Let's be honest. Being with Penny wouldn't be a healthy relationship . With that, can u plz do Headcannon of him being overly protective. I mean the dude has spent so many years alone and finally found someone. He obvi would be CRAZY to keep her to himself now he has found someone. (((I don't mean abuse to reader. Just violent towards others and not knowing how to deal with jealousy and his own lack of self confidence bc it's all so new to him))) she loves him tho
You know what anon? I freaking love you for this, because this is how I pretty much portray Pennywise(at least in the beginning of the relationship), so thank you so much for requesting this! (Of course, I also love the rest of you guys)
- When you
are claimed as his official matestart dating, Pennywise would want to keep you in the sewers so that nobody is able to communicate with you but you convince by saying “you’ll die” if you don’t get out
- He’d be iffy about everything that happens; he doesn’t exactly “trust you” just yet because who knows if some other guy will sweep you off your feet and get killed…or there might be somebody plotting to kidnap you???
- He’ll be with you most of the time, whether it be in a different form or just being invisible and tormenting others afterwards
- Pennywise is territorial and will scare others away , which is just the beginning before he gives them a slow painful death for even looking at you
- Whether you like it or not, he’s going to straight up mark you in many ways because he has to show that you’re taken(sometimes even have you scream out his name is enough)
- Sex is something that will happen a lot because he’s just so angry, jealous and possessive he doesn’t even know what to do with himself
- There’s going to be a situation in which you angrily tell him off because he’s practically controlling your life at this point and he’s so tempted to just snap your neck, but he instead leaves and isolates himself in his sewers
- You grow worried because you haven’t seen signs of him at least watching you(like a red balloon, a white animal who follows you around and scares others, a spider everywhere you look,etc.)
- You’re pretty sure he’s plotting something, but the reality is that he doesn’t want to have you run off because he’s hurting you. He’s thinking that you maybe are being forced to be with him because he has that strange, annoying yet relaxing feeling inside him that tells him to never let you go
- There comes a day when he’s crawling through the sewers ready to let you go, but he sniffs the air and smells your fear which causes him to immediately run out and scare off, not kill, a group of idiots who were chasing you around Derry. They’re in for some night terrors later.
- When he’s back into his less monstrous form, he approaches you and grabs you to embrace you, a bit too tightly and you’re gasping for air before he giggles and then holds your face to give you what he’s seen is a “kiss”(boi ends up slobbering all over your face, but you at least appreciate his effort)
- You have a talk with him and explain that there are certain boundaries that he can’t cross, or else you won’t be happy and your relationship will just be in peril because he can’t control himself(he’s secretly just an insecure boi)
- Pennywise really tries his best to tone it down because he realizes that upsetting you more may actually have you run off(though who’s to say you’ll escape him?)