Fuyuhiko, Hajime, and Ouma dating the SHSL actress?
Sorry if these are boring I tried to make it as interesting as possible!
- Mod Saihara
- He didn’t really think too much of your talent but he could tell you were enthusiastic about it.
- When you would ramble about the plays or movies you wish you could take part in he wouldn’t really understand too much but tries his best to show you he’s interested.
- You two often go to the movies together at you don’t hesitate to bash on the movies awful acting, which Fuyuhiko finds hilarious.
- If you ever need serious criticism on a role you’re practicing for, he’s the guy to go for because he doesn’t sugar coat things.
- Every now and then you’ll need his help practicing, and when that happens he’ll read the script in the most monotone voice he can muster.
- Fuyuhiko makes it a point to show up to every single one of your plays and will be the loudest one there when it comes to cheering at the end.
- On the rare occasion that you try method acting and become immersed in your role, Fuyuhiko finds it impossible to hold up a conversation with you.
- “Hey S/O can you-”
- “This isn’t S/O I’m Heather Chandler!”
- “Oh my god damn not right now please.”
- “Pfft what’s your damage?”
- Overall he finds having the SHSL Actress as his S/O to be interesting.
- Hajime can’t help but snicker at a lot of your antics, He knew dating the SHSL Actress would be fun, I mean he could tell that from your personality.
- Though he didn’t expect you to be this keen and enthusiastic about nearly everything. He thought it was a bit impressive.
- He’s genuinely curious about what got you into acting or why you liked it so much! What did you find so interesting about playing a different role?
- Every time you ask him if he would like to watch you practice he gets really excited and will ask you hundreds of questions about the role and how much practice you have to do.
- It’s better for you to not ask him for help practicing, especially when it comes to script reading.
- He’ll either over do his enthusiasm or under do it and sound dead inside, there’s no inbetween.
- He probably does it on purpose.
- Hajime finds it enjoyable to see you critic movies and will give he will often add in on what they could do better.
- Takes pride in being your #1 fan!
- He constantly insist that you two are more similar than you think.
- I mean your talent is basically lying correct? You aren’t always feeling the strong emotions you imply you are.
- He’s quick to make jokes on how you’re basically the SHSL Liar!
- But Ouma really does love your talent! It makes for a lot of interesting conversations, not to mention when you’re script practicing, that’s really fun.
- He’ll do the most over top acting he can, when the character is slightly upset he’ll scream and cry, if the character is slightly happy he’s bouncing with joy and grinning.
- Ouma takes pride in having you as his S/O, not only because of how awesome you are but because unlike most people your talent is actually cool!
- Believe it or not, he’s actually really good at helping you get more into a role and how to be more convincing.
- I mean like previously stated, for him acting isn’t all that different from lying.