Donald's learned a lot in the first 100 days:
- Healthcare is complicated.
- There are different factions in the Republican Party.
- N. Korea is not easy.
- China is not a currency manipulator (anymore).
- Executive orders can be overruled by judges.
- What NATO does.
- Mexico won’t pay.
- Iraq and Syria are different.
- Russia is allied to some bad dudes that use chemical weapons (not even Hitler used chemical weapons (on his own people (except of course at the Holocaust Centres)))
- Steve Bannon cannot be trusted.
- Michael Flynn cannot be trusted.
- Paul Ryan cannot be trusted (to get a bill passed).
- NAFTA isn’t so bad after all.
- How to shake hands (? or at least not to until he learns how to).
- How trade with the EU works.
- Germany doesn’t have any trade deals with the US. (He may also now know that applies to all EU members but probably not.)
- Nuclear holocaust would be like no other.
[re-posted from friend’s fb; OP unknown]