1. Today is super busy. 8:15am. I had an appointment for labs in one town. At 9 am in a town over half an hour away Holtzy had a CFTM. So I took Bean Sprout and S took Holtzy. Juni is at The Blessed Kindergarten.
2. Bean Sprout is so two. He can say his name and age but chooses not to when people ask. He did surprisingly well! No screaming and the only wild thing he did was sit down and remove his shoes and socks while I was getting stuck. Love that baby.
3. I have an ultrasound today at 2:30 and then immediately after an appointment with a different doctor to determine if I need a surgery. The answer is probably yes. I have mixed feelings about this.
4. I am nervous about Holtzy’s CFTM. There is no real reason to be. But I am.
5. For about 8 weeks Juni has repeatedly said she can’t wait for her baby sister to be born. She insists this baby lives in a different town and is from a “different tummy mom.” No amount of reality will sway her.
6. It is being speculated based on certain behavioral patterns and reports of people who have actually seen her that Holtzy’s birth mom may be pregnant. We told the worker if she is and it comes into custody we will take it. Not sure how I feel about that either, considering our history with Rue. Juni may be on to something.