1. Yesterday, I went out to run errands. I had three things to complete. I needed to buy a gift for a student, I needed a new cable for my guitar, and…and… I couldn’t remember the final thing. Turns out, I forgot it was beer. I FUCKING FORGOT BEER! No one, in the history of the world, forgot beer. They may have forgotten things BECAUSE of beer, but never actually forgot beer.
2. I went to Kohl’s and came out and couldn’t find my car. Seriously. I walked up and down every aisle, clicking my key fob and nothing. I was freaking out a bit wondering if it was early onset dementia or something or whether someone stole my car. I started thinking about calling the cops, not knowing my license plate number because the car is a new lease, how I was going to get home and to work and to my dentist appointment on Monday, and how long it would take to get a new car. I went back inside and walked around, realized there was a second entrance/exit, went out it and found my car. Seriously. Is this my life?
3. I bought myself a really cool pair of gray jeans for my birthday. @morethananaveragebitch told me they were ok to buy. She’s my fashionista.
4. I also bought myself a new guitar. It’s arriving at the store tomorrow, and I have it off because of dentist (again).
5. I got me some stripper digits, yo. Well, more stripper digits. This one is a really cool British chick who likes metal and is studying to be a massage therapist. This could be the one! Or something.
6. I’m currently reading A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman. It’s really good and I highly recommend it. I’m only about 100 pages in (about a third of the book), but I already can’t wait to read more. I just started it Friday and was planning on reading about 30 pages a day to finish it in time for Book Cub at school. Guess I’ll finish early (phrasing).
7. There are a lot of people who used to be on here that I really miss.