Ryou should never drink, he wasn’t the best at holding his liquor. He stumbled onto the other, slurring as he spoke. “Listen, listen, listen!” He repeated though Ryota hasn’t anything. “I think… I genuinely think…” The teen gave him a big grin, leaning over to whisper, “We should totally steal a car. It’ll be fun~!” May God have mercy on the poor fisherman.
tutorial? My advise is – use references! All those hands were drawn
from the references, photos and life. There’s also loads of useful
tutorials on drawing hands that explain how hands work. It’s your job
to understand the anatomy and find a way of constructing hands that’s
easy for you. And thank you! :)
This isn't a hc but...favorite funny moments from voltron? It would make my day :)
oo heck yah:
pidge: lance watch out we’re gonna crash
lance: man don’t worry, in my first year of flight school you know what they called me? they called me the tailor because of how i thread the needle
lance: [immediately crashes the ship]
this photo of everyone’s reactions to lance shamelessly letting one rip:
lance saying the space equivalent of shut your fuck
hunk trying to form voltron by barreling into Keith’s lion and yelling COMBINE
honestly one of my favorite scenes that made me laugh is when hunk tries to be the head. because when they first formed voltron he yelled with the utmost sincerity “I’M A LEG” and then when you look at that scene……they all just sat there in their lions all stacked and waited while hunk flew to the top and sat on everyone and no one said ANYTHING fkgkwekflj and hunk’s just like……what do you mean i can’t be the head?
Shiro in 100% seriousness trying to form voltron by stacking up like a cheerleader pyramid and in pure sincere concentration: “I’ll form the head”
Coran trying to time the team’s response to the emergency drill using a meat thermometer
this entire exchange:
when they go to the arusian village and
THEY’RE ALREADY ABOUT TO SACRIFICE THIS DUDE AND THE DUDE IS JUST LIKE :|
Pidge: also, I sweat a lot. I mean in general. Unrelated to the peanuts.
Coran literally breaking his spine trying to lift the Balmera crystal
[sarcastic Keith voice] Winning what? The intergalactic time-measuring competition?
Coran attempting to spoonfeed Shiro like a baby
Keith honestly considering the most important event during the sendak incident to be him cradling Lance in his arms, so much so that his voice cracks in the way angsty teen voices do when they’re whining
Keith getting revenge on Lance for not remembering their bonding moment by pretending he couldn’t hear Lance over the comms. that was honestly rlly cute
[Lance voice] nana nana boo boo!!!
[hunk imitating allura]: oh LONCE he looks so fine im all atwitter
[matt voice] Don’t lie. I know you love those peas dad
okay so I just feel the need to say why Brooklyn nine nine is the best show so strap yourselves in it’s gon be long
* first off, hella diverse cast
* and no “token” characters there just for the sake of diversity, each character has very different personalities from each other and represent the actual population
* despite totally different personalities they are all really good friends and care about each other so much- each character’s relationship is different and I find that beautiful
* wE HAVE A BLACK GAY MAN IN THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POWER IN THE PRECINCT?? that’s so cool
* amy santiago is never played off as “just Jake’s love interest/girlfriend” she has all her own plots and stories and is amazing and strong and the best
* healthy communication in amy and jakes relationship !!! making sure it doesn’t stop them from doing their job to the best of both their abilities !!!
* Terry is a very macho “man’s” man but isn’t afraid to show his feelings and it’s real nice to see them show how being emotional doesn’t make you a weak man
* the solidarity between the girls because we gotta stick together
* “I met god” “what does she look like?” “Ethnically ambiguous"
* constantly calling out the world for all it’s shit (homophobia, racism, gun laws, corruptness of the police, sexism, I cOULD GO ON)
* and now the reason I decided to make this now: THEY JUST MADE A WHOLE EPISODE ABOUT HOW BULLSHIT RACIAL PROFILING IS
* a show about cops still managed to find a way to talk about it bc they know it’s an important issue and did it in such an incredible way
* showed two sides of dealing with the situation, holts plan and terrys, and neither were ideal, both would have backlash for Terry more than the dickhead who stopped him tbh
* and showing Jake doing hella suspicious shit and not getting stopped
* oNCE AGAIN CALLING OUT THE WORLD FOR ITS SHIT
* (but this time with a whole ep not just mentions bless)
* also Jake and amy having to explain it all to Terry’s kids was v upsetting to see how scared they were at first that this would happen just because they were born as they were
* AND mentions of transphobia and telling the twins it’s okay if they don’t identify as female, what other show would
this ain’t even everything it was just getting v long
BASICALLY no show is as woke as brooklyn nine nine, it’s hella funny too with great plots and ships too if that’s what you look for and everyone should watch and @ fox if you don’t renew I will fight it is better than all other shows
Dear DreamWorks, Studio Mir, Josh Keaton, Jeremy Shada, Steven Yeun, Bex Taylor-Klaus, Tyler Labine, Kimberly Brooks, Rhys Darby, Neil Kaplan, Cree Summer, Keith Ferguson, Jake Eberle, Mick Wingert, and Arnold Vosloo,
You have all created an incredible show for everyone in the fandom to enjoy. We really appreciate it, and even through all the fandom discourse- you still manage to provide us incredible Voltron content.
You continue to give us updates on the characters, and even though we may not voice it very often, we do acknowledge and value your sacrifices.
Thank you to all of the voice actors who perform incredibly, and continue to interact with the fandom, even though we do not always give you the best reactions. Most of us do recognize your sacrifices, and we thank you immensely for everything you do for the show and for its viewers.
Thank you, animators, for animating all of our favorite characters in an outstanding fashion- the colors, the fight scenes, even the emotional scenes- You drew them all incredibly. I know as well as the next person that some of you may have ended up losing your jobs over the recent leaks, but do not forget that your efforts to the show are not unnoticed. We appreciate every last one of you.
To the writers- you have written some of the most wholesome scenes and episodes I have ever received the pleasure of witnessing. As a writer, your content hits very deep, and I can not voice my appreciation loudly enough.
Today’s time lapse has a very special purpose!! I’ve been a reader and a big fan of the Caretaker of the Ruins comic run over on @caretaker-au, for a while, and sure I’ve done some really crappy fan doodles but I’ve never done anything actually POLISHED to pay tribute to how much I love this comic. So!! Today I put myself to work for a few hours to bring you all this less-than-30-second video where I make my first decent piece of Caretaker fanart!!
And, of course, here’s the finished piece to go with it.
Minty, Eruto, Ellipses, thank you for all the work you’ve done so far on your fantastic comic. I look forward to everything that’s coming in the future, and keep being amazing.✨