13 things that piss off a Namjoon Stan
“HOW HAVE I JUST DISCOVERED THIS?!?!1″
When your minding your own business listening to Namjoon’s mixtape because that shit is fire and it is pure gold and all the comments are “wHY haVE I nOT SEeN ThIS ?!!11!!” “HOW AM I KNOwing abOUT thiS nOW!111″ and ur like how tf have you not listened 11 tracks and 4 mvs worth of blood, sweat & tears like……..
And its so annoying bc ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE MV ARE JUST SAYING HOW THEY JUST DISCOVERED IT
*okay i know that it isn’t your fault for not knowing something, and his mixtape and solo tracks were released before HYYH a.k.a their big blowup so when it did release recently only a few people knew, but sometimes I feel as if I’m the only one who knows these songs and its kinda like ehh do yall know bout namjoon or…
i’m namjoon and the annoying comments are Taehyung
2. “wHOSE YOUR BIAS!”
You know what I’m talking about. They say “why” but not as in like why do you like him but more like WHY TF WOULD U STAN SUCH AN UGLY MEMBER EWEWEW CHINJAAA OPPA MIANHAE SARANGHAEYO
and don’t get me started on how when you say your bias you feel uncomfortable and kind of ashamed (okay this stopped after they got popular and people started to appreciate joonie mini more, but I remember from debut to around boy in luv or danger this was a huge problem, now its not blesss)
3. PROTECTING THE SHIT OUT OF NAMJOON WHEN PEOPLE ATTACK HIM FOR HIS PAST MISTAKES AND PROBLEMATICNESS
GUYS I MADE LIKE 1993489748 RANTS ABOUT THIS, BUT I STAN NAMJOON BECAUSE HE MADE MISTAKES, APOLOGIZED, SUFFERED AND HELD RESPONSIBILITY AND MOVED THE HELL ON.
SO I HATE WHEN NEW FANS OR ANTIS COMMENT ON OLD PROBLEMATIC VIDEOS , IM LIKE THIS AINT 2014 NO MO SUCK MY COCK, I EVEN MADE A FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR GODDAMN SAKE
4. Trying really hard to not throw fists when your friends “joke” that he is ugly
5. Dealing with people who just see Namjoon as the sexy perverted member and nothing else. “DADDY FUCK ME HARD” “NAMJOON DADDY” “DADDD”
6. “IS RAP MON THE OLDEST” “RAP MON IS SO SCARY” “RAP MON IS MEAN”
This isnt much of a “problem” but i find it really funny when people think Namjoon is the oldest, like if he wasnt the leader he would be part of the maknae line. I admit before HYYH he had a really aggresive manly vibe (ugh hottt) but Namjoon was always such a cutie oml, how do some of yall find him scary. HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF SCARY
7. WHEN PEOPLE CAN’T PRONOUNCE “NAMJOON” FOR THEIR LIVING SHIT
ITS NOT NAEM JUNE OR NAYM JUNE OR NAME JUN
ITS PRONOUNCED FUCKING “Nahm-jun”LIKE OM NOM NOM THEN JUN AS IN SEVENTEEN JUN
like having a foreign name is hard please atleast try make an effort
8. “who names themselves rap monster”
A FUCKING MAN WHO EATS EVERY BEAT AND RHYTHM LIKE A MONSTER DUHHH
9. “YOONGI IS WAY BETTER, SUGA IS WAY MORE TALENTED”
someone hold me back before I smack someone because I made a whole post regarding this, yall can’t sleep on Namjoon’s talent.
READ THIS ISSUE HERE
10. “NAMJOON SHOULD LEAVE” “ot6″
OKAY HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA SAY THIS
“BANGTAN SOYEONDAN WOULD NOT EXIST IF KIM NAMJOON WAS NOT ALIVE”
end of discussion
11. when you a intl fan who hates namjoon, but namjoon shows more intl appreciation than your whole ancestry line combined
12. dealing with that fan who doesnt directly but indirectly rejects namjoons existence
13. and most importantly what pisses us off the most is when Namjoon looks down on himself, saying that his mind will only be at peace if he knows that his music and life has made an impact of our lives, and the fact they he may not know that makes me uneasy.
This is personal but I stopped cutting and stopped my attempted suicide because of Namjoon’s mixtape and his v logs. He saved my life and he needs to know his life has a purpose and meaning.
Because it’s a life that you only get one chance with, I want to influence people endlessly, give hopes, and become someone who can become a dream. Until then, I plan to continue on forth. Because that will become something that confirms the worth to my existence to the world and something that can personally confirm myself as to who I am. “