Sooooo . . . . magic
I have been magic-ing my ass off this year, and I’ve made some observations. Most of these are for me, but you might be able to relate.
- Sometimes you have to ask the question differently to get what you want.
- Sometimes you have to settle for a tad less than what you want.
- Sometimes you have to ask multiple times.
- Did you know that impatience has an energy? Me neither. At least, I had never thought about it.
- The Universe doesn’t actually like hearing you whine and will attempt to shut you up … that may just be me.
- I’ve made several attempts to stop magic with telepathy and … no.
- I’ve made attempts at performing magic with telepathy and yes.
- Magic people can “smell” other magic people. The more magic you do the more fragrant you are. People also assume that you’re powerful as opposed to … .really busy.
- The entities will laugh at you and go tell other entities … it’s fucking high school all over again.
- Humans can be familiars and that’s weird.
- If your spell fails, ffs just do it again. Spilled milk, man. We all have off days.
- It’s not that big of a deal.
- Always attempt to have a reversal spell on hand because … . reasons.
- By reversal, I mean have a spell on hand that will cause the opposite result … not necessarily an actual reversal spell … per se.
- Doing magic to fix magic is as much funny-haha as it is funny-oh-no.
- Different people react differently to the same spell. If you’re flinging magic at people, you may want to keep that in mind.
- You can randomly end up with astral pets, and pet thoughtforms. They’re yours be nice to them. They have feelings.
I’m hoping my next year is just as magical, if not more so. I’m looking forward to it. It’s important to look forward to things.