH. Don’t use any crystals that will dissolve in water, or can’t be near water, or that can make your water toxic in case accidents happen.
It’s best that you don’t have your phone on your during this bath. Focus on yourself, on your beauty, and all the love you should be giving to yourself.
Personally, when I do this I don’t like to sing (and I love singing, haha). One, because it is nighttime and people in the house are asleep. Two, because I like to completely lose myself in the bath and relax. So keep the music low and peaceful so you can soak up all that beautiful energy.
Don’t have your electronic on the edge of the tub while your music is going. Personally, I use my phone (its an iPhone, all my music is there) and I don’t know about you but I am a clumsy fucker and I can’t afford losing that shit, haha. So keep your music going somewhere in ear shot (on the vanity or on a shelf in your bathroom, wherever water won’t damage your electronics.)
Beauty Magic Tip Seven: I have acne issues and they bug the shit out of me but it doesn’t mean I’m not beautiful. So before I go to bed I wash my face (with lavender soap) and put on a special remedy I personally make to get rid of my acne. After your shower or before you go to bed, washing your face is a BIG helper to keep yourself beautiful. Keep a special towel that is specifically used for washing your face. Cleaning your face with some water and soap that is proper for your skin can do you wonders. While you wash your face think how powerful you are and how beautiful you are.
If you have acne and are curious about my remedy watch this video to see how I do it.
You can have your Beauty playlist going on as you wash your face, adding that that extra oompf of gorgeous to your magic.
This is a great way to incorporate magic if you are one who can’t be open with your craft. If someone asks what you are doing all you have to say is that you are taking care of yourself, which, well you are!
If you are using the acne remedy of mine make sure that you are able to use it. It contains tea tree essential oil, not everyone can use that for their skin so please DO YOUR RESEARCH. I am not responsible for if something goes wrong because I am warning you now what works for me may not work for you, so test the waters and make sure you use ingredients that are safe for your skin.
While washing your face keep your electronics away from you if you are playing your Beauty playlist as you wash your face. This is just from personal experience but I am a messy fucker when it comes to washing my face. I wish I could be as graceful as those ladies on TV splashing water on my face with no effort, but yeah, this is real life and water gets EVERYWHERE. So, if you are like me, keep that in mind if you want your music playing.
You don’t have to have music going, it’s optional. I just love music and incorporate it with anything magical I do.
This can be overwhelming for spoonie witches (especially if you are one who has chronic pain in hands/wrists) because you are in motion washing your face so do what you can, if it is too painful to do then I recommend not doing this.
Beauty Magic Tip Eight: As you are laying in bed, right before you fall asleep say out loud, in your head, or whisper “I shine bright like my brothers and sisters of the night sky.” or “I am beautiful.”
Sleep with a rose quartz crystal to have the beauty of yourself always be with you, even in your dreams.
You can honestly say anything you’d like before you fall asleep, the two examples I provided are just ones that I say. Anything along the lines to you being beautiful will bring you beauty and charm.
You don’t have to use rose quartz. If you connect to another crystal that provides you the same beautiful/loving energies use it!
I wanted to save these for the very end.
Beauty magic isn’t so that others will see you and think “Holy fuck, they are SO beautiful. I MUST HAVE THEM.” It isn’t like that. This kind of magic is about you seeing yourself as beautiful.
Regarding your playlist, you can have ANY music that makes YOU feel beautiful. If the song makes you feel strong, sexy, beautiful, charming, empowered, whatever go ahead and use it!
This is just a taste of music from my personal Beauty Playlist to help you get an idea:
Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton, Sugar Magnolia by Grateful Dead, She Is Beautiful by Andrew W.K., Oh Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison, Lovingest Woman In Town by Albert King, Humans by The Scene Aesthetic, My Little Girl by The Jeff Healey Band, Cigarettes and Coffee by Otis Redding.
Like I said, you can use whatever kind of music you want as long as you feel beautiful. (Don’t be rude, please don’t give me any shit for my taste in music.) ____________________
So there we have it, a list of different ways you can incorporate beauty magic within your lives, and yes I know most of the tips have something to do with music but I am someone who incorporates music into everything I do magically.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and if you use these tips, let me know how it works for you and tell me what you added to make it your personal style.
hey everyone, i’m going to be honest here, you will never get rid of procrastination completely. unless i’m wrong, and there may be some possible way to completely get rid of procrastination. if so, i don’t think anyone has figured it out.
anywho, i’ve been procrastinating for years, so i feel like i have some decent tips on how to procrastinate less. here’s my advice!
1. focus on your discipline the most. your discipline skills are your biggest defense against procrastination. there will be times in your life where you just DON’T want to finish your essay, we’ve all been there. you need good discipline to get you in focus. stop thinking about all of those distracting concepts that pull you into procrastination, and start doing your work.
2. you need to keep the good motivation to fight procrastination. it ties along with #1, except motivation is more long term. if you want to accomplish your goals, you get the discipline needed to work for them.
3. try to find time around the day to do some work, especially at school. i do school work at lunch, and sometimes in the morning, as well as occasionally in class if i have free time, since i don’t have a study hall. it helps since it feels like you have less work to do during your normal studying times.
4. remember, doing a little bit of work for a big assignment is better than ditching it completely. if you get a project on the first day, and only manage to do 1/5 of it on that day, it really is better than not doing it at all. you might thank yourself later. try really hard to at least do ONE thing on any work you get on the first day.
5. multitask if more than one assignment correlates with another. if you have a history worksheet and a history test coming up, use the worksheet to review concepts when you need to study. i do this often, and it helps me more than just doing the worksheet. this might not help others though, and that’s fine too! if you can only focus on one thing at a time, you do your thing.
6. i cannot stress this enough, find any good time management that works for you. one popular option is the pomodoro technique (25 minutes of working with a 5-minute break. i’ve heard of other options as well, from 20 → 10, 40 → 20, and even 52 → 17. if you’re not into routines, at least take a break for 5-10 minutes whenever you feel mentally exhausted! just not every 5 minutes, trust me, that leads to procrastination after the second or third “break”.
7. use your “break” time (from #6) doing something relaxing and NOT distracting. unless you have godly discipline skills, i doubt going on your phone will cause you to get back to work properly. take a small walk, eat a snack, stretch, etc.
8. use those app/program blockers to block social media and messaging apps if you’re like me and you have severely weak discipline skills. nothing much will happen while you’re busy doing your work. if something does occur, that’s up to you to find out when you’re done with your work.
9. find a good place to actually do your work! my favorite is the library, it’s so peaceful and it gives the right setting for studying. try your best to study in the least distracting place possible. if you can’t, attempt to decrease as many distractions in your location as possible.
10. find what works for you in terms of listening to music. i personally listen to kpop, and some of us know how catchy the music can be. however, i can usually listen to kpop while doing worksheets without getting distracted. however, if i’m studying, retaking notes, reading, etc. i need ambient music (i mainly use rainymood.com!) to make me concentrate. some of us need instrumentals and/or ambient music, others can’t listen to music at all. that’s fine!
11. turn off your notifications, turn on airplane mode, put away your phone, etc. do anything that works for you. i need my phone as well as internet, so i just turn off my notifications, but not seeing any distractions might make you more likely to do your work.
12. plan things out when you get home. i personally cannot do my work first thing when i get home unlike some people, i get too mentally drained from school! i take a shower, and then eat lunch while doing my work. find out what works for you. i also cannot do the hardest assignment first to “get it out of the way”. i need a medium level assignment to prepare myself for the heavy mental work for the hard assignments!
13. as referring to #12, if one advice doesn’t work for you, don’t use it! we are all different, so if practically everyone you know can do one thing, and you’re better doing the opposite of that, just do what makes you better at productivity.
14. plan out big projects, quizzes, tests, etc.do not cram! i repeat! please! do not cram! it doesn’t feel good at all, and you’re more likely to score worse anyways. try to balance out your work/studying every day or a couple days a week with a good amount of time for all of those days. it helps your memorization more, too.
15. some say that studying in a different place once in a while helps. i personally never tried this, because my brain cares more about adaptation, but it has helped other people i know!
16. get comfortable when you study, but not too comfortable. don’t study on your bed, and please don’t study on the floor. your brain thinks of your bed as the place to sleep, so it’s best to not be on your bed often unless it’s for sleeping. for me at least, studying on the floor really kills my back. please get comfortable and find a table or desk or anything good!
17. another thing i do is that i switch assignments if i feel like i’m not focused. it helps me a lot, i would assume it lets my brain change focus to another productive activity which results in me gaining focus on something important!
18. do anything productive if you have a long break (or if you’re procrastinating haha). it gets your brain in a productive mood and it can help you focus when you go back to your work.
19. reward yourself for whatever bit of work you accomplish. my favorite rewards are my biggest distractions that i look forward to when i finish all of my work. :”)
20. take your free time away to do some extra work every once in a while. it certainly helps not to cram everything in one day.
21. please remember that it takes some, if not a lot of time to improve a habit like procrastination. you will not improve completely in one night. and sometimes, you will procrastinate, and that’s okay! just keep improving yourself, you have time.
22. if you’re looking for a reason or a sign not to procrastinate right now, this is it. tumblr can be such a distraction. you probably have something important to do. and i’m here to tell you to get back to work and finish what you need to do.
So after seeing so many amazing sculpts on my dash lately I was tempted to try and sculpt again too, I had forgotten how soothing it can be, I wanted to try and sculpt Nalia to help me draw her more consistently but a sphere quickly turned into Solas because he seems to be what I default to haha but I’m proud of the result!! here is what I got in two hours, next one will be Nalia!! I swear the hair is going to kill me
Zbrush still has the most alien interface ever created and I think I’m frying my pc with this but poking a 3D clay ball is so much fun I recommend it