Queer/Gay ships should not be a joke
- we are valid no matter what just remember we are valid, the world always acts as if any queer ship is a crack ship. They act as if LGBTQ people are 1 in 2000 when in reality it is 1 in 10.
- casts tend to treat it as though it is a complete joke that can be tossed around, that it means nothing to anyone. Yes it is a fictional couple but for some of us it can mean a lot especially those in the LGBTQ community.
- we are here we are real, and hate happens and it needs to stop because wether or not people know it affects us it hurts it stings. And it brings us down.
- WE KNOW THAT IT IS UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN but maybe just maybe it could and for some of us the only way we can be in a community that accepts us is through that fandom.
- it is just a fictional couple but there is so much more to it, especially when it is a queer/ gay couple. They give us hope and make us smile so maybe just maybe we should stop being the butt of every joke.
I had to vent after the events of sdcc