Decided to remake this post to change and add a few more things.
• Applying coconut oil after shaving your pubic area or any other areas helps prevent razor burns/rashes.
• Make sure to exfoliate your skin and soak in warm water for 5 mins before shaving anywhere to also avoid razor rashes/burns.
• Use coconut oil to shave.
• Men razors are so much better to shave with.
• Moisturize your body after shaving!
• Apply perfume or body spray on your inner thighs is a trick I’ve learned so when someone is going down on you, they’ll smell your perfume.
• Estée Lauder & Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo are two foundations that are sex proof (never budges for me) (matte or waterproof makeup in general is good for staying on well).
• Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is great for keeping your makeup long lasting.
• Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow is another great makeup product that is sex proof.
• Always carry a extra pair of fresh underwear to change into after sex.
• Always pee after sex to prevent getting utis or other infections. This goes for men as well.
• Always carry baby wipes, hand cream or hand sanitizer, deodorant, hair brush & body spray in your bag to freshen up.
• For smooth skin, exfoliate your body/face with sugar & honey before taking a shower (works like a charm).
• To hide a hickey: apply green concealer and rub it in your skin, add translucent powder over it, then your shade of concealer and foundation. Set it with powder once again.
• Always, always, always drink water before, during and after!! So many benefits and it will keep you hydrated!!
• Be safe! Bring condoms just in case your partner or sex friend ‘doesn’t have any’ with them.
• Never feel pressured! If you feel uncomfortable or don’t want to do anything, don’t do it! Walk away if needed.
• If you ever feel that there’s something wrong or if you feel pain during sex, make sure to get checked out! Even if it’s nothing, you should always make sure.