I love how, regarding Phan:
- They just moved into their third home together.
- They’ve heavily implied if not outright stated that they want a dog/’forever home’ together.
- They’re openly going on cute holidays and dates together.
- Their creepshot war has turned into a mutual “appreciate my husband” campaign.
- Just everything they do shows how they’re each other’s ‘forever-person’ and they want us to know it.
Meanwhile, the Phandom is:
- Excited of course, but not surprised.
- Happy for and supportive of them.
- Embracing all the changes that are happening.
- Not overanalysing things the way we used to, and in fact have predicted a few things correctly this year.
- At its most chill in general.
Basically a lot is happening and while one would expect us to be losing our shit completely, we’re actually being pretty cool about it in comparison to how we could be, meanwhile our love and respect for DnP is only growing.
2017 is the year, people.