- Shiro: Look, I'm not in love with Keith. I like him just as much as the next guy.
- Shiro: I mean, clearly I have feelings for him, but feelings don't mean love.
- Shiro: Do I have loving feelings for Keith? Sure! But that doesn't mean I... I.. oh my god. I'm in love with Keith.
- Shiro: Why didn't you tell me?!
- Allura: We thought you knew!
- Shiro: We?!
- Coran: Yeah, we all know. We talk about it all the time.
I really enjoyed the dynamic between Natsu and Lucy this chapter idk why people are complaining lol. Lucy looked perfectly okay with kissing him but it's obvious Natsu doesn't know anything about romance. Their hug was good enough for me :) except now I understand why Natsu and Lucy never had front hugs because Natsu looks like a frickin potato who doesn't understand how arms work with hugging her back lmao. Someone save that poor child. Everything between them was so pure and I loved it