Traditional witches are interested to the roots of witchcraft. Their craft is past down from previous generation which in return makes them feel deeply connect to their ancestors They work well with plants, herbs and chemicals and are familiar with different techniques of witchcraft. They can be drawn to either dark or light magic which is a decision that is left to the individual. They are all about personal growth and desire the expansion of knowledge of the craft. It is hard to describe what is true to a traditional witch because they definition is whatever fits best for them. Key characteristics: Wise, responsible, considerate and connected.
Hedge Witch: Aries, Sagittarius & Pisces
Hedge witches value the bridge between the material world to the spirit world. They can step foot between the different worlds and feel quite comfortable doing so. They mastered using nature for witchcraft and have a knack for herbalism. They value taking care of their community whether it is from aiding people with protection and healing spells or acting as a midwife. They are known for their wisdom and are often self-taught. Key characteristics: Friendly, adventurous, knowledgeable and spiritual.
Earth Witches: Taurus, Virgo & Scorpio
Earth witches are known for being in touch with nature-based witchcraft. They familiarize themselves with gardening and have quite a green thumb. They feel the most powerful during the spring when life forms around them, but they respect the power of destruction and death. They maintain an envious form of level-headiness for they tend to wait and listen before reacting. However, they are no stranger to anger and can form a strong grudge. They pride themselves in being a strong role-model and a wise teacher. Key characteristics: Patient, cautious, mature and reserved.
Kitchen Witch: Cancer
Kitchen witches focus on bringing magic into their everyday life. They are rooted in their own homes which brings a sense of simplicity to their hectic life. They are spiritual beings and want to make sure that aspect remains true no matter what life bring to them. They are more comfortable with their refined culinary expertise and herbs to make some magic happen. They also incorporate their knowledge of gemstones to healing practices. This practice is a little more independent and a more natural approach of witchcraft. They value protection of the home and fond of love and relationships. Key characteristics: Creative, proud, kind and loving.
Eclectic Witch: Gemini & Aquarius
Eclectic witches pick and choose what they want to follow and practice. They take up many forms of witchcraft and merge it into one. Their practice is very personalized and because of this they tend to do it in private. They may cause others to question their legitimacy, but that doesn’t bother them too much because they know themselves more than anyone. They don’t believe in conforming and rather do the research before fully committing to one thing. Key characteristics: Unique, confident, adaptable and inconsistent.
Sea Witches: Leo & Libra
Sea witches are known for controlling the waters around them. They specialize in water-based magic which they receive the help from numerous water sources to successful practice witchcraft. They practice grey magic which is a balance of dark and light. They are known for their creation of tools and know how to improvise when needed. They are opened-minded for they like to take note of each prospective before committing to a side. They often reflect what they see from others so treat them wisely or they will make you regret any form of mistreatment. Key characteristic: Balanced, intuitive, energetic and fair.
The key to being a boss hoe is loving yourself, and reminding yourself that you👏are👏the👏shit👏. I know this is easier said than done sometimes, so here are some tips to change your self perspective, and honestly to change your life.
1. I know this is going to sound cliche, but eating healthy and exercising does WONDERS. Taking care of yourself
physically is a huge aspect of taking care of yourself mentally, as it balances out hormones, produces endorphins, and makes you generally look and feel better.
2. For body confidence: take selfies. Take several. Try out different filters, angles, and lighting and see what you look best in. If you’re comfortable, even take some nudes or lingerie pics to boost your ego. Snapchat has a feature called My Eyes Only where you can passcode protect any pictures you don’t want people seeing to keep all of your selfies and nudes.
3. Cut off people who treat you like shit. Cut off people who aren’t important to you. Cut off people that contribute nothing to geting you where you want to be. Delete numbers, block social media accounts, whatever you have to do. Be civil if you interact with them, but do not let them suck you in.
4. Learn to say no. Say no to things that make you uncomfortable, or things that hurt you, or things that may put the things you work hard for at risk. You are not obligated to do anything that you don’t want to do. Say no, and don’t apologize, because it is your RIGHT to say no.
5. Take yourself on a date. Go for a walk, see a movie, eat at your favorite restaurant/cafe. I like to make a habit of doing this once at least every couple of weeks, for some alone time.
6. If you’re comfortable, or at least willing to try, masturbate. Invest in a sex toy, or rely on your fingers, and go to town. Physical pleasure can do *wonders* for your mood and your self confidence.
7. Do your hair/makeup/wardrobe the👏way👏you👏want👏. Pick out looks that you KNOW flatter you, and invest in more items and styles like it. Toss/donate clothes or items you don’t like, and make sure that the only things in your vanity/closet are things that you know you slay in.
8. Make playlists that make you feel like a boss ass bitch. Beyonce, Rihanna, 5H, Nicki, and Ciara are some personal faves of mine, but any songs that make you feel sexy or in charge will do. Listen to them in the car, during your workout, just laying around, etc.
9. Every month, reserve a day to treat yourself; do some yoga or workout, take an epsom salt bath instead of a shower, soak your feet (warm water+baking soda in a little bucket=super duper soft feet), paint your nails, do your eyebrows, do a face mask, meditate, read a book, knit, draw, paint, go for a walk, get a massage. Develop a monthly routine to have a day for yourself and do whatever it is that makes you feel best.
10. Invest in a freakum dress; everybody needs one outfit (doesn’t even have to be a dress) that you know DAMN well you look fine in. Mine is a black bodycon dress with ribbed sides and black heels, I look and feel like a bad bitch in it. When you feel down, put on ya freakum dress. Look in the mirror, examine your angles, hype yourself tf up because you fuckin slayyy boo
11. Educate yourself. Pick a topic that you want to learn more about (it can be anything, from an artist to a particular science to a sport) and research it. Do one topic per week, and be amazed with how much you learn and absorb. Treating your brain is too often neglected, and being rich in knowledge is the best kind of rich you can be.
12. Keep a journal. Write out what you feel about yourself, what moves you have made to take care of yourself, and what situations you can work on. This will help you keep track of your self love progress, and you can look back at certain steps for motivation.
13. Give yourself something to look forward to each day. Pack a delicious lunch before you go to bed, make plans with a loved one, reserve an hour for your favorite show, lay out your favorite clothes the night before, plan a nap, whatever motivates you to wake up a little happier the next day.
14. Watch ASMR videos or podcasts (you can find them on YouTube). These are videos that focus solely on sounds (wrappers being crinkled, nails being tapped, whispering, etc.), and stimulating your senses. Some get a tingly feeling from listening to specific sounds, others find it easier to relax/focus. It sounds stupid, but it genuinelt changed my life.
15. If you genuinely feel that you need more than just self-help tutorials on Tumblr, do NOT be afraid to seek professional help. There are plenty of affordable, helpful therapists, hotlines, and counselors to assist you in any emotional conflicts that you may be having. It is nothing to be ashamed of, and it is not something to give up on if the first try at therapy doesn’t work out for you. If you feel you need it, please please please, seek help.
16. Quit drinking/smoking/doing drugs if you do any of them. This one should go without saying.
17. Make a bucket list; list places you want to go, things you want to do, concerts you want to see, and start doing them one by one.
18. When you make minor mistakes (a bad grade, a missed play in a sport, an embarrassing moment, etc), use the two minute rule; take two minutes to be upset, assess the situation, establish what you could’ve done differently, and move on. After two minutes, take the issue as a lesson, instead of as a mistake. Learning that you are human, and furthermore mentally establishing how to be a better one, is a HUGE aspect in self love.
19. Know your worth. You are a human being, capable of endless things. You have your own flaws, and your own talents, and your own assets that are unique and individual to YOU. You can wear whatever, sleep with whoever, date whoever, eat whatever, do whatever, as long as you 1) respect legal values and the values of others, and 2) remember your own value. Do not let anyone demean you, because you are more than someone’s critique of you.
That’s all I can think of for now. Love yourselves, babies. I know from personal experience that it’s hard to go from rock bottom to the throne, but I swear with patience and resilience, it can be done. My messages are open for anyone who needs to talk or has any questions. Stay safe, queens💞
Being a polyglot, I decided to make a post about how to study any language, Without further ado, here it is:
1) TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM ENGLISH
This is the most crucial step to studying/learning a new language. In order for your brain to pick up the new words and ideas, it needs to be more immersed in the language you’re learning. Now for most of us who are learning languages in school, that’s kind of hard, especially since most language classes do most of the work in English until you build a level of fluency. This is the primary reason why immersion programs or immersion schools are so much more successful in teaching a language: you’re forced to talk, write, speak, and think in the language you’re learning. Your brain makes connections faster and thus learns faster to understand and process the language. I would suggest that when you’re learning the language, whether it’s in class time or homework, try to work only in that language. Don’t automatically translate things into English because that’s only going to inhibit your process. Even if your knowledge of the language is limited, practicing thinking in the language, reading the language without translating, and speaking will greatly improve your progress. You’ll find yourself become more fluent and the language will flow rather than be halting because your brain is trying to translate things instead of thinking fluently.
2) LEARN AS MUCH VOCABULARY AS YOU CAN
Vocab is one of, if not the, most important aspect of learning a language. I would even go as far as saying it’s about 70-80% of effectively knowing a language. Think about it this way, if you’re at a restaurant and you’re asked to read the menu or if you’re out and you’re reading signs and advertisements, will knowing hundreds of verbs and their conjugations help you get by? Most likely not. Vocab on the other hand will make the difference between understanding and being totally clueless. If that example didn’t do it for you here’s another one: when you’re speaking to someone how can you express yourself if you don’t know the words? Chances are even if you know no grammar but know key words in the language someone will understand you. Most people don’t pay that much attention to grammar anyway when you’re speaking. As long as you have a basic understanding of it, you’ll be understood. I’m not saying that grammar isn’t important, far from it, but so many people underestimate vocab and focus on grammar and that hinders your learning. Try to learn as much vocab as you can because it will bring you one more step to being fluent. The key to knowing a language is to understand it to a high degree. You can’t understand if you don’t know the words. Find a list with the most common words in the language you’re learning and try to learn them all. Have a goal to learn 10-20 new words per day and you’ll go a long way. If you’re trying to learn vocab I would recommend to have a sheet with all the words you’re trying to learn and their definitions. Hide the words and try to write the vocab by seeing only the definitions. Writing down helps you remember and this method is foolproof. I’ve used it for 6+ years in French and it’s never failed me.
3) LEARN BASIC GRAMMAR
When I say basic grammar, I mean the typical verb tenses and some basic structures. This doesn’t mean learning every single verb conjugated in every single tense, but rather learning the patterns of grammar and how to apply them. Work smarter not harder. Learning the patterns makes it easier to recognize them when you’re reading and remember them when you’re writing. In my opinion, one fault with the way languages are taught in school is the way they teach grammar and how much time they spend on it. Most native speakers don’t worry as much about grammar as non-native speakers do. Again, I’m not saying grammar isn’t important because it is and you have to know it, but the way it’s taught ruins it. Try to make a chart with all the verb tenses and the patterns that go with the different types of verbs and then a list with the irregular verbs/exceptions. This should be enough to help you gain a basic mastery of grammar. If you know the basic rules, it will become second nature as you speak, write, and read more.
4) READ, LISTEN, AND SPEAK
The language you learn at school is very very different from the language actually spoken in its native country. Most of the language you learn is very formal while in real life, formality is disregarded to a degree and slang is prevalent. In order to build a fluency, you need to read and listen to the language in its natural form to pick up the slang and words that are actually used and not the archaic words that nobody ever says. Listen to music from that language, watch the news in that language, read a book or magazine in that language etc. This will again help your brain learn and process the language better. It will also help with vocabulary and general understanding. Children’s books are the best when you’re starting out. The language is simple and the grammar isn’t to complicated. Start with children’s books and then work your way up to novels and other forms of literature. Listening to the language is also crucial. Try to find mediums where the language is spoken and just listen. Don’t translate or stress yourself out trying to understand it all because you won’t the first couple of times. Just let it sink in. Gradually, you’ll find yourself understanding more and more and you’ll improve. With the speaking aspect, speak as much as you can. Don’t be embarrassed if you stumble, can’t express yourself as much as you would like, or have an accent. I also find that watching/reading/listening to translated works is helpful. Find your favorite book and read it in the language you’re learning, it will help you understand and learn more because you already know what’s going on and can focus on the vocab and grammar. Find your favorite movie and watch it in the language you’re learning. Again, it will help you learn more vocab. The more you practice the better it will get. If you distance yourself from speaking you’ll never improve. Balancing reading, listening, and speaking is the key to being successful.
5) DON’T BE AFRAID TO MESS UP
Nobody becomes fluent over night. Cliche but true. Don’t expect to instantly know everything. It’s normal to struggle and have trouble. Failing is part of the learning process and if you stop practicing because you’re afraid, you’re never going to learn anything. Let go of your fears and insecurities and go for it. If you fall down, pick yourself up and start again. Don’t be embarrassed if you mess up but rather learn from your mistakes and grow. The things we remember most are usually the things where we’ve messed up or had a negative experience with. So use the hiccups as a learning experience and your language skills will improve.
If you follow these steps, I’m confided that you’ll be better in no time :) The key is to enjoy what you do and have fun! Good luck!
• if you see a bouquet of flowers that you think are beautiful, buy them
• speak your mind when you have something to say
•stop assuming everyone is smarter than you are
• stop assuming everyone is lying
• open up to people a little more
• keep your room clean
• instead of going on your phone, read !!!
• dont worry so much, whatever you’re stressed about, it’s probably not important enough to ruin your day
• critically think
• start journaling noteworthy days (or not noteworthy !!) your future self will thank you for the memories
• reinvent yourself
• go out of your comfort zone every once in a while, you might just have a good time
• rearrange your room at least once every 3 months, the change is refreshing
• spend less time on your phone
• confidence is key, only wear clothes that make you feel good
I was asked for one of these earlier today and I knew I had written one (in one of those notebooks or google files lol) so here we go! This can be made into either a spell jar or a charm bag, whichever you feel more comfortable with!
bay leaf – prosperity
cedar chips – success
caraway seed – luck
sunflower seeds – power & manifestation
ginger – confidence
Just like any other jar or bag, intent is the key ingredient. If you’re making a jar you can light the candle to seal it now (bonus – feel free to carve sigils or words on intent into the wax if this is the only thing you will use this candle for – tea lights are perfect for this!)
Go ahead and add those ingredients one at at time. Think about what you want to get from this, imagine yourself working, nailing an interview, etc. If you aren’t great at meditating or focusing, I find that saying them out loud, or writing out the things you want to manifest help tremendously, fold it up and put it in the bag!
Seal up the jar or tie up the bag. Bring it with you when you look for jobs, apply for jobs, have interviews, etc.
Remember– magic will NEVER take the place of hard work, you can’t get a job if you don’t put in the effort to get a job, this is just to help you along the way!
Best of luck, my loves!!
Also if you have trouble sealing jars, I have a tutorial here. And all of my other spell jars, tutorials, grimoire stuff, etc can be found here.
quality successful men noticed in women was their hair. Most disapproved of women who had unkempt locks and/or sported an unnatural color or style. A man of stature is under constant scrutiny, but also keep in mind that he is likely an alpha male in his own right; running into colleagues or business partners at lunch would prove awkward and deeply embarrassing if he is seen with a moving Hot Topic ad. Keeping hair to a natural hue and focusing on how healthy it looks ups your chances greatly. After all, hair growth and quality is highly dependent on hormones and nutrition — an alpha male wants to show that he picked the best out of the dating pool.
A sense of self was the fourth on the list. A common deal breaker with employers during an interview is a candidates pretending or exaggerating their understanding of a certain subject. Our survey found that this was also a big pet peeve among successful men looking to date, particularly in cases where women lied about the extent of their knowledge when it came to current events, politics and culture.
The way a woman carries herself when she walks, or her gait, was third on the list. 26% of those surveyed said that a proper balance of speed and posture exuded grace, which caught their attention regardless of what task they had at hand. Gait defines public presence.
Posture was the second most important quality. It shows manners and confidence, two key qualities successful men sought in wives. 78% claimed that beautiful women who slouched greatly decreased their overall beauty.
The number one most important quality or indicator that successful men noticed in a woman was the quality of verbal and written communication. Although most used text or email messaging, 53% of the men surveyed preferred verbal communication. Misspellings or inappropriate abbreviations were considered deal breakers. The ability to hold a conversation is vital when dealing with men of high power and wealth, as most meetings and deals are still handled face to face.
Rule #1: CONFIDENCE
That is the key. How are you gonna be a bad bitch if you’re not sure that you’re a bad bitch. Believe that you’re the baddest and people will notice that you’re the baddest. Don’t believe in yourself and people will take note of that.
Rule #2: TAKE CARE OF YOU
Drink plenty of water and stay healthy. Don’t skip meals and try not to over indulge. Eat clean in order to get clear skin. Got homework? Do it. Got bills to pay? Pay em. Take care of yourself before you worry about anyone else.
Rule #3: LOOK YOUR BEST
Whenever you go out, try to look your best. This doesn’t mean that you have to always dress the best and be all high maintenance. Hell, if you wanna go out in sweats then do it. You need to carry yourself in a positive light. Walk with proper posture and try not to slouch. Trust me that makes a world of difference on how people will see you.
Her Bragging About How Good They’re in Bed to Her BFF over the Phone: BTS & GOT7
High-key high of all that male confidence that flooded his system as soon as he heard the topic of your conversation and how much you were glorifying him. He’d have the cockiest shit-eating grin on his face by the time you saw him again.
Inner JB: “YEES BISH THAT MEEEE”
Outer JB: *pretend to be awkward*pretend to be awkward*pretend to be awkward better god damn it*
He’d just be so fucking turned on all over again he’d step closer to you, get the phone out of your hands, say bye to your friend and just casually carry you all the way back to the bedroom.
He’d remind you of that conversation later on in the evening/night when it was time to go to bed and he’d be like casually poking at your arm with a small cocky grin while saying all the little and big things he could do to you to make you feel even greater.
Like he low-key already knew you were going to brag about him so he had to act all surprised for himself because he didn’t want to get `too cocky`.
1. Don’t cram, especially the night before the exam. Make sure to have the information prepared, and go over it the afternoon before. If you do it during the nighttime, you’re less likely to memorize the information.
2. Manage your time wisely. Preparing for an exam in advance is very crucial when aiming for a high grade. Studying a little everyday is always better than cramming last minute.
3. Proceed from Easy to Hard. This is simply the most efficient way to use your time on an exam. Start with all the questions you definitely know and then work your way to the hardest questions. Don’t worry about skipping around the exam. Exam questions tend to be organized in a random fashion anyway.
4. Annotate/ Revise/ Make-Your-Own Study Guide. By using these, some people are more likely to remember what they learned. Using index cards, pretty notes and sticky notes may help you remember the material when studying for an exam.
5. Use practice exams. If your teachers or professors have made practice exams available to you, get one out. I feel that practice tests are the best way to study for a big exam. You have all the types of questions in front of you to study and memorize. So, if you do happen to have a practice test, use it to your advantage!
6. Rewrite your notes. Rewriting your notes everyday after school will help you remember and review what you went over in class. This will help you on test day because you will remember rewriting your notes instead of struggling to remember taking the notes in class.
7. Do your homework. I know it’s boring and all, but just even doing it will help bring up not only your homework grades but you’ll learn a little bit (hopefully) and that’ll help with your test grades too. Homework improves and helps your test grades because it reviews what you learned in class that day.
8. Don’t Stress. Even if you don’t know one thing that is on the test, keep your head held high. Confidence is key when taking tests. Always remember that not every test score will be a 100. There will be bad test grades, there’s no way of avoiding it. We all have bad days, so don’t let one test score get you down. Take and deep breath and ace the next one! :)