can you write something where it turns out MC is like super young and the entire RFA is like "Oh my god i must protect this small child" or develops familial platonic feelings for them? maybe MC is an orphan? idk. I just want some platonic fluff really. like a Friendship route. a Found Family route. If you don't wanna do it, it's cool just delete this ask!!
oh my god yes. (i’m including V because honestly I think his reaction would be the most amusing of them all.)
- He’d be delighted to no longer be the youngest RFA member.
- Finally there was someone that looked up to him and it would be great.
- That would definitely help motivate him to play less LOLOL (he probably wouldn’t quit completely, but he’d want to be a good role model for MC and couldn’t do that if he was constantly playing games)
- He’d love to help out with their school work even if it were a subject he was not at all fond of, he’d work hard so that they felt good about what they knew for the assessments that their school had
- He’d be really protective of them and honestly wouldn’t really mind Seven teasing him as long as he didn’t tease MC
- They’d honestly be the little sibling he never had but always desperately wanted.
- She is not the most comfortable around children. It isn’t that she dislikes children, but she really has no idea how to take care of them or how to play with them
- When she heard that MC was only a teenager that automatically made her uncomfortable simply because they’d be loud and annoying and irresponsible, right?
- She’d be shocked to see how hard working and diligent they were
- She’d also be really protective of them in the sense that nobody, especially Jumin, would be allowed to give them a lot of work.
- Jaehee would be insistent on stressing the necessity of sleeping and eating well since they’re still growing
- Also if they were ever struggling with school or anything, she’d probably drop everything to help them out because she hates to see them stressed.
- He’d be pretty uncomfortable dealing with a child as well (Even though they’d probably be like a teenager he’d still be a bit uncomfortable)
- He’s never really spent any time around kids before, even when he was a kid he was more than a little strange and didn’t have too many friends his own age
- He’d be shocked by how determined and hardworking they are and how efficiently their work is.
- He’d be so nice to them
- He’s sarcastic and rude to most of the RFA but the moment he realises that they’re so young he becomes super patient with them,
- He’s so kind If the others are being loud or annoying or if any of them dare to tease MC, Jumin will be so protective
- He’d be in total shock and would definitely try his best to help them out with their work, both with getting guests for the party and any school work that they could be having trouble with
- He’d probably feel pretty bad that he couldn’t be more helpful with the schoolwork thing
- Still he’d definitely be the one to cheer MC up if they were feeling overwhelmed or stressed out
- I’m getting this feeling that MC might have been a fan of his before and would totally freak out that they were talking to him every day and Zen would find that to be absolutely adorable
- I feel like they’d probably cry during the first phone call because like “omg I’m talking to someone famous” and he’d just be so amused
- They’d probably be like “I HAVE TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDS”
- He’s definitely the reassuring friend though
- He already knew that they were young from the background check so because of that he’d definitely try and stop them from getting too stressed out.
- Even with him being constantly stressed out himself, he’d constantly check to make sure that they were sleeping enough and eating well and just taking care of themself in general.
- He’d still joke around with them a lot, but he’d be really careful to make sure he didn’t make them uncomfortable
- I’m not sure if he’d tell the rest of the RFA how old MC was
- I feel like he’d probably leave it to MC to tell them, just so he didn’t embarrass them
- He’d let them know that he knows how old they are either through a phone call or a text message just so they’re both on the same page
- Honestly I bet they’d already know that he knew how old they were because of the background check.
- He’d tease them. He really would try not to and the moment he noticed that he’d upset MC he would stop, but they were just so cute and easy to tease and they always went along with his jokes and pranks and they really understood his sense of humor
- If they were struggling in school you bet he’d help them out
- Especially if they were struggling in math or science he’d be the best tutor because not only is he really good at those subjects, but he understands them well enough that he can teach the right stuff, but in a way that’s more fun and easier to learn
- He might teach them some programming dependent or not on if they showed any interest, he wouldn’t want to force it upon them, but if they were curious he’d be really excited to help them out.
- He would be horrified.
- There is really no other way to put this.
- He would be absolutely horrified.
- He hired a child to almost single-handedly run a charity party. Sure he could blame Seven for not telling him that MC was so young, or find other circumstances to blame, but he knew, in all honesty that it was his fault that he could not blame anyone but himself
- He’d be so apologetic to them, honestly to the point where he’d probably visit the apartment himself just to express how sorry he was for putting them in this position
- He’d give them the option to leave at any moment (and would probably offer to tell Seven to not restrict their access to the messenger either because really, it wasn’t their fault that they were young and stressed)
- When they said they wouldn’t leave however, it made him smile
- He’d definitely offer to help them out in any way that they’d need
- “Do you want to work from home?”
- “Do you want to get time off school?”
- “Do you want this to count for some sort of service hours?”
- I’ll call the school myself