do you know about any books with lesbians with ocd?
I managed to dig up a few, there might be a few more but not where it’s explicitly addressed so if anyone knows any others please share with us!
- Vanished duology by E.E. Cooper (Vanished, Avenged)
- Indian bisexual protagonist with ocd
- The Shattering by Karen Healey
- biracial (Māori) lesbian protagonist with ocd (based on reviews)
- Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel
- (yes the same one who made the Bechdel test)
- it’s sort of a memoir in form of a graphic novel which deals with her sexuality and ocd (there are multiple chapters dedicated to it)
- The Drowning Girl by Caitlín R. Kiernan
- paranormal/horror story that has a lesbian protagonist who deals with ocd and schizophrenia
- written by a trans author who also has ocd and schizophrenia