it’s been 3 years and i celebrate it by making my oc walter less onceler and more there-is-a-demon-in-this-poor-man
- i always had the idea of him being light-skinned hispanic so i finally got to do that!
- being realistic, you KNOW a demon wouldn’t brush his teeth. i’m sorry.
- did you know i only have 1 character that i draw with visible irises ALL the time? i find it spooky, so i decided to give them to walter too. but JUST when demon-possessed. father craven’s eyes return to my style’s version of pupils and resume their white scleras when not being controlled. [ for other styles, think of it as his pupils getting smaller and his scleras more bloodshot when possessed ]
- walter gets burned by holy items now! because GC is set in a cartoony-lawed world, his excuse of putting on gloves and saying “i’m allergic” is totally brushed off by the community [ a favorite trope of mine ]
- cuffs,,, because,,, a lot of people drew him with cuffs and i liked them. this ref up here is a placeholder, meaning his outfit is still subject to tweaking! i just don’t have the energy to make a new one right now. i wanted to just show you the difference!
not a huge change, like i said, but one that makes me feel like he’s a little more unique while still being the disaster we know and love(?) for some reason. i felt like he just reeked of generic-design and now i feel like,, he reeks of something resembling the smell of pennies and you definitely can’t trust this man. and i’m content with that.