It’s National Cheesecake Day! Here is a simple recipe for Matcha Cheesecake to help you celebrate :) Ingredients:
-1 9-inch prepared graham cracker pie crust
-2 packs of cream cheese of choice
-¾ cups of sugar
-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
-1 tablespoon AOI Matcha Green Tea Powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the cream cheese and the sugar until it is smooth and well-blended in a large bowl. Add in the eggs, vanilla extract, and Matcha Powder and mix until smooth. Pour the batter mixture into the pie crust.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. If the rim of the pie crust begins to crack, do not worry. This is a normal occurrence.
4. Let the pie cool for 1 hour at room temperature. Store in refrigerator for 3 hours.
5. Enjoy your fresh AOI Matcha Cheesecake!
#nationalcheesecakeday #matcha #japanese #greentea #tea #traditional #manufacturer #source #wholesale #bulkmatcha #antioxidants #healthyskin #cheesecake #cake #dessert #recipe (at AOI Tea Company)