Do You Enjoy Learning Psychology?
The best way to learn is by asking experts questions. We’re currently recruiting a second round team of writers who are passionate about psychology to conduct written QnA interviews on psychologists.
If you’re a passionate writer with a strong interest in psychology, mental health advocacy or education, feel free to send us details on the following:
2. Why this post caught your attention
3. Your availability
4. Tell us a time when you were expected to be reliable, and how did you make sure you were.
5. What you can bring to the team (strengths and weaknesses)
Here’s what you get in return:
1. Honorarium (you’re contributing to the psych community)
2. Paid position if you conducted three interviews or more.
3. Reference letters.
This position is suitable for anyone in any age group, anywhere with a strong desire to learn new psych knowledge, to network with working professionals, and to build up your writing portfolio.
If you have a journalism background or interest, that’s a plus.
Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: June 20th.
We’re looking for 5 more members.