but also the sweetest guy around

anonymous asked:

hi today's been really shitty for lots of people (myself included) but it's really great of you to be kind to people especially in a situation like this so thank you for your positivity & i hope you're okay!!

y’all really are out here being sweethearts like…. I know us supercorpies get a lil wild but at the end of the day you guys have been some of THE sweetest and most understanding people I’ve met on here and since this is the first ~fandom~ I’m joined in years I feel really glad to have met the people I’ve met through this absolute disaster of a show. This is also a shoutout to my followers who don’t ship supercorp or watch supergirl that still stick around for whatever reason! ily all and tonight you’re making this whole thing so much less awful. Precious baby loves!!!!!! ily and I hope you’re okay too

I met the Sweetest Couple

So just a heads up I’m mentioning race but it’s not negative at all, quite positive, and crucial to the story.

So I’m stocking things in our cosmetics, and I see this male (white) frantically looking around in our black hair care section, glasses askeew, hair all meessed up. I ask him if he needs help finding anything and the poor guy was shaking like a leaf but he breathes this huge sigh of relief when he notices me. (Note: I’m black, native american, and samoan).

He proceeds to explain to me his girlfriend (also mixed like me) has been wanting to transition her hair for a while from perm to natural. But everytime she thinks about it she realizes the products and upkeep necessary are just too much for her. So I immideatly jump into action as transitioning is something I’ve had experience with before.

I ask him about her hair type; the texture, the thickness, fragility, everything. Based off his description I start giving him the low down on how perms work and point out the products she would need to grow out her hair happily. The things she’d have to do and what not. He just nods eagerly and soaks up the information like a sponge. He then buys this cute basket since it’s around Easter time we have tons of these things, to put it all in.

Since I had helped him find the products I was familiar with I actually look up tons of coupons for them like buy one get one ½ off, or buy two get one free. He’s so grateful and estatic, it was contagious happiness.

Well a a week later I see him come with his girlfriend. After he points me out to her she makes a beeline towards me. Shakes my hand, asks for a hug, an tells me how lovely all the products are that she recieved. How she’s so happy that her boyfriend did this and I helped them both so much by doing this. She left a stellar review for me apparently to my manager and my store site. AND THEN, she leaves this huge package of homebaked cookies and I guess she knew the rules on our gift policy cause she also sneakily left a gift card in there with a bit of money on it.

They were so nice, they make up for all my shitty experiences

It JUST NOW clicked for me that in GotG2 we go from this:

Kraglin: No matter how many times Quill betrays you, you protect him! Like none of the rest of us matter!

to …

Kraglin: *apologizes for accidentally starting a mutiny*
Yondu: *gives him another chance pretty much instantly*

I mean, obviously I knew both of those things happened in the movie, and I might be the last person to get from Point A to Point B. But it’d never occurred to me that there’s such strong mirroring between the two scenes - Kraglin’s main source of resentment is that he’s the loyal one, while disloyal Peter screws up and turns away from the Ravagers and is still forgiven; but when Kraglin ends up in Peter’s shoes, as the betrayer, Yondu does treat him just like he treats Peter, and takes him back. By the end of the movie, Kraglin knows Peter better than he’s ever known him. He’s been him.

… In general, Yondu’s inability to hold a grudge against people he cares about is breaking my heart completely at odds, in a very Yondu kind of way, with his hardened space pirate persona. It’s not just Peter and Kraglin, but also Stakar – he’s furious at Stakar, but what he wants isn’t revenge or compensation, it’s just to be let back into the Ravager family that cast him out. 

And it’s not little things. It’s Peter costing him the score of a lifetime, inadvertently turning part of his crew against him, and running off across the galaxy with a new family; it’s Kraglin turning the rest of his crew against him and getting most of his loyal crewmates killed; it’s Stakar exiling him from the only home and family he’s ever known. 

He’s just so damn … complicated. He’s a thief and a liar and a killer. He’s also a guy who loves with all his heart (no matter how hard he tries to stamp out that loyal-to-the-death part of himself because he considers it a weakness) and … gah … I just have a lot of feelings about Yondu.

@sevi007 pointed out awhile back that the two people in Yondu’s crew who he apparently spent the most time around, and therefore had the most influence on (Peter and Kraglin) are also the two kindest, most open and empathic and generally sweetest people in the whole gang. They both ended up resenting him too, because, well, Yondu and his A+ people skills, but it’s just a fascinating thing that people who’ve been on the receiving end of Yondu’s mentoring seem to turn out reasonably decent; there’s something fundamentally decent in Yondu that he doesn’t manage to hide as much as he tries to.

Had the sweetest ana on our team one game who followed me around and healed all my booboos and I want a voice line that lets me say “thanks grandma” with a kiss emote because I love her

Also why tf do McCree mains not say hi back
YOU ARE A McFUCKING CHARMINGASSCOWBOY WITH A FINGER GUNNING SALUTATION WHY DONT YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT???????

Spiderman-Homecoming Preference - Dating

A/N: Y’ALL I’ve been thinking of doing this for months but I didn’t get around to it but here I am! The reason I’ve been wanting to do this is because the whole point I started writing fanfic is because I wanted to write for unpopular characters and try to bring them more attention! I hope you guys enjoy, don’t forget requests are open so request some stuff!

Small Disclaimer: Because I haven’t seen much of anything for any of these characters besides Peter I’m kind of creating the characters so they may not be accurate to when the movie comes out. 

ALso I went crazy with Michelle bc im gay as fuck plz someone requesst something for her 


Peter Parker: 

Originally posted by spiderholland

  • The flakiest boi 
  • The sweetest! 
  • But also the flakiest
  • Lunch (when he’s there) is normally in the Library studying, seeing as how he has so many absences  
  • Studying = goofing around/nerding out 
  • He posts a lot about you on Instagram and snapchat
  • When he get’s a chance to post 
  • MOVIE. NIGhT. SLEEPOVERS
  • If May and your parents allow it
  • But they most likely will bc they ship you like crazy
  • WILL TRY TO IMPRESS YOU BY TALKING ABOUT HOW HE KNOWS TONY STARK 


Ned Leeds: 

Originally posted by irenelair

  • I feel like he’s not that experienced at dating 
  • Because he’s had a lot of crushes
  • But not many were reciprocated? 
  • SO he’s a little shook when you confessed you like him back
  • You probably go to the arcade a lot with him
  • Or you play video games with him at his place
  • You guys eat with Peter at lunch a lot
  • But instead of him gawking at Liz Allen, he gives you that attention
  • It really doesn’t matter if you look like a goblin or a goddess he will look at you like the most precious treasure 


Michelle Gonzales: 

Originally posted by zendaya-daily

I COULDN’T FIND ONE WItHOUT TEXT FML   

  • The Laid Back™ girlfriend 
  • You’re probably one of the few people she hangs out with
  • In fact, it was when she sought you out during class for a project that you knew she really cared for you 
  • Acts like she doesn’t care but is actually a sweetheart 
  • Sometimes she’ll just pop in class next to you
  • In classes you don’t share 
    • “Hey babe”
    • “Michelle! What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in Science?”
    • “Eh, we’re doing a group project. I’m sure Parker is going to do all the work anyway.”
  • Will. Destroy. Anyone. Who. Bullies. You. In. Any. Way.
  • Sleepovers eating junk food, watching trashy chick flicks, and talking about life 
  • Finding out about the weird shit she’s reading 
    • “Michelle are you reading about Human Bondage?”
    • “You never know when you might needs this kind of stuff Y/N.”



Flash Thompson: 

Originally posted by headlikealamb


Why is it so hard to find gifs of these bitches lol 

  • Reprimanding him every time he bullies anyone
    • “I swear to god Flash the next time you even touch another mathlete I won’t let you touch me for a week.”
    • “Aw c’mon I was just teasing Y/N.”
  • You guys spend a surprising amount of time studying
  • Bullies need to graduate too i guess 
  • You guys don’t go crazy on PDA
  • The most you guys got caught with was making out in the corner in the Library 
  • I feel like the most you guys fight about is how he bullies people, that’s probably the biggest tension in the relationship
  • Idk why but I feel like he’s close to his mom, and it would be important to him for you do be close to her as well 

I got thinking about sana and yousef dancing together & now I can’t get the idea out of my head (this was just meant to be headcanons but it kinda turned into a oneshot so enjoy lol):

• yousef and sana at the beginning of their relationship still feeling a bit shy in front of each other so yousef sticks to dancing by himself/with the boys

• one day sana’s in her room chilling with chris (i miss their friendship ok?) when Keep Ya Head Up by 2pac suddenly starts blaring through the apartment
• sana tries to just keep on doing her thing, scrolling through her phone, ignoring the song, but chris is staring at her like “sana?? hello??? can you not hear that extremely loud music????” and sana just brushes it off like “oh it’s just yousef and the boys, they’re probably dancing or something”
• so now chris is staring at her like?? your boyfriend dances??? do they all dance?? does MIKAEL dance?? is he good????? sana I have to see this
• sana (because she doesn’t wanna make yousef uncomfortable) just shakes her head and tells chris she should drop it, “they’re not that great, plus my mum could dance better than mikael any day” (but secretly we all know sana loves watching yousef dance, she loves the way he’s so at peace and looks so happy when he’s dancing, plus he’s so GOOD at it)
• for about 30 seconds they stay sitting on the floor, but now sana’s just pretending to scroll through her phone because all she really wants to do is get up and rap/sing along with the music
• eventually she can’t take it anymore, she huffs and gives in, gets up and opens the door (they’re playing 2pac, that’s practically begging for her attention)
• the girls walk out of sana’s room (chris is very intrigued and excited because boys dancing !!!) and they find the boys crowded around yousef who’s dancing in the middle of the living room, showing them a routine
• sana tries to hold chris back from walking into the room because she still doesn’t want to make yousef uncomfortable, but chris walks straight in, winking at mikael as she does so
• sana however stays behind the door, standing there with that cute lil smile on her face because she adores watching yousef so much, he’s so into the dance, moving with the music and smiling, and all his friends are so in awe of him but then yousef opens his eyes and sees sana in the doorway (seems to be a common theme in this relationship) and he gets all bashful because he doesn’t want to dance in front of her
• this is met with a chorus of “bro what the fuck???” “why can’t sana watch you” “come on man you’re so good” from the boys (because they see how talented he is, they just want him to show it off!!!)
• then chris, who just has her eyes on mikael tbh, decides to pipe up like “ok yousef, how about we turn this into a dance contest, you’ve had your go so how about, I don’t know… mikael!! how about you dance next”
• all the boys start laughing, pushing mikael into the middle of the room, but he pushes back like “now boys, you’ve all seen me dance and we know I’m incredible, that’s a given, but you know who we’ve never seen dance? sana. I think she should go next”
• everyone starts chanting her name (other than yousef who’s just staring at her very fondly) and she’s just like “hahaha nooo I don’t dance, I’ve got better things to be doing” and starts walking back to her room when yousef catches her arm and suggests that maybe the two of them could.. dance together? (this is met with a chorus of cheers from everyone else, especially chris, who wants to see sana actually dance, not just bob her head like she does at parties)
• plus yousef may be embarrassed dancing in front of sana alone but he’s willing to push that aside to get her to dance in front of him (even better WITH him)
• the boys start playing the music again and sana’s just staring at yousef as he starts moving his hips to the music and pulling her back into the room because she’s stuck when she looks at him??? she can’t move for the life of her because she’s nowhere near as good as yousef and she’s never properly danced in front of anyone else so what is she meant to do??? but yousef just smiles at her, moves his hand down to hold hers and squeezes it gently
• at first they’re just looking at each other and stepping side to side (and yousef is smiling so hard now but sana’s trying to keep her Feelings on the down low so she’s trying to look unimpressed; inside she is screaming) but then the song gets to the chorus and yousef dramatically twirls her around as they hear ‘keep ya head up’ being sung and then sana can’t help herself, she finally lets herself move a little more to the music (relaxing, nodding her head, and stepping in time with yousef, even swaying her hips ever so slightly, and letting herself smile just a tiny bit) because she loves this song and she really likes this boy
• both of them start quietly singing/rapping along to the song (you know sana knows all the words and yousef learnt them all once he realised sana loves 2pac) and they eventually completely forget that their friends are watching them because they’re in a world of their own now, just surrounded by the music, smiling and dancing with each other
• they only stop when the song fades away and the boys all starting clapping and yelling “THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL” but as sana turns around, she sees chris filming them on her phone so sana practically jumps onto her and grabs the phone away to delete the video
• “but sana that was so cute, vilde would love it… can’t I just send it to the girls????”
• “sana bakkoush doesn’t do cute. you can never tell anyone about this. NONE OF YOU can ever tell anyone about this” (but inside Soft Sana is smiling because she knows it was cute and she really enjoyed it)
• the joke’s on sana though because mikael filmed the whole dance and he uploads it onto Hei Briskeby
• cue the comments from vilde and eva like “SANA YOU AND YOUSEF ARE GOALS😍😍😍😍 ALL OF US HAVE TO GO DANCING SOMETIME!!!💖🌸
• elias comments "she got her dancing skills from me guys you’re welcome”
• isak comments “you’re better at dancing than you are at biology, maybe you should stick to that from now on
also even wants me to say that this is the sweetest thing in the world, better than any romance film he’s ever seen (ur still not cuter than us tho sorry)”

• after this day, dancing becomes a regular thing for sana and yousef (but only when they’re alone so that sana doesn’t have to grab any more phones)
• when they’re feeling silly they dance to upbeat bubblegum pop songs (very evak-esque), just jumping around and grinning at each other and when one of them’s sad or stressed they’ll put on something slow and just be together, not having to say anything
• dancing becomes an easy way for them to communicate without words, one of them will just put on a song and they’ll dance together knowing that it only has to be the two of them and they can let everything go for a little while

Don’t Leave Me

AN: Everyone knew Suga was in love with her. He just didn’t want to say it, that was- until she was going to leave. 

Y/N was nearing the end of her time at BigHit as BTS’ personal assistant. She shared her job with a noona, and they split the band between them. Y/N was in charge of Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin’s schedule whilst noona took care of the others. 

Y/N was feeling optimistic about leaving, she was going to go to college to study English Literature after taking a year out to figure what she really wanted to do. During that time, she was mostly running after Min Yoongi who couldn’t get his but out of bed to get to interviews, or seemed to pester her with the most obscure requests. She was his PA, but his requests were the most obscure things anyone could ever come up with. The other guys weren’t like that, and it seemed that he took fun in specifically getting her to do these things. Sometimes he could be the sweetest person ever to exist for her too, which often meant he was hot or cold. His mood changed like rapid seasons around her. 

He also seemed to like teasing her, sometimes it went over board and Y/N ended up on the verge of tears not too long ago.

Flashback

“Is he cute?” Noona PA asked, as Y/N let it out that she had a date tonight set up with a mutual friend of theirs during lunch. But now, whilst the guys were getting their hair and makeup done did noona PA decide to ask her about it out of the blue. 

Y/N blushed. 

“Ah, young love! What are you going to wear? Sexy, cute, preppy, vintag-” Noona PA asked, too loudly for Y/N’s liking. It got J-Hope’s attention. 

“Y/N whose the lucky guy?!” He semi asked-yelled. 

“I feel bad, this is all happening and you didn’t tell us.” J-Hope play pouted. 

“Yah, Y/N I think you should go for cute-sexy. If it were me, I would be captured and wanting to know more. “ Namjoon offered his thoughts on how she should dress for her date. He explained it with his hands, like she was some sort of concept. 

“Namjoon, If it was you, you’d spend most of the time going on about some theory that no one knows about.” Y/N teased back. 

“Aish. Whatever, just know that guys like cute-sexy.” He said.

Y/N rolled her eyes. 

“Who has a date? Y/N?” Suga asked, in a blunt voice that bluffed up. 

Y/N never knew how to react around him. He was sometimes hot and cold. Today, it seemed like cold. 

“Suga- hyung, what’s your opinion on what Y/N should wear on her date?” Jimin asked, smirking. 

Suga contemplated his answer. He wanted to say that she should wear that baseball top with the number 3 on it, paired with her black ripped skinny jeans and nike sneakers when he would pick her up to go and get pizza. 

“Nothing really makes a difference. Plain is plain.” He said nonchalantly. 

The rest of the guys rolled their eyes or silently huffed. They knew Suga had a thing going on for Y/N. He couldn’t express his feelings, or even try and convey it to her he had some feeling in general. 

J-Hope shot him a dirty look. He signalled that what he said was uncalled for. 

Y/N on the other hand, was on the verge of tears. She had to keep it together, since she was working. She tried her best, but felt her eyes about to pour out. Stripping it back by looking up, she willed herself to stay composed. Y/N didn’t know why his words sometimes cut through to her. 

“I think we should keep our personal lives, personal. Now, Namjoon- you have an interview for 4 today.” Y/N said diverting the topic. 

Suga was an asshole to her. Later that night, when Y/N was about to file their scripts from todays interview, she was surprised to see Suga standing in the doorway. 

“Can I help yo-” She was cut off by him. 

“Who is he?” 

“I’m sorry. I’m your PA. My life isn’t that interesting or necc-” She was cut off again.

“Answer my question. “ Yoongi said, taking a step towards her. 

“Why are you wearing that?” He asked, looking at the red ensemble she was in, paired with black stillettos. She looked enthralling. Yoongi wanted to be the only one to see her legs. Not whatever frat boy she’d be going to see tonight after work.

Scrap that, Yoongi thought to himself. There was no way in hell he was letting her out of his sight, dressed like that for someone else. 

“I need you to help me tonight.” Yoongi said, about to lower himself to a last resort.

“Please, Yoongi I really want to go out tonight.” Y/N half way begged. She couldn’t stand his how petty he was being. It was clear he was trying to mess up her night off. 

“Too bad. I call my monthly negotiation today.” Yoongi said, smirking. A monthly negotiation was when he could chose one day a month where his PA could be asked to stay with him to help beyond the hours they normally worked. 

Today was that day for Yoongi. 

“UGH. I hate you.”  

Even though Y/N didn’t end up on her date, Yoongi got her to order in pizza and made her sit down with him eating. To anyone else, it looked like they were having a date night in probably. Weirdly, she enjoyed herself even though she shouldn’t considering she was on the verge of tears not too long ago. Yoongi had this weird ability to make her feel like that, something was up; but Y/N didn’t want to think about it too much. It would complicate things. 

End of flash back 

“She looks like she’s seen herself in the mirror lately.” Think of the Devil and the devil shall appear, Y/N said to herself as none other than the guy who took over her nightmares said walking past her into his dressing room chair. 

The rest of the boys just huffed, annoyed at Yoongi’s blunt rudeness whenever he was around Y/N. Namjoon just wished he’d confess his feelings already, considering he spends so much time usually just talking about how ‘weird’ she is or asking about her to the other members. 

Y/N was now a bit more use to his random requests and bluntness, although he was polite to the other PA noona. 

She rolled her eyes and went back to the chart she was looking at to organise their schedules. 

“Yah, how am I going to live without Y/N when she goes to college?” Jimin huffed. 

“Why, someone finally let her in?” Suga asked, blunt as ever again. 

Jimin ignored him and Y/N usually just rolled her eyes, but no one doubted her intelligence.

“All five accepted me, including two USA ivy leagues.” The Ivy leagues were thanks to Namjoon’s helping when he could in preparation for the tests, but still- Yoongi just tried to make her seen incompetent. 

“So you don’t think BTS are good enough for you, is that why your’re leaving?” Yoongi asked, aggressively getting up from the chair he was about to sit on. 

“Nice to know you’ll miss me.” Y/N said without looking up from her sheet of schedules. 

“Get me the lyrics I left on the desk on the third floor from the other day.” Yoongi said, trying to seem unaffected. This was an example of the weird requests he had, which Y/N had no option but to do. She tried to be sassy about it at first, but now she was close to giving up. 

“Yes, your majesty.” She said under hear breath as she tried to find where an obscure bit of paper would now be in this giant building. 

Later that week 

“That’s the last of your things? I’m going to miss you.” Noona PA said, seeing Y/N pack the last of her things from her office into a big box. 

“I’ll be back this summer, we’ll go to Han River and watch fireworks. I promise.” Y/N said, knowing she’d be back from the US this summer once she got over all her exams. 

She couldn’t help but feel emotional saying goodbye. She had also said bye to the boys apart from Suga, who didn’t even bother looking at her. She bought all of them cupcakes that she made and was met with goodbye gifts from each of them. She said they’d go far, and it would be a matter of time before she’d wake up one morning in New York hearing BTS on Capital FM. 

Jungkook and J-Hope had let some tears loose, so she broke down saying her final goodbyes with them. They had become friends without her even realising, they all spoke about how it didn’t feel like Y/N was a member of staff to them, but like a sister.

“I’ll go check if your cars ready.” Noona PA said, excusing herself from the office. 

“Oh, Suga…” Y/N heard Noona PA say as she was about to leave. Noona PA looked back and forth between Y/N and Suga, deciding it was best to leave them. Noona PA wasn’t dumb, she knew Suga probably liked her, because he picked on her like a boy would pick on a girl he liked. 

“What is this?” Suga asked, stepping closer to Y/N and pointing at her two boxes. 

Y/N figured this was his weird way of saying good bye, so she got the spare cupcake she had made for him out. 

“Here. I know you don’t like me, but I just want you to know that I wish you the best. And-”

Y/N should have expected how he would cut her off by now.

“You’re not leaving.” He said, as-a-matter-of-fact like it was obvious. 

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. 

“Okay…” She rolled her eyes, before it clicked he might pull another negotiation trick on her.

“Hey! No more negotiations, I’ve formally quit.” She warned.

“Quit?! How dare you! You can’t quit.” He yelled, which was rare. Suga’s voice going up octaves wasn’t something people usually saw or heard. Y/N nearly flinched. 

She was confused, his behaviour was ice cold at the moment.

“Aren’t BTS good enough for you? Is that why?” He took more steps towards her, closing in on her against a wall. 

“Why, Suga? Why do you care?” She asked, trying to keep composed. She wanted answers, this guy who seemed like he could spit on the ground she walked on was now looking at her like she was the focal point of his world. 

He laughed, which did something to Y/N she didn’t want to admit. 

“Aish. I can’t do this.” He said, pushing his head back and running his palm over his face. 

“Suga…” Y/N didn’t know what came over her, but she reached out to touch him. 

“Don’t go.” Suga said, in a low voice. 

“Why? You have to tell me why…” Y/N said in a quiet voice. There had to be a reason why he was acting like this.

“I like you”. He said, their bodies so close they could be one person. 

Y/N’s eyes widened. 

“What?!”  

“All this time, you treated me like absolute shit, you nearly made me, no in fact- made me cry on-” Classic Yoongi, cutting her off. This time, he took her into his arms and pressed a surprise kiss that Y/N warmed up to in seconds. 

Shut up. I was in love with you, you idiot”. Yoongi thought out aloud in the midst of his heated kiss. Y/N had gripped his shirt and was overcome with an unexpected need to be as close to him as possible. His gentle, calm, teasing kiss made her feel light headed. 

“I’m so confused by you Min Yoongi, we need to go through what’s going on in that head of yours.” Y/N said, forcing herself to break off. She had no clue why she kissed the guy who made her cry and feel like shit for months. In repressing how she thought Yoongi was attractive, suddenly she let herself feel what she felt towards him. 

Y/N felt like she had missed so much, like how he had a lop sided grin right now, like all that hatred that was bottled up had finally deflated. 

It was like looking at a new person, or the real Min Yoongi. 

He had said he was in love with her, which Y/N couldn’t get her head around. Yet, any fool who looked at his expression now could tell he looked like someone who was in love.

“From when you walked in to that room a year ago and introduced yourself, I thought you were cute. I watched you joke around with my hyungs, and saw you thoughtful you were. I saw how you helped people when you didn’t have to, but most of all- when you spoke to me. I realised that getting you riled up had become a past time of mine, but there was more, I-”

This time, Y/N cut Suga off for once. She could tell it wasn’t easy for him to pour his heart and soul out like that.

“It’s okay. I know.” She said, trying to make him feel better. 

Little did she know, that’s what people who are in love do. 

General Fluffy headcanons with RFA

this started out as a request, and I was done and finished with it, really proud of myself,,, then I looked at the ask and saw this isn’t what they wanted and misread it. I really wanted to post twice today, so here is this!! -Green

Yoosung:

-what part of this boy ISN’T fluff and domestic?

-the yandere side woops

-you two always try to play games together but you REFUSE to play Lolol. You know you’ll get addicted and one person in this relationship needs to be responsible

-Yoosung, when not distracted by Lolol, will cook for you!! If you’re having a down day, he’ll make you the sweetest things he knows how and the two of you will have a cuddle party with homemade snacks

-god i want me a Yoosung honestly

-the two of you are great with communication

-you guys don’t go on a lot of money dates, but you frequently bring Yoosung outside just for a walk around town because it’s cute and also Yoosung needs to get out of that chair

-sometimes you’ll see him rolling around the house in it and while you want to stop him

-you join in

-Yoosung frequently gets jealous of the most random things. The cat is cuddling you? Fuck that, he’ll throw the cat off of you and replace her gladly.

-the cat is a girl right

Saeyoung:

- Y Eas,sHS

-of course you two are the best thing on the planet

-c o n s t a n t prank wars

-every day is April Fools

-every day is Halloween

-every day is something new!

-Saeyoung is so unpredictable and you love it that is when it doesn’t include him pushing you away lololol hhaa….

-you two will blast music throughout the entire house so that it’s shaking and you can’t hear anything else but the music and just jam out

-who can annoy Saeran the most

-you like to sit on Saeyoung’s lap while he’s hacking

-you find how fast he can work really interesting and you just like being close to him

-you guys will feed each other instead of feeding yourselves

-when you got more involved with Saeyoung, you got him a cat! His name is Yoosung because you guys like fucking around with him

-when Yoosung comes over it’s a disaster

-”Yoosung, you’re so pretty pretty, yes you are!! You want some pets, Yoosung??? you want some love?? Oh, good boy, yoosung!! you’re such a cute little boy!!”

-he just l e a v e s

-he hates you guys

Jumin:

-he goes out for work a lot which means your home alone with Elly a lot

-you’ll get random knocks on your door throughout the day, and when you open it a present from Jumin is waiting

-he spoils you so much that you almost feel guilty

-a l m o s t

-you try to surprise him when he comes home

-it varies from a homemade meal, a present of your own, or something in the genre of huheuehuheueh.

-random calls in the day of Jumin saying how he loves you and wants to kiss you

-sometimes you’ll come into his office and surprise him with a hug and kiss, along with Elly

-when you do this he has this look on his face you will never forget

-full of love, admiration and maybe even shyness. it’s amazing

Jaehee:

-!!!

-jaehee is fluff. look up fluff. u get jaehee

-SHE’S SUCH A SHY BEAN

-you guys are on a date and you hold her hand?? she’s blushing

-you give her a kiss on the cheek? she’s already on fire

-when you guys are home alone, you don’t like to go on dates

-instead you’ll cook together, maybe practice some new recipes for the coffee shop

-Jaehee will be cutting up something and you’re behind her, hands around her waist and telling her something that happened during the day that was funny

-you can feel her laugh against your stomach and it makes you burst with butterflies

-lots of cuddling and late night watching television

-Jaehee has a horrible sense of humor and you guys will watch horrible rom coms and she’ll be crying from laughter

-you guys sleep together every night

-when you guys go on dates, it’s usually to somewhere quiet like a park or book shop.

-after your relationship furthers, you two get a small shiba dog

-she was hesitant but she’s grown into it and now she can’t imagine a world without Jalapeno

-she named the dog

-if you’re gone, she will cuddle Jalapeno until you come home.

Zen:

-you help him with his acting a lot, and he does a BUNCH of romances

-you’ll be acting and he’s so fixated on you he forgets his lines and you guys just end up making out

-cannot contain his beast

-god i hate that term

-when you go on dates and fans come out, that’s the only time he rejects their affections and asks them to go away while he has dinner with his lovely s/o

-he can make you blush without even thinking about it

-”you know you’re the most stunning thing I’ve ever seen?”

-oh my god Zen stop being such a kissass HONESTLY,,

-”I mean, not as stunning as I am”

-g o d okay ruin the mood

-he likes to show you off and you’re always attached to his hip when the two of you go somewhere

-he frequently asks for your critique in his acting and you’ll stay up until dawn starting off from practicing, then joking around, then late night confessions, and then a bunch of just

-“i love you, you’re amazing” “no you’re amazing” “i know” “good fucking night” “WAIT BABE”

anonymous asked:

i love your scenarios!!! can i request a neighbor au with seokmin? thank you!!!

- you live in an apartment and the whole building knows about the boy named lee seokmin
- how can anyone miss him? he’s literal sunshine and he’s also the sweetest person ever
- you always catch him helping the older ladies carry their groceries, playing around with the little kids, and just being an all-around friendly guy
- you never really talked to him before other than a nice “good morning” or “hello” when you catch each other in the hall
- you know each other’s names, but it doesn’t go any further than that
- he lives in the room next to you and you can hear him singing sometimes and just….. woah…. his voice is so clear and beautiful
- but that night, you don’t hear him singing as usual and you’re like “eh maybe he’s at a friend’s”
- you get ready for bed, but you toss and turn continuously for the next hour, trying to find a comfortable position
- you keep checking the time, and what started out as eleven in the evening is now one in the morning
- you don’t even know why you couldn’t fall asleep….. the school year’s over, you have a day off tomorrow, and you paid your bills on time
- there’s nothing you could be worried about
- you get out of bed and tell yourself that maybe some milk and cookies could help you fall asleep
- unfortunately, you didn’t have either
- you slam the fridge’s door shut and start heading back to your bedroom, but you’re like no. i need milk and cookies.
- you grab a hoodie and head out your door, there’s a 24-hour convenience store right across the street so why not
- when you walk past the door, you’re surprised to see seokmin digging in his backpack outside his room
- he notices you and cheerfully exclaims “hey, neighbor!”
- you say “oh hey! you just got back?” and he says “yeah, my friend’s birthday ended later than expected. you’re going out now?”
- you say “just to get some snacks…. can’t sleep” and he asks “oh, why not?”
- you answer “just one of those nights, i guess… well, i’ll be heading out now. have a good night.”
- he grins “you too!” and you turn around to leave for the store
- you quickly buy two boxes of chocolate chip cookies and a carton of milk, and you’re ready to get back to your apartment to eat your past-midnight snack
- but when you get back, you see seokmin lying on the floor in front of his room
- you raise an eyebrow and ask “seokmin? what are you doing?”
- seokmin turns around and smiles sheepishly “oh hi again (name)! i….. uh, i left my keys at my friend’s….”
- you ask “so you’re planning on just sleeping out here?” and he says “i thought of going to my friend’s to spend the night there, but it takes about an hour from here and he’ll probably be asleep by the time i get there”
- you ask “won’t your back hurt??” and seokmins says “nah, i’ll be fine!”
- you ask “are you sure?” and says “i’m sure! i guess i’ll see you later?”
- after saying goodbye, you unlock your apartment and step inside
- when you close the door behind you, you lean your back against it and look down at the floor
- you feel bad that seokmin has to spend the night on the dirty floors of their apartment building instead of in his warm bed because he left his keys
- you and seokmin may not be friends exactly, but you know he doesn’t deserve to be left outside like that knowing how kind he is
- and you know he’s a nice guy…. so maybe….?
- you open the door again and poke your head outside, saying “hey, seokmin?”
- he turns around and says “yeah?”
- you hold up the plastic bag and ask “do you want some milk and cookies? and maybe a couch to sleep on?”
- his face brightens at your words and he screams “REALLY???”
- you place a finger on top of your lips and say “SH!! don’t be so loud, our neighbors are sleeping!!”
- seokmin apologizes and walks into your room, exclaiming “oh!! your place is so nice and cozy!!”
- you laugh “it’s nothing special, why are you so amazed??”
- you offer him some cookies and give him a glass of milk, and you both sit at your dining table talking about whatever comes to mind
- seokmin’s actually really funny and so easy to talk to, you ask yourself why you haven’t become friends with him earlier
- when you both grow tired, you show seokmin to the couch and give him a fluffy pillow and warm blanket to sleep with
- you joke “you better not try anything funny. and you better not steal anything and run off. i know where you live.”
- seokmin laughs “HEY, i’m not like that!!” and you say “i know, i know. washroom’s over there if you need to go. good night, seokmin.”
- he says “good night, (name). thank you.”
- you smile and walk into your bedroom, thinking about how much fun you’ve had in such a short period of time
- seokmin really is such a cool guy….. and he’s cute too….. BUT ANYWAYS
- the next morning, you wake up and walk into the living room, frowning when you see an empty couch
- he did have work that morning, so it makes sense…. but it just feels a bit sad because seokmin was so fun to have around…. eating breakfast together would’ve been nice
- while washing the glasses you both drank from the night before, you realize something
- “…he stole the rest of the cookies.”
- later that night, while flipping through channels, you hear a knock on your door
- you get up from the couch and open it up to see seokmin holding a pillow, blanket and a box of double chocolate cookies
- he says “they were out of chocolate chip, so i went for this one…. i hope that’s okay?”
- you smile “that’ll do.”

thank you for your request!! ^^

faithful771  asked:

The Sickness

Short opinion: You know, Jake, the whole I’m-the-leader-I-don’t-feel-pain thing stops being cute right around the time your entire team ends up LITERALLY up shit creek without a paddle because you didn’t think to mention you had the flu before leaving for the field trip into the sewage system.

Long opinion:

This is one of those Animorphs books that has it all: humor, nakama, horror, action, medical mystery, romance, interpersonal drama, suspense, and heart.  If I ever figure out how K.A. Applegate does it in 150 pages or less without feeling rushed, I’ll die happy.

Seriously, there are so many really excellent emotional notes in this book.  I especially love how well it handles the empathic misery we feel for Ax being sick while a million miles away from his mom and dad, and for Jake throwing up on the floor of a burning building because he can’t even keep it together long enough to get home.  Maybe it’s “just” the flu, but it’s also the last thing these poor kids need in their lives right now.  We also get a lot of awesome light moments, especially in the opening sequence with the school dance—I’m right with Cates that that scene of Rachel inviting Cassie to the spring fling on Jake’s behalf, and then accepting Jake’s offer on Cassie’s behalf, is one of the sweetest and funniest in the whole series. Add to that Ax getting more female attention than any of the guys who are actually interested in human females, the kids’ adorkably clumsy attempts to herd Chapman away from Ax, and the running motif of Rachel fighting off Cassie’s competition for Jake, and this sequence is utterly heartwarming.  

It’s also interesting that this book delineates the hierarchy of the Animorphs’ internal power structure more clearly than any other novel in the series.  We already know that when Jake’s out of town (or floating around dead in the Delaware River) leadership defaults to Rachel, and that when Rachel’s in charge then Marco is going to be the most likely to challenge her.  However, this time around we get to see Marco briefly leading the team after Rachel falls ill—and then when Marco falls ill in turn, Cassie and Tobias spend several minutes passing responsibility back and forth like a hot potato until eventually Cassie’s left holding the ball by simple virtue of Tobias being sick.  

The plot of this story interweaves two simple problems (Aftran’s about to get executed, and Ax has the flu) and their infinite complications (everyone else has the flu, no one knows whether to trust Illim, Cassie doesn’t have a way into the yeerk pool, the kids get lost as eels, leadership keeps changing hands, Ax needs a brain surgeon, Cassie’s dad might find Ax at any moment…) in a way that feels logical but also surprising.  This plot is rich, complex, action-packed, and heavy on Cassie doing everything that makes Cassie awesome: reading people, caring for sick friends, trusting yeerks, finding unique solutions to problems, operating well alone,  PERFORMING BRAIN SURGERY, sticking by her own morals, and pooping on robots.  

Speaking of characterization, I’m pretty sure that this book’s place in the series is no accident; its four immediate sequels (#30, #31, #32, #33) are about how various Animorphs do when fighting on their own.  Under those circumstances, we get to see how each of them copes when unable to rely on the rest of the team for guidance and assistance. In #33 Tobias discovers wells of inner strength he never knew he had: from his hawk instincts, from his human friends, and from his andalite ancestry.  In #32 Rachel flails around for a while but also gets herself together (pun intended) long enough to defeat Visser Three using her various strengths as a warrior.  In #31 Jake fails epically at coping with his own family conflict and would probably end up getting his friends and family killed and/or infested if Cassie and Marco didn’t go behind his back to save him from himself.  In #30 Marco goes a liiiitttle off the rails but still succeeds in keeping Visser One from exposing them all…

And in #29, Cassie excels.

When she doesn’t have to worry about deciding what the rest of the team thinks, Cassie really does turn into a “one-woman army,” for better or for worse (#54).  Her decisions when acting alone aren’t always the best (falling asleep while in morph, anyone?  How about that little incident with a certain controller and a certain morphing cube?) but she also gets shit done.  She doesn’t stop and wonder whether she should ask for help, she doesn’t spend so much time doubting herself that she takes unnecessary risks (*cough* Jake *cough*), and she doesn’t feel the need to justify herself to anyone.  In this book, she handles Tobias’s bout of flu and the Animorphs’ complex alliance with the Yeerk Peace Movement and Aftran’s rescue and Ax’s appendicitis of the brain and morphing a yeerk and controlling not one but two humans and Aftran’s near-death from kandrona starvation all on her own.  No offense to the other little cinnamon buns, but Cassie’s just about the only one capable of that kind of decisive action without backup.  Because that’s the thing about Cassie: she hates risking anyone else’s life, but she’s perfectly comfortable with risking her own (#4, MM1).  

It’s also striking that Cassie spends maybe more time going on missions alone than anyone else on the team.  At quick count, #19, #29, #43, #44, MM1, #39, and #34 all involve Cassie going on missions partially or entirely without her team.  No one else has that kind of track record for operating alone, not even Tobias with his heavy reliance on personal independence.  Cassie not only does just fine without backup, she also doesn’t rely on the team for decision-making the same way that the others do.  Rachel and Marco need their friends for moral guidance, Ax and Tobias need them for decisiveness, and Jake needs them for personal affirmation.  

Cassie doesn’t need them at all.  

All six of the kids are more-or-less codependent by the middle of the series, this is true.  However, there’s also a reason that Cassie survives the war more intact than anyone else on her team, and that’s because she never loses sight of who she is.  Cassie’s identity is more about her ability to look herself in the eye and still like herself than it is about appearing to be a good person (Rachel, Ax, Jake) or a tough independent one (Marco, Tobias) before the rest of her friends.  That refusal to consider what the rest of the team thinks if she has a definitive opinion is her greatest weakness in addition to being her greatest strength (#19 and #50 especially both feature her nearly getting her entire team killed with short-sighted decisions) but it is the quality that enables her not just to survive the war, but to thrive after it ends.  This book feels like foreshadowing for #54 in a lot of ways: the others drop off one by one, but when Cassie becomes the Last Woman Standing she gets by just fine on her own.  

-Before you ever got into a relationship with Betty, you have to realize she was scared of her feelings

-Or more like she was scared of her mom 

-She tried to convince herself that she didn’t like you,  and that she liked Archie

-HA that never worked

-Eventually, trying to get herself back together, she started avoiding you

-And being the person you are, you wouldn’t let her

-Because let’s face it, everyone knew about Betty’s feelings for you

-So you had to confront her in the middle of the school day, and just kiss her

-Nothing too grand, not some big confession, just a simple kiss

-”Let’s cut to the chase Betty. You’re mine now. I’m yours. Okay?

-She just smiled like an idiot with red lipstick on her lips

-”Okay”

-You have to keep your relationship a semi-secret from her family

-Because her mom when batshit crazy at the thought of you two even hanging out together

-Imagine what she’d do if she learned you two were dating

-Betty’s dad knows though, and he helps you guys sneak around his wife. He likes seeing Betty happy, and you make her happy

-Also because he just liked the thought of you two together

-You help Betty with her Sleuthing a lot

-You’ve taken the blame quite a few times, and each time she gets more guilty

-”I don’t want you to take the fall for me everytime we get in trouble (Y/N).”

-”Baby, it’s my job to catch all of your falls so shut up and let me do my thing.”

-She’s literally the sweetest thing

-You’re like some PDA, so when you kiss her in the halls she always giggles and blushes

-She always has a trace of the color lipstick you wear that day somewhere on her

-And if your not a big fan of lipstick, she’s wearing some t shirt of yours

-You call her Barbie, Baby Girl, Princessa, Bets, Betto, Coop

-She calls you your regular name unless you say otherwise

-And Sugar

-She acts like a little kid when she calls you sugar

-You can’t deny Betty anything

-She has this innoncence about her that won’t allow you to say no

-Though you know for a fact she’s anything but innocent

-You shield her from the wrath of Cheryl and anyone who decides to pick on her

-But compared to when Betty gets mad, you look like a bunny

-She’s very overprotective when it comes to you

-So when Reggie ends up tripping you in the hall and making fun of you, she goes ballistic

-Reggie had to be sent home that day for injuries

-No one rat Betty out in fear of what you and her might do to them

-You’re both considerably clingy

-Always make sure to kiss at least 4 times a day

-If you guys are in a rush in the hallway and see each other, you still give each other a quick kiss

-You guys have mastered the art of the peck

-And the french Kiss

-And other kisses

-You always stand up to Betty’s  Mom for her

-Because Betty refuses to listen to her and drop you

-You guys do the whole “No you hang up,” thing on the phone

-So you make it a point to just try and text now

-Betty spoils you

-She can’t help it

-She wants only the best for her Sugar

Originally posted by somerhalders

acidwaste  asked:

Could I please request TFP bots/cons of your choice react to bot!Reader nuzzling their helm while they're working? Thank you and have a nice day! ❤ 💙 💚 💛 💜

I’m going to assume the reader is also their S/O

Optimus Prime
● He’s pleasantly surprised! Yeah, he was working on something, but it’s alright to take a moment and relax a little with his S/O.
● Gives the sweetest smile as presses a tender little kiss to S/O’s cheek.
● He’d definitely just sit and relax for a while with S/O in his lap. He’d probably let them stay in his lap as he finished up that work too.

Soundwave
● The wave babe wraps his tentacles around his S/O’s waist. His hands are busy typing away but this guy can definitely multitask.
● He’ll nuzzle them right back. He’s so good at what he does that he doesn’t even need to look at what he’s typing. He’ll show them a little smiley face on his screen too.
● After that work’s done S/O knows they’re in for some good ol’ cuddles.

Smokescreen
● This boy is gonna get a little blushy, yep. He’ll still give S/O the biggest smile though.
● He uses this as an excuse to get out of doing work.
● ‘Work? What work? Oh this?? It’s nothing pfff. Wanna go for a drive????’
● Probably end up going to a drive-in movie. It’s definitely an old western one.

@lovelyzenyatta

Zenyatta

> the MOST OBLIVIOUS 

> also SHOCKED

> “BLOOD COMES OUT OF YOUR WHAT”

> “humans are truly… amazing creatures…..”

> Once he’s out of shock though he’s probably the sweetest guy! Won’t hesitate to buy you anything you need - pads, tampons, ice cream, he’s got it down.

D.Va

> Pretty patient, does get a little surprised by your mood swings but overall just acts pretty normal

> If you get bad cramps she’ll fetch hot water bottles and stuff, but she gives you some space and makes sure to be a little quieter around you

> Still happy to cuddle with you at night and doesn’t get unhappy when you need to get up and change pads/tampons tho

Tracer

> Expect anything and everything you need to be there in a blink!

> Hot water bottle? It’s on your tummy even before you finished the word “bottle”. Ice cream? There’s a spoonful besides your mouth already

> Definitely so worried about you when your cramps get really bad


> Admin GK

Monsta X As Masseurs

Originally posted by bb-zelo

Shownu - 

  • Shows up on time, does his work, leaves
    • Last minute clients always showing up
    • Has the waiting room filled up just for him
    • Max capacity: 25
  • He’s an observant guy
    • So he knows where to get the knots out
  • Quietly asks how the customer’s day has been
    • “It got better when I got here.”
    • “I’m glad.”
  • Quick, short conversations that people just want to continue coming
  • Smooth voice that leaves people at ease throughout the session
  • Some people don’t even have back pains and just come for his magical hands
    • Wonderful, I tell you
    • Gets flustered easily seeing your bare back
    • So you had to strip earlier… Oi.
  • He’s just that good at his job
  • Might make a mistake every once and a while– feels guilty when he causes them more pain
    • And it always smells good in his room
    • No one knows where it came from or what it is

Wonho - 

  • Ahem.
    • Let me get my feelings in check
    • And my body
  • Does he even fit into his uniform?
  • Such a silky, sexy voice where he can put people to sleep and relaxation
    • Uses scented oils
  • Oddly enough, he has a dark room with music
    • Suggestions…anyone?
    • Just kidding, he’s so innocent he doesn’t realize it
    • When you’re happy, he is as well
    • Hangs out in the break room or roams around the building when he’s on his break
  • Can work the best on the shoulders and lower back
    • Hands that go slow and easy, making sure that you’re feeling okay
    • Actually, MORE than okay
  • “Are you feeling better?”
    • BOI IF YOU DON’T STOP
    • “…Yes.”
  • People of all ages visit him
  • Probably the sweetest guy there– also hangs out on the rooftop garden
    • He’ll give you a cavity

Keep reading

In all seriousness, I alluded recently to some heavy thoughts about fandom & the reception certain characters get.

Uncountable pixels have already been expended on how some FE fans defend a waifu to the death despite said waifu being a child abuser, a serial killer, or something else abhorrent and FE15 gave us a taste of that with the rise and fall of Faye defense around the time FE15 came out (and Faye’s mild compared with her immediate predecessors). But FE15 fandom also has something else going on.

Keep reading

Seventeen Scenario: Sons (Vocal Unit)

Hip Hop Unit     Performance Unit

{A/n}-I did this instead of my essay. YAY procrastination. Instead of writing for English like I was supposed to, I wrote all this. I sure seem to have my life together, huh? I figured I had done performance unit so I should do the others as well. So here is vocal.

Jeonghan

Your son is a mamma’s boy. He is always falling asleep on you and only ever wants to eat your cooking. He is sweet and beyond cute (I mean just look at those cheeks! I want to squish them), so pampering him like the prince that he acts like he is, doesn’t bother you in the slightest. And now that you think about it, this sounds exactly like his dad. You don’t care though because you love taking care of both of your princes. And it’s not like it’s hard because when they’re not eating, they’re sleeping, which is also your favorite time. They both love to snuggle, so most of the time when they are falling asleep, Jeonghan pulls you down onto the bed with him, so that he falls asleep with you in his arms and you fall asleep with your already sleeping baby prince curled up against your chest.

Joshua

Omigod this child is an angel. (Of course he is his father is Jisoos. PRAISE…..ignore me plz) He is bi-lingual and has never been anything but the sweetest creature on this planet in either language. This boy is a little kitten. He is soft, smol and curls up against anyone that he knows, which is mainly you and the guys and some family members because he may be incredibly sweet, but he is also really shy. He usually hides behind one of you whenever knew people are around and they usually have to try to coax him out if they want to meet him. It’s not that hard though, especially if his dad is there because he is alot more comfortable and happier if his dad is around. He also loves to sing like his dad and his first performance was in the church children’s choir. 

Woozi

Savage. This little bean looks cute and innocent but beware because he bites. Not literally, atleast not that you had ever seen or heard. He is quiet, which makes him look even more innocent, however, you and his victims knew the truth. He does NOT like to be called cute, at all. Call him it and you had better be prepared for the death stare of your life and on top of that he will hold a grudge, in which he will not let you play games or listen to music with him until he forgives you. If you try this child will stop what he is doing and walk away to start something else, away from the person. The only time you were able to buy his forgiveness was the time you bought him a small guitar. The love and happiness shown in his eyes at that moment was incomparable. Now he forgives you a lot quicker than he forgives anyone else, except his dad. His dad can never do any wrong in his eyes, apparently. 

Seungkwan

The sass. It should not even be possible for your cute little squishy baby to look so innocent and yet hold so much sass with in his little body. You have no doubt that it’s his dad’s fault and you make sure to remind Seungkwan each day. Not only do get to hear his sass, but you also get to see it. One time your mother had handed him a raisin cookie and he was absolutely shocked and horrified when he bit into it thinking it was chocolate chip. He was so upset with her that he pouted and gave her the silent treatment the rest of the day, completely ignoring all of her attempts to make up for her mistake.

DK

Honestly you’re not sure if you gave birth to a human child or a puppy. This boy is always so happy and excited about everything. Just being in the same room with him instantly makes everyone happy as well. This little one cannot stand it when people are sad and will do anything he can to even just get the slightest smile from someone. He is pure sunshine and honestly you aren’t sure how you are able to survive him and his dad at the same time. One puppy is hard enough to be around without dying from pure happiness, let alone being around two and that one of them is like 20 years younger than the other and sometimes you can’t tell which one that actually refers to.

playing house | 7

Originally posted by gotjhope


member: hoseok x reader
word count: 1,775
warnings: hoseok is only in this for like, a millisecond

summary: it’s not like you’re hard pressed for cash, but there is that spring break trip you need to save up for, so why not grab your best friend and pretend to be a couple for some research study? what could possibly go wrong?

Keep reading

TVD 2x02 Review

1. I really like Paternal Stefan, I wish he and Jeremy had more screen time.

2. I mean they SEEM like a family. “Well today we have a distraction courtesy of the slave driver, Elena. Hello, Elena!” I could see him saying this to his son. I’ve finished watching This Is Us, which I liked for various and really disliked for others but Jack and Rebecca, I could see them being Stelena.

3. “Is Elena worried too? I bet I’m your every conversation” yeah Damon, because you killed her brother.

4. I also like how they’re saying he’s worried he’s going to explode as if killing Jeremy wasn’t an explosion.

5. I forgot that Bonnie was vibing on Carter and he was vibing on Bonnie before he is brutally killed like essentially every black man on this show and all of her love interests.

6. What other show is Carter in?

7. So remember that time Damon killed Jeremy and then remember that time he went to the carnival and put Jeremy in a chokehold because Jeremy was rightfully upset? And remember that time the show treated this as a mild annoyance and made Elena look like a terrible sister and human being for being with the man who did this to her brother?

8. I really like when Paul and Ian stand next to each other because the contrast, like Paul is fucking sculpted its insane, that collarbone?

9. “There is no such thing as combat turtles” “It’s Ninja turtles actually” love Stefan.

10. Ian STOP with the eyebrows, we GET it. He didn’t waggle his eyebrows as Boone right? He just tries to give Damon a thing.

11. I remember I used to love when Caroline pushed Damon down the hell but that is wildly underwhelming considering everything he’s done to her. At least break a kneecap. Or push him so hard, he slams into a wall.

12. Also I like how Damon is the one who sets up this experiment with Carter and Tyler but doesn’t even stick around to see it through? Stefan has to be the one to make sure everything doesn’t end in bloodshed?

13. Also I forget how exactly would Katherine know that Damon gave Caroline vampire blood?

14. “Because Katherine is a manipulative nasty little slut” so are we just not going to talk about Damon’s misogyny? Also, why are we acting like Caroline being turned is the worst thing ever when literally last episode Damon killed Jeremy? And last season Damon tried to kill Caroline and abused and raped her? AND he turned Vicki and sent her over to Elena’s house for fun? And he literally just compelled a guy to keep going at Tyler just to see what happens. Like Katherine is actually pretty low-key compared to Damon’s shit, guys.

15. Wasn’t there a school carnival the night you staked Vicki? No, it was a Halloween party. Already the writers are forgetting their own canon.

16. Bonnie going around being a sounding board to everyone’s problems and no one has asked her anything about herself. Cool. 

17. I also kind of love how both Stefan and Elena protect Caroline, like Elena has her front and he has her back. Seriously, Mom and Dad of the group.

18. Stefan helping Caroline in the bathroom is still one of the sweetest scenes in the series.

19. “Bonnie, it wasn’t his fault” no but like basically everything else is, he deserves to die, fam.

20. Totally glad that Damon nearly got burned alive.

21. “I have a doppelganger who is hellbent on destroying all of us.” HOW? Katherine turned Caroline, shitty, yes, but like that’s kind of she’s all done right now. She just went to the wake and pretended to be Elena fo five minutes, calm down.

22. “But killing you, what’s it going to do?” Jeremy, if you had just killed Damon then Tyler wouldn’t have died, Aaron wouldn’t have died, nameless innocents wouldn’t have died, the world would’ve been a much better place if Jeremy or Bonnie just killed him.

23. Damon and Jeremy “bonding” because their fathers hated vampires makes literally no sense. They don’t even SAY anything.

24. Still think it’s totally cute that Stefan wakes Elena up by kissing her and she’s jut like “oh hey, what time is it?”

Thanks for reading!

Got7 Imagine: Jackson as University / College Student
  • Requested by Anon
  • Got7 X Reader
  • Order from eldest to youngest member
  • YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OFTEN I IMAGINE THESE 7 BOYS AS UNI/ COLLEGE STUDENTS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST! Also, I feel like I’d over-write for each member so I’ll put this into 7 separate posts!
  • Inbox / Requests are OPEN
  • Masterlist

University AU list: Mark | Jaebum | Jinyoung

Jackson:

  • Second/ Sophomore Year
  • Major in Fencing at the Physical Education/ Sports Department
  • Student Ambassador
  • Excellent Grades
  • Best friends with Mark from the Science Department and Bam Bam from the Arts Department
  • Known around campus as the sweetest guy alive by females and the everybody’s bro by males
  • How he commutes to campus: Usually jogs or walk but will take a ride on Jaebum’s car if he’s running late
  • Everyday outfit: All black athletic wear, nike or adidas
  • Class Schedule: 8 am to 2 pm classes because he has early morning practice with the fencing team
  • At school during at the crack of dawn and lasts until afternoons practicing at the gym, in a lecture, or on ambassador duty in the offices

During Class:

  • Takes his seat right by the middle row, usually right in the center of the hall
  • Has a pen and one piece of paper, usually at the very bottom of his bag
  • Tries to take notes but scribbles hieroglyphics because he can’t catch up with the speed of the professor
  • Gives up and type notes on his computer instead and gets distracted by social media notifications
  • Hands in his assignment on time; fulfills the minimum and tries for maximum (even if he struggles)
  • Sits with his friends and usually gets distracted every 5 seconds
  • Has habit of breathing heavily and drumming his fingers if the class gets boring
  • Starts off sitting properly at the beginning of class and has his upper body laid flat on the table by the end of class
  • Always arrives just after the professor steps in because he was too caught up with morning practice

During Breaks:

  • Can be seen around the cafeteria or at the school’s common area with his friends (the rest of got7)
  • Usually, has caesar salad with shreds of chicken breast with organic green tea
  • From time to time he has a cheat day and has a burger with chips/ crisps/ fries
  • Always tries to talk to Mark even if Mark doesn’t reply
  • Talks to Jaebum and Youngjae as well cause they all live together and share house chores
  • Occasionally goes out with Bam bam and Jinyoung off campus to have grilled meat
  • If he’s preparing for a competition, he’d be in the gym practicing
  • If he’s particularly free that day he’d go play basketball with Mark
  • Other times he’d be working at the offices as the uni/ college’s student ambassador
  • Helping out mostly undergraduates and freshmen around campus
  • Tries his best to answer any questions students have about their career path
  • Low-key on the side promoting his beloved organic products

During Exam Season:

  • This boy will be panicking
  • Asks his hyungs, noonas and friends to tutor him
  • He will disappear for a good few days to study
  • Hella stressed and you can tell from a glimpse
  • So stressed that he’ll neglect food AND sleep if necessary
  • Speaks out loud to himself while studying to help himself remember things
  • Has his hair up in a ponytail to stop it from falling over his eyes
  • Stubble Jackson at the very peaks of exam season (reference to Law of Jungle for accurate depiction)
  • He shows up to his exams hobo style and ALL BLACK
  • “I am attending the funeral of my grades.”
  • Checks grade or GPA updates every day during the holidays
  • Thanks his mom and gives a speech to celebrate the world, when he finds out he scored flying colours on most his exams

How he handles on-campus admirers:

  • Thinks himself as unattractive or not desirable when there’s a flock of Jackies everywhere (like boy, please, be more confident)
  • If he’s approached with a confession, he’d be very flattered and humbled
  • Also would politely decline if he’s not interested, tells admirers that he has other goals in priority and that he wouldn’t mind being friends instead

How you meet him:

  • It was at the beginning of the uni/ college break when you meet Jackson
  • You visiting the offices, hopefully, to rearrange the clashing class schedule for your next academic year
  • It was pretty much your second time in the office aside from the time you had your interview there
  • The office was empty besides the one guy dressed in FULL BLACK by the desks
  • He had his back facing towards you
  • “Excuse me—”
  • You slip into the office and touch the guy’s shoulder
  • “ARGH!” “AHH!”
  • He jumped up at your touch and screamed that resulted in scared you
  • The two of you just kind of looked at each other and burst out laughing
  • “Hi, sorry for scaring you just now, I’m trying to look for the program advisor. Any idea where they would be?”
  • “Actually, _______ is currently in a meeting. But, I can try to help you out. I’m Jackson, one of the many student ambassadors here.”
  • Jackson smiled at you and pulled out a chair, motioning you to sit next to him
  • “So what exactly do you need help with?”
  • “I just need to rearrange my schedule for next semester/ quarter. I have a night class that’s clashing with my part-time shift.”
  • “Oh okay, that’s quite simple then. I’ll do it for you cause the meeting might take a while.”
  • You then went on into telling him what classes you’d need to change and got business done. You thanked Jackson and left for home and enjoyed the rest of your well-deserved break/ holiday
  • For the rest of the academic year, you’d always run into Jackson in the offices
  • You guys gradually become really good friends
  • You also grew to help around the offices, and people thought you were a student ambassador at some point (when you were not)
  • Fast forward to the end of the academic year, it was the end of your last class when you find Jackson waiting outside
  • “Hey!”
  • “Hi, Jackson! What are you doing here?”
  • He hands you a sign-up form for the student ambassador program
  • “Came to hand this to you. Figure you should actually become part of the team since it’s been a while you’ve been helping out now.”
  • “Haha, I should. Thank you for delivering this to me! Got anything planned for later since it is now officially holidays.”
  • “Nothing, but I would want to hang out with you.”
  • “We see each other all the time, Jack! Classes and at the offices?”
  • “I want to see you outside of school and the offices for once.”
  • Jackson smiles cutely at you and boy you know it’s gonna be the perfect way to start your uni/ college break

Originally posted by suga-pills

(Jackson looks like a polished but cute af high schooler here HAHAHA)^