Eiffel has accidentally called Minkowski mom more than once. He thinks everyone forgot about it, but it became a running joke. When talking to Minkowski, Lovelace likes to refer to Eiffel as ‘your kid’ or 'the boy’.
- Lovelace: Where’s your son got to?
- Minkowski: Will you please stop calling him that? He’s not my freaking child. I’m only three years older.
- Lovelace: Well, technically. But has Eiffel ever actually behaved like a 33 year-old?
- Hera: No, never.
- Minkowski: Just because he’s a child doesn’t mean he has to be my child though. Why aren’t you or Hera part of this messed-up family metaphor?
- Lovelace: Okay then, I’ll be… the cool mysterious aunt. What about you Hera?
- Hera: I can be Eiffel’s genius big sister.
- Lovelace: Sure, that works.