- water guardian - loves long baths, rock music and shopping - boy crazy, falls in love with every guy who gives her the tiniest bit of attention (same tbh) - Drama Queen™ - sass on point - the Funny one of the group (self-proclaimed, mostly) - big ego, if you couldn’t tell already - tricky family situation after he dad remarried - food enthusiast; will nonchalantly eat all the cookies in your house if you invite her over - has a turtle named leafy; gives equally bad nicknames to her friends (see: corny)
- likes to thinks she’s hot stuff, but once fainted when she saw a really gross monster thing
- the most Extra tbh
1. How is that YOUR business?
2. There’s a specific video in which Sav answers a question similar to this.
3. How does that affect you? What’s the point of the question? Why do you ‘need’ to know?
4. Even if we ‘were’ why should I tell anyone without consulting her?
I have several posts dealing with this already, I’ll happily link them too, including Sav’s responses.
My heart goes out to the parents driving home without their children. To the teenagers with an empty desk beside them at school today. To the best friends who turn to make a joke to someone, only to remember they’re not there. To the teachers who call out the register, only to stumble on a name. My heart goes out today to all those affected by this horrific, barbaric and heartbreaking attack in Manchester.