Yeah I wanted to ask for which they'd fit in respectively (mostly because I'm having trouble and I wanted to doodle that combo) so if you wouldn't mind doing the HC for all of them under which Disney movie their character fits best with.
~If you’re comfortable with it, please link or tag me when it’s done, I’d LOVE to see!! ◦°˚(´•̛ᴗ•̛`)/˚°◦
- Super sweet. Super poor. Feels kind of alone in life. Kind of leads a double life? In one he’s just a poor kid and the other he’s got a lot of power (kinda like Yoosung with his LOLOL account). This is his film for sure.
- Beauty and the Beast
- Rich guy. Treats people poorly. Selfish and stubborn. Meets someone who shows him that he can change and open his heart. He becomes a better person through their love and guidance. Has her locked up in his place for a while but FINALLY tells them they’re free to go, he overcomes his possessiveness and does the right thing. This is 100% Jumin Han.
- Works his ass off to prove to his family that he’s worth something and he can exceed their expectations. Very dedicated to himself, his career and body. Has a ton of fans but runs away from them even though he’s still flattered. Would give it all up for the lady he likes. This is Zen for sure.
- Princess and the Frog
- Works her butt off with some rich person gloating at her. Just wants to follow her dream. Super smart. This is Jaehee.
- Guy who does a lot of bad stuff for a living. He has a good heart though. Falls in love but doesn’t think he’s worthy. Sarcastic as heck. This is Saeyoung.
- The Little Mermaid
- Super sweet, kind, caring rich boy. Doesn’t flaunt his money, he is rich but also just a lax cool guy. Looks past differences with ease.
(almost gets tricked into marrying an evil witch)V is for sure Prince Eric and this would be his movie.
- Hunchback of Notre Dame
- Okay okay. Saeran is not “ugly.” BUT. This is his film. Taken as a child and locked away by some crazy fuck who’s only goal is to brainwash them. Tells him that he can’t trust anyone but them. All he wants to do is look at the sky and wishes he could be just a normal person. Has a kind heart, but people misjudge him and think the worst. He doesn’t get the girl in the end but he’s overcomes his oppressor. This is Saerans film, ok.