Got7 at the grocery store
- Mark: The minimum effort shopper. Everything in his cart has easy microwave directions or the word "instant" somewhere on the packaging. Buys one bag of baby carrots so he can claim he's eating healthy when his mom asks.
- Jaebum: The "cool" shopper. Writes a list but forgets it at home, then panics inwardly and buys way more than he needs just in case. That guy who tries to carry 20 bags at once just so he won't have to make two trips.
- Jackson: The impulsive shopper. Buys a bunch of vegetables because they look good and he wants to eat healthy but doesn't know what to do with them once he gets home. Claims to have a sixth sense for picking the best produce. Buys a bunch of stuff he doesn't need because it was on sale and he can't pass up a deal.
- Jinyoung: The smart shopper. Writes a list, clips coupons, brings reusable shopping bags. Budgets plenty of time so he can go slowly and be thorough. Counts his change after he gets it from the cashier.
- Youngjae: The eccentric shopper. Doesn't write a list because he claims he'll remember everything. Spends the whole time walking back and forth across the store as he remembers things he'd forgotten. Sings while he shops, and pauses to say hello to every baby he sees.
- Bambam: The "mission impossible" shopper. Writes a list, but you'll never see him use it, because he knows all his recipes by heart. In and out in twenty minutes flat. That guy who almost takes someone out with his cart because he turned a corner too quickly.
- Yugyeom: The freeform shopper. List? Never heard of it. Goes to the store because his cupboards are bare, but won't know what he wants to buy until he sees it. Ends up taking a few hours to shop because he keeps stopping to help short people get things from high shelves.