I feel so stupid lol ☺️ but i really need to ask this, i am 16-17 and i wanna be more girly and like lil'woman, how can i? Thank you soooo much again 💕
Oh! You want to be more “girly” ? Well, I’m going to take in fact what girly normally means in this sense and use it like that ahhah! Don’t feel stupid, though.
First thing’s first:
You have your own style that is unique to you…etc. You don’t have to be something else, though if you are currently not happy with yourself and are working on self improvement, I encourage you to do so. Let’s start with some basics on what “girly” or “feminine” is!
Girly is basically acting in very feminine and liking feminine things. However, there is MUCH more to it than just the look. I’m going to start off with the more “mature” side of things, as you said you wanted to be more like a woman (which includes maturity) and then we can work on other things! It’s not just a style, it’s a mindset. The “fuck you i’m going to get my goals” mindset.
/Note: None of this is set in stone. This is just my opinion on to help her grow into a stronger and more mature woman.
- Do not take shit. Walk with your head high and smile. If someone puts you down, ask yourself: “Is this a logical problem or is it opinionated?” If it is opinionated, ignore it. If it is logical and backed with evidence and reasoning, take it into factor and make note to work on that.
- Learn to treat yourself. It’s okay to want to spend a little extra money on yourself sometimes.
- Be independent. Don’t rely on others to get things done for you. Your homework is your homework. Your job is your job. Be independent and don’t rely on them to do it for you!
- Treat yourself and others with respect. I have a rule, instead of just “you have to earn my respect” I say: “I respect until you disrespect, and at that point, I drop all respect I’ve had for you.”
- Fight immaturity with maturity. If someone is being messy as hell, fight back with maturity. Give no fucks. Show no mercy. When they call you a name and try to fight, if you want to piss them off AND come off as mature, say something like: “Honestly, I have goals to reach. I don’t have time for you to be immature and try to ruin that for me.” And walk off.
- Don’t be afraid to break sometimes. It happens to the strongest of people. There is no way I could count how many times I sat in bed at night trying to stop crying. Cry, and afterwards, take a deep breath and tell yourself that you’ll get through this.
- DO NOT let people dictate who you are. Don’t let these little boys or girls tell you that you need to look like this or that. Don’t let them tell you who you should be. Not even your parents are allowed to tell you who to be. If they try, pretend to obey but do the exact opposite. Be who YOU are.
- Get your schoolwork done, babe. Seriously this is important, it isn’t about the grades. It’s about furthering your knowledge and showing everyone that you can do what they think you can’t.
- Have fun! Have fun if you want, but be safe.
- Do everything with confidence, even if you have to fake it!
- Follow your passions. Maybe you like dance, singing art, makeup or whatever else. Do it.
- Remember that if anyone ever says you fucked them, that only gives you power.
- If you’re giving an assignment wednesday and are told you need it finished by friday, work on it wednesday. Cut off all distractions and work on that assignment. Afterwards, write down everything you didn’t understand. The next day, spend time learning about what you didn’t understand and proofread the assignment 3 times. This applies for ALL days.
- Exams coming up soon? Stop staying up all night studying. Study in 10-15 minute intervals with 5 minute breaks. Quiz yourself every hour to find your weak links and then study those. What are you scared of failing most? Focus on that.
- You’re 16-17. You know about sex. You know how it works. You may have already have sex. This is okay. All I ask of you is to be safe. Do NOT rely on someone to have condoms, if you need, go buy them yourself. Know how to do things safely. Remember: Kink isn’t spontaneous, it’s safe words. Anal isn’t a quick slip, it’s reading articles on how to do it and lube. Be safe, be real.
- In the case that you get pregnant: Breathe. Make your choices. Do what you need to do and always remember that you can run in my askbox and talk to me about everything. I will always be here to listen. You can also read articles and such on parenting advice, how to do it as a teenager..etc.
- I’m telling you the above because I’ve had friends who got pregnant at 15-16 or 17 and didn’t know what to do.
- Don’t slut shame or talk bad about girls who want to have sex and have lots of it. Instead, encourage them to do it safely.
- Don’t put anyone down that isn’t as popular as you. Bring them up.
- Being sweet will get you a long way.
- Act twice your age if you want to look really mature in front of all the teachers and shit. Literally you can read articles..etc. on maturity.
- Remember that maturity does not mean you can’t have fun.
- If you feel depressed…etc. talk to someone. Don’t be silent.
- One of the first signs I ever had of anorexia was that I craved the disorder. Which means I literally wanted to be it. Little did I know it was going to drag me through hell. If you have these thoughts, get help.
- Do not be afraid of going to get help from a professional.
/Note: Take notes on these. Take them to heart. Carry them with you like a blankie to a baby and don’t let go of them.
- “All flowers must start as sprouts.” - Me
- “To fight or to cower down, that is the question. The question in which you should answer from the ground, even face down in the dirt, bloody and bruised from life with a smirk. Because to fight when you’re down is the most courageous thing.” - Me
- “And she will bow to no one nor anything, and the day she does, you should fear.” - Me
- “Learn the rules like a pro so you can break them like an artist.” - Picasso
- “Don’t run backwards, no never, even if it breaks down, oh better.” - Tomorrow
- “If you feel like you’re going to crash, accelerate you idiot.” - Nevermind
- “You don’t need a ‘reason’ to live. Live because you can. Live because in the end, even if it hurts, you don’t need a reason to live. All that matters is that you’re here.” - Me
- “If I ever break through the wall of failure, people will be in awe at the sight of me rising from nothingness.” - Me
- “Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them.” - Nikita Gill //Be one of those girls. - me//
- If you want to truly live, you have to be tested, whether by yourself or the cruel game of life. - Me
- Stop living in fear of what might happen and start living in what is happening. - Me
- “Don’t fashion me into a maiden that needs saving from a dragon. I am the dragon and I will eat you whole.” - Unknown
- “She spun herself a crown of gold, thrones of bones and citadels, to the deaf stars she screamed: make me queen or I’ll make you bleed.” M.J.
- “You’re masking past failure with your present success and it’s both beautiful and terrifying, like watching a witch write your name in the stars.” A.Ashstar
- Lmao there’s a lot from me but most of them have literally kept my best friends from dying so I added them anyways.
- “Touch me and you’ll burn.” - Margaret Atwood
- This photographers work will inspire you
- “You’re worth it, you’re perfect, you deserve it, just work it.” - 21st Century girl
Now we can get on to the typical “style” or such. This is just some stuff that I’ve accumulated. However there is so much more to it. You dress how YOU want to dress. Do what makes you confident. But if you want, I do have a polyvore. (celestial-sweets). Now onto some style recommendations to embrace your femininity! When most people think “feminine” they think “dress” when I think feminine, I think “gorgeous”. There will be a massive variety under this. So you can wear whatever you want and still have style recommendations.
/Note: I feel the need to say that you should wear whatever makes you confident and comfy again.
- Tucked in tank tops and body suits with jeans
- White skinny jeans look amazing with this look
- Get your glitter lipstick on if you want boo yes work it
- Nude also works well
- Normally they don’t add a lot of highlight but i you want, yesss
- Wavy/curly hair looks gorgeous with this style
- Heels (usually black or tan) are a hella yes
- Mascara and nude eyeshadow
- Natural looking brows
- Button ups
- Do the above with this new style too, itll work
- But also if you wear bodycon itll be hella looking baddie
- thigh high boots happen a lot
- matte lipstick
- with matte eyeshaodw but with a really clean glitter
- yea that happens
- and gradient brows ive noticed
- but the best part about this look is that you can be casual with it and look like you’re some kinda goddess i swear
- literally if you toss on some highlighter, a pair of ripped jeans and a shirt with some adidas
- or likea bomber jacket, a sports tank and shorts, with adidas and some like nude lipstick, brown mascara and highlgihter
- you will literally glow like you have never glown before
- Crop tops are a thing with this look yall
- Hella Cute And Casual:
- Jeans, sweatpants
- Toss on like a crop top hoodie and a cropped tank and boom
- oh oh oh and if you wear an oversized plain white t shirt with like a pair of jean shorts
- you will make heads turn
- honestly tho and with this, you wanna have very very light eyeliner like
- just tightline the top, light mascara, aa clear gloss on your lips
- you will be a glowing boo without even trying
- AND DUDE A MESSY BUN YES
- but if your hair is too short for that that’s okay boo i understand,
- itlls still look cute as fuck
- Fancy As Hell:
- Heels, strappy ass heels,
- Small chain necklaces with tiny pendants
- A ring or two, with some shiny bracelets
- dresses dresses more dresses
- soft curls or straight hair works well
- a black scarf paired with a button up shirt and some black slacks and a pair of heels will make you look like a business woman
- or like a pencil skirt
- but a black pleated one works too
- stockings go well with this look
- TBH tho just wear what you wanna wear.
- Remember to put an outfit together super easily you can stick to basic colors like black/tan/gray/white and throw something on so quick to look fancy
- Also to be honest any fancy undies will make you feel so much more feminine i swear
- like i have some lace ones with poka dot and i cry they make me feel so good
- EXPLORE CLOTHING!!!
- Bbut if you want to look very mature then you should look at business women…etc. take notes on style from it and how to present yourself.
/Note: yes boo get ur self care
- Wash your face
- Don’t sleep in makeup
- Coconut oil your legs like hella
- Don’t forget to brush your teeth darling
- Organize and clean your room once a week
- Get your dishes out of the room EVERY DAY
- Go to bed at a reasonable time if you have school okay
- Wash your clothes when the basket is almost full, not full. But almost full. And learn how to properly wash them.
- Go on a walk once a week or do some kind of activity
- Drink ya water girl!
- all this is so stereotypical but idgaf
- Watch movies sometimes
- EXPLORE!! Safely, though
- If there’s somewhere you want to go, start saving a little bit of money to go there
- When you wake up, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you love you.
- Fight towards your goals
- Ttake your damn vitamins boo bear. Like vitamins and nutrition support can help you so much more than you would know.
- Don’t overwork yourself.
- Love yourself, love myself. - RM
Okay boo that’s all the advice I have! Literally just have fun, much love dear. Always remember you can come to my ask box!! Have fun! Love yourself!!!