The Big Bang Theory: “The Locomotion Reverberation” Review
**SPOILERS BE BELOW!**
My Top Ten Thoughts on The Big Bang Theory, Season 10, Episode 15:
10. I’m not a big fan of the opener, to be honest. Why aren’t they supportive of Sheldon wanting to make the device even smaller? Wouldn’t that open the possibility for more money from the government. I thought it was a little tiring to see Leonard and Howard being so cold to Sheldon. I want friendly Howard and Leonard with Sheldon!
9. Oh my gosh, that Leonard and Sheldon hug, though! PRECIOUS!! Any time Sheldon hugs someone, it’s magical.
8. Okay, so Halley’s cry is still funny, I don’t care what anyone says. I lost it when Penny turned off the baby monitor and the cries were actually louder!
7. Sheldon being super excited about the Train Trip is about like me prepping for any anime convention…how can anyone not love Sheldon when he’s excited?! I get Amy getting overwhelmed, but still…happy Sheldon!
6. Of COURSE the government wants the smaller system that Sheldon was working on! There you go, Howard and Leonard! That’s karma for you!
5. I wish Raj and Stuart wouldn’t argue! Why can’t they get along like they did that one time? Come on, writers…quit having them fight and be the adorable godfather pair they are!?
4. “I may have just left my infant with Patrick and Spongebob.”
HA! Sassy Bernadette is the best Bernadette.
3. That said, it was really sad seeing the three of them sobbing in a bookstore parking lot. Why should Penny feel pressured to have a kid?! Why should Amy feel pressured?! I do agree that some of the “young magic” has changed from seasons past, but I would like for them to do fun things instead of just complain about adulthood.
2. “Hello?! I have a girlfriend; I’m already King of the Train Store.” Can we all just appreciate how even when he’s subtle and nonchalant, he can be so sweet with lines like this? Bravo, Sheldon! Damn straight, King of the Train Store!
1. Okay, okay…I’m not panicking about that train scene…not panicking…not….panic…king….OH. MY. FANGIRLING. SELF.
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT SLOW-MOTION WATER ON SHELDON AND THAT WHOLE SCENE…ABOUT HOW HE WAS SHIRTLESS UNDER HIS OVERALLS?!
CAN ANYONE MAKE ME A GIF SET OF THAT?
I’ll probably find one as soon as I post this. Let’s just say, afterwards, I was: